Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Physical Changes by RobBase086 and IWishThat

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage had been working on a special assignment close to a major university. He had been working on this new genetic altering drug for over a year now getting it perfected. He was 5',4", short black hair, and weighed 140 pounds. He was finishing up with the new drug and knew he needed someone to test it on. He knew about the local university close by and figured that he would start there. He had to wait for the right student to kidnap to perform his test on her. Sitting in his car watching students walk by. "No she will not do." He waited in his blue Chevy car that was small and used biofuels. "When is the perfect specimen going to come for me to use my new drug damn it!" Pounding onto his stirring wheel getting impatient.

Soon enough a female came out of the library. "Oh my! Does she not look perfect for this to be tested on?" Looking through his binoculars held up to his eyes. He watched to see where she was going to snatch her up. "I sure do hope that I can do this without problems!" He said to himself. Watching her head alone where no one could witness him kidnapping her to make his move.

Back
Top Bottom