Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for literate active partners FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm Egypt, as said by my title i want some literate active roleplay partners. I'll go ahead and get my rules out of the way.

Rule one:I like plot based roleplays with smut as the romance goes along.​

Rule two: Literacy is key, at least two decent sized paragraphs, I will post what I am given to work with.​

Rule three: Please reply at least once a week, I hate when I really get into a plot and then I don't hear from you for a month, it's one of my pet peeves. I understand life happens but if your going to be gone for a long amount of time, tell me please.​

Rule four: I only roleplay on this website, do not message me and ask me to roleplay on YIM or emails the answer will be no.​

Rule five: Please do not post on this thread, I will not be checking it. If you want to roleplay with me then you need to PM me. Thank you​

rule six: I only play male/female roleplays, with me being the female.​

Rule seven: No rape, incest, anything that goes in the bathroom, or feet!​

If you've made it this far congratulations. Bellow are some of my ideas, I'm open minded so if you have something you would like to do just PM me your ideas :)

Prince/Servant
Knight/Noble or Princess
Bandmates
Best Friends
Best friend/best friend’s little sister
Werewolf/human
Pirate
Captain/Stowaway
First Mate/Captain's daughter
Native/Settler
Bad boy/good girl
vampire/human
Step-siblings
Egyptian
Victorian
mid-evil

Plots I have, My starters are always really crappy, do keep this in mine please :)

Egyptian idea one

Kissa walked into her village carrying two baskets one half filled with fish the other with berries, tonight they would feast for the first time in a few days. She was excited to see the look on her little sister's face. She would be so excited to help cook and then eat the meal. Kissa wasn't good at fishing but today she had gotten a boy from the village to help her. He was still there fishing.

Looking around she stopped startled, what was going on? Heading to her hut she set down the baskets and walked back out into the heat of RA. Glancing around she went to search for her mother and sister to find out what was going on not noticing the Pharaoh standing a ways beside her. Finding her sister she bent down and scooped her up walking to her mother.

Taking a closer look at the other young and single women in the village she noticed how each one was dressed up to impress setting her sister down Kissa took a step forward curios of the women's actions and smacked into the pharaoh.

Egyptian idea two

Kissa was kidnapped from her tribe in Egypt when she was a young child. Since then she has turned into a slave for the king and his family. She serves silently with purpose the memories of her old life slowly fading. When war starts on the kingdom the priests send the last surviving pharaoh into hiding with one of the slave girls. They are sent to a distant village. When Kissa gets there it seem so familiar and she realizes it is the village of her old home. Soon the prince realizes how much he needs her and drops the snotty attitude and starts to fall for her.

I would like this one to be taken slowly, you know no love at the beginning of the rp maybe just lust or something?

Hello there .. i'm jack ......having read the post of your likes .perhaps a scene between yourself and the fiancee of your bestfriends could entice you ?...... i've just joined this site having r/p'd at others before ... Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom