Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lovebirds (HaseoGentsu1 and KyaKonami)

It had been a crazy time since Collette took over. Things have been pretty hectic and even Alana and Sai hadn't seen each other for a very long time. After Azazel took over the kingdom, however, Sai had been able to get some time off from his duties and actually go home for once. Back underground with the rest of the Shuhei clan. He had been waiting for these times, when things were finally a little less hectic, so he could be with his beloved wife once again. At the moment, Sai was sitting within his house on the couch, waiting for his lovely wife to come to him once again.

Sai stretched out and lied down for a little bit. He had just gotten back from a tour of destruction and war, while Alana stayed back to help gain political support for Azazel. They were good at what they did, so they were given a lot of responsibility. Sai was able to get away from the tour because he left Issei in his place. How he was able to do that would be for another time. Right now, he was lying down, waiting for his beloved Alana. He even closed his eyes for a second.

Alana finally reached the door to her home. She had spent the entire day using her way with words to benefit Azazel, despite her true feelings on the matter. She didn't have a choice though, thanks to Collette's damned curse. The was no way around it though, so she had accepted her fate here. So long as she still had Sai. That's all that mattered.

She headed inside, and looking over at the couch she immediately saw her husband. A smile spread across her face and she slipped over silently to him, since his eye were closed. She quickly straddled him, leaning down. "Guess who.." she said teasingly, though she knew he would know it was her.

Sai rubbed at his eyes when he noticed Alana already on top of him. "That was kinda fast to straddle me like that." He said with a grin. He moved his knee up to push her forwards, landing on him gently. His arm was under to to stop her from crashing into him. Sai grinned and licked her cheek. "How was your time with Azazel?" He asked her as he ran a finger from her ass to her back.

Alana smirked. "Well I had to surprise you somehow." she said, allowing him to push her forwards to land on him. She sighed as he mentioned Azazel. "Same old, same old. Do this, do that. Convince this person of this, convince this person of that..the usual.." she said, looking at him. "And what about you?" she asked, one hand already slowly making its way down his chest.

Sai grabbed her hand that was sliding down and licked it, but still held onto it. He wasn't going to allow her to do anything yet. "Same shit, different day. We took over about thirty villages, but out of those, only fifteen remain. Not a lot of sleep, a lot of blood. I'm happy for my demon side. Unless I fuse with the ones that kill, my body doesn't reek of blood and all those things." He said lightly. Killing wasn't something he enjoyed, but Ifrit did. And it had to be done so Alana can stay alive.

As he held onto her hand, his other hand was already fondling her ass pretty roughly. Sai grinned and licked his lips as he eyed his beautiful wife. "It's been too long my love...And yet, it seems you stay as beautiful as ever." He said as he blew up to her ear.

Alana pouted slightly as he grabbed her hand, but listened to him all the same. She sighed as he finished. "If I had been more careful, you wouldn't have to do this....We could have left..." she said, looking away from him a bit, but then he was fondling her ass roughly, and she let out a moan. His words still caused a slight tint to appear on her cheeks. "Yeah...it has been...." she said, looking back at him now. She'd been without him for too long, wanting him more and more each day.

Sai shook his head as she spoke. "Now don't bring that stuff up now. I should have been here with you, but that's over and done with. As long as both of us are alive, and your life isn't in danger, I don't care anymore." He said firmly as he pinned her legs down with his legs. Sai grinned and licked up her neck to her ear. "It seems you're a bit excited... Did you do anything to relieve yourself while I was gone? Masturbate? Think of me doing you?" He asked her with a grin. Sai loved to tease her, and it was always fun with her reactions. Sai actually had been holding it in for all this time. He's pretty backed up, but he wasn't going to let Alana know that.

Alana felt him pin her legs down, smiling a bit. "Fine.." she said, smiling a bit as he teased her. "Only once, and that's because I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed you so bad that night..." she told him, leaning down to his ear. "What about you, hmm? she asked him teasingly, nipping his ear lobe just a bit.

Sai chuckled. "What were you thinking of that night? How did you get into that mood?" He asked her right before she asked him about his times. He grinned and laughed a bit. "Well, Collette did try to seduce me while we were in the tents. I can't say no to most of her requests, so I was stationed in her tent." He said sighing. As he took a long pause, he knew that Alana was a little pissed. He made it sound like they did it. Sai laughed and took his hand away from hers to poke her cheek. "You really think I'd sleep with her. I slept in a barrier to keep her out. I would never betray your trust like that. Plus, I'm not into crazed fox demons." He said as he ran his finger across her lips.

"Was just thinking of you and.....bam...got in the mood..." she told him. When he mentioned Collette trying to seduce him, she stiffened a bit, looking away from him. The way he worded that, did they...? She felt his finger on her cheek then, and she looked back at him. "Good.." she said, feeling his finger across her lips. She smiled a bit. "Word your sentences a bit more carefully next time, Shuhei." she said teasingly.

