Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Trouble with Knights (Kiandra_Black & Rage)

Haine listened to her, his heart silently beating in his chest like a marching drum. He found it a little hard to look at her at the moment, but he forced himself to look her way with a smile, the moonlight upon them, "You know, " He began, "My type of lover would be someone whom I could share a drink with, somebody who would be there when I needed them. Somebody who could relate to me... somebody who I can count on a friend and as a lover. A great body would be a nice addition, of course." He snickered.

He picked up a rock in his hand, tossed it up a few times, and then threw it into the river, "You know," He stated out loud, "I have to say... you're probably the only person I could ever think of having as my lover."

Her eyes widened as she stared at him. In her wildest dreams, she never thought this would happen. She watched the ripples in the water and sucked in a breath.
"I've always thought... that... I mean... you were always..." she trailed off closing her eyes in mortification. Her cheeks burned hot and she placed her hands over her cheeks, trying to cool down.
"I'vealwayslikeyou." She said it all together, in one breath and then opened her eyes horrified she had actually said it. For as much training she had received, and as tough as she was, this subject always turned her into a flighty female. Then again! What could you expect from a virgin?

Haine blinked, hearing the words getting fired out so rapidly it would take him a little bit to put together. He turned to her surprised, his mouth slightly open as he pieced everything together. The stares, the times she talked to him, everything that they've done together... he was an oblivious child, and that never changed, but now he was understanding. A smile crossed his face, a heat burning in his chest. Looking back, he was really feeling the same way... all the teasing and all the words he said to her... he just wasn't able to understand his feelings.

"Serina, " He said in a low voice, taking his arm around her waist, pulling her in so that she rested against his side, "I've always liked you too." His heart was thumping, but being the guy he was, it wasn't quite showing on his face. Instead, he was going to have to have her hear it.

Her heart sped up as she realized he had announced to her that he liked her too. Her eyes widened and she grinned, suddenly happy. She rested against his side, and felt his own heartbeat match hers as she placed a hand over it on his chest.

She looked up at him, not realizing that the moonlight shone down on her face, causing her to glow unearthly. Her eyes shone a beautiful purple as she smiled up at him and said, "Why is it that it is always the one you lo... like that is always oblivious to your feelings when everyone around you can see it?" She had been about to say love but changed it at the last minute.

Haine found her beauty way too stunning... to the point when it was hard to think. He finally looked back to the river, couching nervously, "Well, " He smirked , "They're probably incredibly stupid, " He chuckled, "Even if they feel the same way. It's all about being straightforward, you know... especially when the person you like is as dumb as a rock." He brought her close, tilting his head to rest it against hers, "And sorry that it took so long for me to notice."

He stared straight at the river, the moon still upon them as if it was a star itself, "So, one questions left... " he smiled, "What do we do now?"

"You could kiss me?" She asked, raising one elegant eyebrow as she looked up at him. She knew she was being straightforward but there was only one thing she wanted right now. A kiss from the man she had crushed on for years now. James knew how she felt, and also knew that Haine was the only one he felt deserved her.

She smirked up at him, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she noticed a detail that he had not. Her mind began plotting.

Haine hummed to himself teasingly, looking back up at the moon, "Hm, I don't know... " He gave a light chuckle, "Seems a little too fast, doesn't it?... " His eyes circled down back to her, raising his hand as his fingers lightly lifted her chin, bringing her lips to the proper height. He gave another small smile, cocking his head, "But I guess it wouldn't hurt, huh? I must have frustrated you quite a bit back then... and probably for the few years I've been away."

He leaned down towards her, touching her lips with hers, their warmth mixing into each other as he closed his eyes, feeling her soft skin against his own. He pressed in, savoring their contact as he gave her a single passionate kiss.

Her eyes closed in pleasure as she kissed him back. When they stopped for a breath, her lips tingled deliciously. She smiled up at him and said, "So that's what I've been missing..."

The two were interrupted by James, who had decided to come looking for the two. He smirked as he saw that his little sister, Serina, was within the circle of Haine's arms. "Am I interrupting?"
"Actually... " Serina said, a smile on her lips as she rolled her eyes at her brother. She looked back at Haine, sharing a secret grin with him and said, "You know... you took your time deciding about that kiss... so..." She looked around him before pushing him backwards. He tripped over a small stick and went crashing into the water. James laughed, doubling over. He didn't notice his sister rounding on him and could only give a shout of alarm as he found himself heading into the water face first.

Serina stood at the bank, arms crossed under her breasts, pushing them up enticingly as she looked down at them. James shared a look with haine before saying to Serina, "You look a little warm. You should cool off dear sister. Why don't you join us?"

An evil smile crossed his face as her eyes widened and she took a few steps back. "Don't your dare James."

Haine gave a little cough, rolling his eyes at the whole situation, "Oh, come on you two." He gave a chuckle, "Thanks, Serina... now you've got our armor wet... you have no idea how stupid this gets when there's water involved." He suddenly grabbed the top of James's head, dunking him under the water with a small smile, "That's what you get for 'interupting', prick." He laughed, standing up as he made his way back to the bank.

