Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HighlandAngel's search for Dom M/F/Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlandAngel

Super-Earth
art-beauty-butterfly-contemporary-art-digital-art-female-Favim.com-39082.jpg

A Little About Me:
I am 21 years old, female, and live in the eastern standard timezone. Or +5 GMT. I play 9 times out of ten the younger submissive character. I prefer for my characters to be mostly innocent or completely innocent and my favorite thing to role play is corruption of an innocent by a more experienced worldly and older character. I do not role play submissive girls who are brainless, dumb and without personality. Just because they are submissive does not mean they do everything they are told. If they did then the play would be very very boring. I like dark themes, incest, cruelty, bringing a girl to the brink of her sanity. I don't know, the darker side of the spectrum is more my taste. I do not have a kink list or f-list or rabbit hole but I can tell you my only limits are no scat, vore, vomit, extreme mutilation, or snuff. My favorite things are pregnancy, risk of pregnancy/internal cumshots, gangbangs, and noncon or pseudo-noncon. And of course, corruption. I also role play long term or short term role plays. I am fine with pictures or descriptions of characters and will role play in forum, PM, or email. My connection is not good enough for IM role play.

What I Expect:
When it comes to writing with me, I expect a few things. A minimum of a paragraph that is spelled correctly and has correct grammar. Helping me with the plot is also a given. Even if its mostly smut, even smut needs a plot line of some sort to follow. Even if the role play is short term. I really want to have a relationship with my partner in OOC. It makes it easier if something comes up and causes me to be offline for a few days and the same can be said for you if you need to go away for a few days. The last thing I expect is for you to understand and respect my limits because I will do the same for you. I will certainly know if you read this and I won't role play with someone that hasn't read this particular part of my thread. I just hate the idea of someone not respecting my limits and it is my one turn off. Well that and godmodding. Something that is only okay with permission (like for time skipping, etc). If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask.

Fandoms I Do: (My role is in italics)
Brave: OC x Merida
Game of Thrones: Sansa x OC
Game of Thrones: Baelish x OC
Game of Thrones: OC x OC
The Borgias: Cesare x Lucrezia
The Borgias: Lucrezia x OC
The Borgias: OC x OC
Copper: Annie x OC
Fairy Tale: Beauty x Beast
Fairy Tale: Sleeping Beauty x Prince/Princess
Fairy Tale: Swan Princess x Villian / Prince / Princess
Fairy Tale: Snow White x Seven Thieves
Fairy Tale: Snow White x Huntsman
Fairy Tale: Cinderella x Evil Stepmother / Stepsisters / Prince

Original Pairings:
Medieval: Prince x Princess
Medieval: Princess x Princess
Medieval: King x Princess
Medieval: Queen x Princess
Medieval: Elf x Human Girl
Medieval: Vampire x Human Girl
Medieval: Arranged Marriage
Medieval: Master x Slave
Medieval: Mistress x Slave
Medieval: Demon x Human
Modern: Pimp x New Girl
Modern: Kidnapper x Victim
Modern: Gang x Young Woman
Modern: Older Brother x Younger Sister
Modern: Older Sister x Younger Sister
Modern: Father x Daughter
Modern: Mother x Daughter
Modern: Uncle x Niece
Modern: Aunt x Niece
Modern: Vampire x Human Girl
Modern: Master x Slave
Modern: Mistress x Slave

Your ideas are also welcome! Please PM me with your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom