Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raivh Revealed

RE: Raivh Revealed 2013 Edition (Advice/Opinions/Comments Welcome)

I think you should let her know about your past relationship a little bit more and how you do like her but are still not all together yet and it wouldn't be fair to her to try to fix yourself while trying to establish a relationship. It might make you both feel like you're trying to solve a problem when there isn't any solution yet.

Be honest with her is really the best advice. Try meeting for coffee, something casual, and just talk. See where it goes but let her know that you'll still hurting and need the space but enjoy her company.

She sounds nice and I hope that she's in the high potential for you to try dating again even if you try one date and it doesn't work but still remain friends.

RE: Raivh Revealed 2013 Edition

This all sounds so wonderful, Raivh. Reading this just left me with a huge smile on my face... but then, I likes the mushy. XD Though, honestly, this is truly fantastic to read. :)

Maggie and I are so going to try this when she is home with me this summer WOOHOO... and in the words of the kiddo "Thanks Rahhhhhvy!" lol

I'm so going to do this with my kids too. They'll have fun with this for sure. And, well, if the outcome is ice cream then I KNOW they'll be all for it! LOL! XD Thanks for sharing this! <3

I just end up sleeping a lot because I don't sleep enough during the school year when I go on vacation.

It probably won't help you though. XD Hope you'll stop going crazy soon.

Yeah but once that job starts it'll be all WHYYYYYYYYY! bahahaha

I know it isn't going to be like that from YOU, lol.

Things will be fine. Deep Breaths. Are you running still? I remember how those used to make you feel good, have you tried that? I mean, as an alternative to banging your head on the wall lol.

I didn't mean the crazy running stuff you did, where I got tired just thinking about what you were doing lol. But yeah, okay lol.

Well, I am working on your post... so maybe that will help ease some of the boredom out. We can only hope!

Take your time, I'm sure we're all patient. We adore you and all of us have lives as well :) At least I hope so lol

Now to the big questions...
Where are pictures and what name did you choose?!?!?!?!??

Does this mean we'll see more Raivh??? XD

You know that means I hope so, lol! You've been missed a lot m'dear! Good to see you around once more! : )

Hooray! <3

And I hear that, I get all anxious if I'm away from my writing for too long. And EIGHT MONTHS!!! That is FAR FAR FAR too long. *nods*

Wow, another Pentatonix fan~
That particular song was nominated for a Grammy, too!
Ah, I remember when Mitch was young, like high school young. I was with him at the same state vocal competition; he was pretty badass singer then too, even with classical music!
It's great to see them take off and really reach out to a huge, huge audience. They are definitely the face of modern acapella music!

As for the actual song in comparison to the semester, I totally understand that. The entire semester was a giant mind-fuck that started and ended too soon.

I for one still adore your ass hatted self. Youl'l get through this laugh and be like gawd... i was such a bitch... shrug, and have a laugh because you are you and you should never and will never change. I for one am cool with that haha.

Back
Top Bottom