Sai chuckled. "Maybe I wanted to see you a bit jealous." He said licking her neck slowly up to her chin. He stopped and looked up at her. "Shuhei? Going by last name now? Would get a bit confusing since we're married." He said, joking back a bit. "Don't think I would go and do some other girl. You're my only one." He said with a grin as he brought her down to kiss her, cutting her off from whatever she was about to say. It had been way too long since they last time they had contact on their mouths like this. Sai kissed her passionately and very deeply, and after a few seconds, he slid his tongue into her mouth.

Alana pouted a bit again as he said he wanted to see her jealous. She was about to say something when he kissed her. She kissed him back passionately, deepening the kiss with him, enjoying the feeling of his lips against hers. It had been too long, and she'd wanted him way too much. She'd missed him more than anything, and hated every time he left her side. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth, and she moaned lightly, playing her tongue with his a bit.

Sai played with her tongue roughly, but broke it off pretty quickly. "And what do you think is going to happen tonight?" He asked her innocently. Sai chuckled as his hand went up the back of her shirt. His fingers caressed her skin. It was a great feeling. A feeling that he didn't have for such a long time. But he wondered if Alana would actually say what was on her mind.

Sai played with her tongue roughly, but broke it off pretty quickly. "And what do you think is going to happen tonight?" He asked her innocently. Sai chuckled as his hand went up the back of her shirt. His fingers caressed her skin. It was a great feeling. A feeling that he didn't have for such a long time. But he wondered if Alana would actually say what was on her mind.

Sai grinned into the kiss and kissed her back, feeling her emotions flowing into their kiss. He pulled her down and kissed her rougher but still with a lot of passion. Sai slid his tongue into her mouth and played with it as he slid his hands down her body, sliding off her pants. Sai brought his knee up to push up against her pussy. He instantly felt how wet she was by the mark that was being made on his pants. Sai grinned as he undid the armor on her arms, taking them off. They were both made up of light armor, so that was the only bad part to get done.

Alana kept kissing Sai, getting rougher with him. She felt his hands sliding down her body as she played her tongue with his, moaning as she felt his knee against her pussy once her pants were removed. She was already wet from just being near him, now it was worse. She felt him taking off the armor on her arms, allowing it..She moved her hands to his shirt, undoing it and removing it from him, her hands feeling his bare chest now that it was exposed.

Sai grinned as his shirt was taken off and her hands were already on him. He did, however, have a few new scars. Battles weren't always safe. Sai sighed lightly at her reaction, but killed the tense mood by sliding a finger down to her panties and pressing his finger against her wet pussy. Sai's build was perfect and he knew that it would come in handy in future escapades with Alana and how naughty she could get. Sai bit her tongue and tried to get past the scars.

Alana saw his scars, and she frowned a bit, looking at him with worry. He'd been hurt this time, but what if next time he died? She wouldn't be able to stand being without him. The mood took a turn though when she felt his finger pressed against her pussy. She moaned, giggling as he bit her tongue, kissing him deeply.

Sai pushed his finger, along with her panties, into her pussy, teasing the outside of it. His dick was bulging in his pants pretty violently. Sai wanted her really badly too. He undid his own pants, and slid off both pants and boxers. Removing his finger from her pussy, he pushed his dick against it, the panties still in the way. So much was saved up from waiting that he was really backed up. It was going to be an unforgettable night.

Alana moaned as he teased her pussy, feeling his bulge. He had already removed his pants before she could work on it, feeling his dick against her panties once he removed his finger. She smiled, sliding them down and off of her, letting her pussy press lightly against his dick.

Sai slid the head of his dick into her pussy and then took it out. Doing that a few more times, he knew that she was starting to glare at him. He bought her hips down, just sliding his dick against her, rubbing her roughly. Sai grinned as he kissed her roughly, nipping on her lips after he broke off. "Is something wrong love?"

Alana moaned as his dick slid in, then before she knew it he was out of her. She started glaring at him after he had done it, then moaned as he rubbed her. Kissing him back roughly, she still glared at him as he spoke. "What do you think? You're the one who keeps teasing me." she pointed out.

Sai laughed. "Well, maybe I haven't teased you enough yet then." He said as he raised her hips. He placed his dick under her pussy and smirked. "Or maybe I have." Sai said with an evil intent as he pushed her hips and butt down, his dick slamming into her pussy. Just from insertion, he felt both him and her have their first orgasm. It was probably just from how long it had been, but he was still hot, hard, and throbbing. His cum had already filled her up partially, but with how much he had saved, she was going to be over filled everywhere.

Alana looked at him, pouting a bit as he said he hadn't teased her enough. Then, he raised her hips, then slammed into her. The sensation caused them both to orgasm, and she shivered a bit, looking at him, a slight flush on her face. She finally moved a bit against him, urging him to continue.