"Great, " he grumbled, feeling the water leaving the small holes in his armor, "Now I gotta take this all off..." And I'm not doing it around that idiot... " He pointed at James, on his hands and feet in the water.

James sighed and stood. "Well it isn't as if we don't need to clean our armor." He said as Serina watched them carefully. She looked over at Haine and said! "I will help you with your armor. Come on." She took his arm, and led him away from the river. James followed and the three spoke quietly about nothing really.

They reached the castle and the guarding knights simply gave the three a look before laughing to themselves. James walked up the steps ahead of them. Reaching his room, he turned back to look at the two, "Be careful..." Those were his only words, solemn and quiet before he disappeared into his room to get cleaned up. Serina blushed and looked over at Haine, "Where is you room?"

It really wasn't like Haine was very sensitive about the water in his armor... it just made things extremely uncomfortable for him, and made combat much more difficult. The metal may not absorb the armor, but the fabric underneath it did, and restricted movement. The chance of rust was also increased... he was just a bit paranoid about fighting in something like that. But, with his boots filled with riverwater, they managed to make it back to the castle.

At James's words, Haine gave him a solid nod. He then smiled at Serina, "Down the hallway on the end to the left." He clunked away, water still drizzling from the inside. He opened the door, letting her in. His room had yet to be personalized, so it just had a bed, an empty dresser, and a window. He looked over at her with a sly smile, "Okay, so move the cape away from my back and undo the clasp."

She grinned at him and moved behind him to do as he said. She had to put on and take off armor before, so she was quite experienced. With a quick movement, the buckles were all undone. All he had to do now was take it off. She sat down on the bed, watching him as she waited for him to take it off completely.

"Have you forgotten that I trained as a Knight as well? Sir Lance did not allow for failure. I could have unbuckled you with my eyes closed." She smirked at him after she said that.

Haine gave a low chuckle, "Yeah? Well, I bet you'd like to see everything underneath it, so I'm sure your eyes would always be open." He gave her a sly grin, but turning his back to her. He pulled the metal gauntlets off his hands first, and then dropped them without a care onto the ground. He then began to heave the heavy steel chest-piece over his shoulders, placing it beside the armored gloves. There was a thin layer of fabric on his torso that was long sleeved, with chainmail covering it. He kept on removing each layer until his bare skin was in view.

His chiseled back had a few thin scars littered around it, nothing too noticeable. He looked back at her with a playful grin, "You going to watch me take my pants off too?" He laughed at her, his back still at her as if to tease her.

She smirked as she cuddled under the blankets, nearly all her clothes in a puddle on a chair. She was tired, and did not want to go back to her cold lonely room. She giggled at his question and said, "Go ahead. I am enjoying the show." Her weapons were still attached to her. The two thin daggers, in their sheaths one on each thigh.

She yawned and snuggled down beneath the blankets on the comfortable bed. He couldn't actually see her body, but she could just imagine what he would think about when he turned around and got a good look at her under the blankets, her clothes laying in a heap on the chair next to the end of the bed.

Haine gave a slight roll of his eyes, "Yeah? Just don't expect a dance." He gave a few chuckles, reaching down to undo the armor on his legs. He hesitated, the fabric still on his legs... he didn't want things to move fast, and he didn't want her to be uncomfortable with him in bed. He finally turned around, his chiseled muscles like canyons over his chest and abs. He caught sight of her clothes on the chair, a little clueless as he strode to the bedside.

"Gee, " He grinned, getting into the bedsheets as he blew out the candle on the nightstand, "You aren't planning anything funny, are you?" He chuckled, feeling how warm the air was beneath the sheets. He was a tad nervous, but excited as well.

"No. Nothing funny planned at all. I just want to cuddle the way we used to." She said smiling at him. She was only wearing a length of cloth around her breasts, panties and weapons. She snuggled under the covers as she yawned cutely. Her eyes closed as she smirked at him from her spot. She opened them again and said, "Are you planning something? I know James gave us his blessing...."

She giggled as she placed her hand on his pec. She faced him, her back to the wall. She felt self conciliate about the long whip marks on her back.

Haine moved his hands hesitantly over her skin... although he had a difficult time seeing her as the little girl she used to be, there was a bit of a small seed making him feel a bit strange about it... but it was growing smaller fast. His fingers crossed over her shoulders, moving down her back... he frowned, feeling the small marks on his fingertips. He wouldn't say anything... he didn't have to.

"Well , "He smiled, "James did give us his blessing... but nothing is going to happen unless both of us are really willing. I mean, we really just learned our feelings of one another today... " His hands reached over to hers, his fingers intertwining as he gave them a small squeeze, "If you feel like its a bit of a rush, I can understand... I mean, its still a sudden thing, you know."

"I just want you to hold me. I definately don't want to move to quickly." She answered as she scooted closer to him, smuggling her face into his neck. She whispered against his skin, "Goodnight my love." Sleep overtook her soon after. She felt safe, and warm within his arms.

The next morning, a feather light tickling on her cheek made her wrinkle her nose. As she awoke, she realized she was within Haine's arms, and he was still asleep. With a quickness that betrayed her, she flopped over Haine, crouching low over his body, the dagger on her left thigh in her hand, the blade against James' neck. He froze as she snarled at him. Recognition came soon after, and she relaxed slowly, "Don't do that James. Do you know how close you were to being killed?" She sat on top of Haine, legs on either side of him as she sat on his stomach. Her back faced him as she rolled her eyes and ran the hand not holding the dagger through her hair.

"Goodnight, Serina... " Haine said to her, reaching his hands to stroke her hair as a smile was plastered in his face. Honestly, he had a hard time sleeping in such a soft bed... being out in the field for as long as he had been was a bit too strange for him. He tried not to toss and turn too much, a bit worried that he would wake up his new lover. Eventually, after a few hours of thinking to himself passed, he finally managed to fall asleep, letting the new day take over.

Hours later, when the huge situation happened with James, Haine was still sleeping... when he was flopped over, he continued to sleep, snoring quietly as his arms splayed out onto the bed. He mumbled something to himself, turning his head on the pillow before finally opening his eyes, seeing Serina take down the knife. "Huh?" He blinked, feeling Serina sit on the bottom of his torso, "Did I... miss something?"

"How exactly did you survive out in the fields at night?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her scars were in the full light of day, some pale white others, a little red. In the middle of her back, from her left shoulder down to her right hip bone, there was a large ropy scar.

She yawned, but didn't move from her spot as she looked back over at James who was grinning at them. "You are still a virgin."
"How do you know that?"
"If you weren't, you would be naked, and you would be wincing from the pain."
"James, how do you know if I'm still a virgin? I could have lost it a long time ago..." she teased him. He smirked back while answering, "You aren't that kind of girl."
"Whatever. What do you want?"

Haine rubbed at his eyes, "Was tough... " He replied in his tired voice, "I've slept through an entire ambush one time..." His head hit the pillow again and he groaned, giving out a very deep and loud yawn. He was still rather warm, and with Serina still on top of him it was quite nice. He cracked open his eye, looking over at James with a raised eyebrow. He was also a bit curious about the whole situation... what was his friend up to? It wasn't like he was going to hurt his sister... they were best friends, after all.

"It's cool, James... " Haine nodded, "We were just both tired and went to bed... and I'm still freaking tired.... " He was till refusing to sit up, partially from Serina still on top of him. He kept a curious gaze on James, wanting to hear what his reasoning was. It wasn't that early in the morning, but it was too late either... as far as he knew, there was nothing special going on today.

James grinned and said, "I was bored." Serina rolled her eyes at him and turned to snuggle back into the blankets. James gasped as his eyes laid upon the large scar down her back. She ignored it and fell back asleep. James turned to Haine and asked, "Did you see that? Serina, wake up! What happened?"

She opened one eye mumbled out a 'nothing' and closed her eyes again. She shoved at Haine and said, "That deep sleep could kill you one of these days. A knight has to be alert to his surroundings." Her voice was a little husky from sleep as she curled herself around his side. She looked over at James and said, "I will tell you the whole story if you let me sleep a bit more... Deal?" James sighed and nodded before he turned and left the room. Serina looked up at Haine and said, "Go back to sleep darling." She did as well.

Haine frowned slightly at the whole scene, watching Jame's reaction to the scar. Haine knew it was there, and was just as shocked as his friend was... but he knew that Serina would tell them about it when she felt comfortable. He didn't want it to seem like he didn't care, and he didn't want to pressure her into anything she wouldn't want to do.

Haine blinked a little, not quite used to being called darling before... sure, he had been called a few names like that, but to be called that because of a current relationship... well, he had to admit that he liked it. He gave her a smile, wrapping a thick around around her before closing his eyes, yawning quietly as he felt her warmth envelope his side. In a matter of seconds, he was out again, snoring quietly as he drifted into a dream world.

The next time Serina awoke, it was peaceful. She yawned and stretched against Haine. She turned over, so she could look at his sleeping face and grinned as she thought of an evil idea. She straddled him, surprised to feel him half hard against her thigh, and lightly kissed him. She trailed the kisses down his throat, kissing his chest, sucking on his nipples. She bit down lightly and then crossed over to the other one.

She kissed him there, then trailed the tip of her tongue down to his hips. On one of his hipbones, she bit down, leaving an imprint of her teeth, before soothing it with her tongue. Her eyes darted up to Haine's face to see if he had awoken yet.

Haine stirred, the feelings of her sharp nips and warm kisses making him gasp subconsciously, his body making sharp and sudden movements with each little piece of affection she gave him. Still asleep, he gave a quick twitch as her hot tongue traced over his skin, his arousal rising as she continued her slow teasing and torture. He was finally brought back into the world of the living as he felt her teeth lightly pinch at his hip.

"Huh?... " He blinked himself awake, his eyes opening to view the ceiling. His body felt strangely hot, and he instantly felt his burning erection. Tilting his head up slowly, he saw Serina with a mischievousness gleam in her eye. It took him a second to realize what was going on, and then he gave a light chuckle, "Oh, by all means, keep going... " He smirked.

Back
Top Bottom