Sai grinned as she started to move pretty quickly after they both had came. He started to move his hips, off beat form hers so they could both feel it even better. Sai brought her face down and he nipped at her ear, then cheek, then her lips. Finishing it off with a deep kiss as he fucked her harder and harder.

Alana moaned louder as he moved so off beat from her, keeping her pace off from his even as he fucked her harder. She was rougher with him, but on a different level. Kissing him passionately, she let her hand run down his chest, nails raking against his skin.

Sai moaned lightly into the kiss as her nails ran down his chest. It always felt good to him, and since he hadn't felt that for a long time, it was feeling even better than before. Sai kissed her back just as passionately, deepening it as much as he could. He pushed his dick farther into her, reaching as far into her as he could. He could feel the pressure building in his dick and knew that his next load was going to be coming soon. Sai's dick throbbed and got really hot inside of her.

Alana kept kissing him, moaning into the kiss as he pushed into her more. She was tightening greatly, and she would be having another orgasm soon. It'd been so long without him that she knew she was far from done with Sai though, and she let out a sultry groan as she felt his dick throbbing inside of her. She bucked hard against him, moving faster.

Sai pushed into her, all the way, and came pretty hard, filling her slightly up. But that wasn't even close to being the end of it. He slid his dick out of her pussy and right into her ass. This was only the beginning of how it was going to be for the night. They had a lot to catch up on, especially all the kinky things they used to do. Sai grinned and nipped her lip, breaking the kiss after penetrating her ass.

Alana moaned as Sai pushed in and came inside of her. Her walls tightened as she released, gripping him slightly as she did so. When he slid out, she knew where he was going next before he even slid himself into her ass. She moaned, bucking against him as he penetrated her, and gripped him more, nails digging in a bit.

Sai knew the habits of Alana as she bucked hard against his dick. They knew each other so well that they knew the moves that they were going to do before hand. Sai grinned and thrusted in her ass hard and fast. As he fucked her, he brought a hand up to grope her breasts and tease the nipples. Sai broke the kiss to lower his head to her breasts, biting on the side of one of her boobs. He made his way, with his tongue, to her nipples and ran his teeth along it, making it hard. Once he made one hard, he moved to the other and sucked on it.

Alana continued to moan as he fucked her ass, moving against him as he fucked her, moaning louder as he groped and teased her. She knew he was going to bite her, but she hadn't felt him in so long that she gasped out a moan, then felt his teeth on her nipples. They grew hard, and next thing she knew he was sucking on them while fucking her. She held on to him, bucking against him hard as he sucked on her, grabbing one of his hands and leading it down to her wet pussy, urging him to touch her.

Sai grinned when his hand was lead down to her pussy. Alana was already drenched and he knew that she couldn't wait for him to change back over to other areas. He chuckled as he took his mouth off of her breasts and kissed her roughly as his dick grew harder and hotter inside of her. It was getting close to cumming again, but he was going to hold it until Alana was ready again. Sai slid his finger into her pussy, feeling just how wet she really was, and smirked. He grinded against the walls of her pussy with his fingers and grinned at her reactions.

Alana moaned as he slid his finger inside of her, moving harder against his dick and hand, wanting to be fucked more. She kissed him a bit now that his mouth was off her breasts, nipping his bottom lip lightly and shifting a bit so he could fuck her ass deeper. She slid her nails down him again, just to hear his reaction.

Sai moaned to her nails running down him. He knew that she was doing it just to get a reaction out of him, so Sai kissed her deeply, bringing her tongue into his mouth so he could bite and suck on it. He grinned and noticed that more pre sum was sliding into her ass making his dick slip in and out of her faster and faster. Sai smirked as he slammed it into her a few more times before cumming into her ass. He removed it fast, though, and slammed it back into her not ready pussy.

Alana kissed him back deeply, still moaning and rocking against him as he brought her tongue into his mouth, letting him tease her tongue. She shivered as he cummed inside of her ass, then let out a gasp as he slammed back into her pussy. She bucked hard against him, breaking away from him and raising up a bit, rocking against him more and grinding her hips into their motions.

Sai felt her break away from his kiss and grinned. "Too much for my dearest Alana? That's surprising.." He said jokingly. His cum from the previous time sliding out of her as he fucked her hard. Sai chuckled from the glare he got from her, but kept going at her as he groped her ass a bit too.

Alana smirked. "Of course not." she said, glaring at him as she continued to rock against him fucking her, shifting a bit while on top of him so that he could slide in deeper. She moaned as the access was made easier and he did so, looking down at him. "I just wanted a different position." she explained, grinding down against his fucking hard.

Sai chuckled and smirked as he went deeper into her pussy. He slid one of his hands on her butt to the crack and slid a couple fingers into her ass to tease her as he fucked her pussy harder. With each thrust, he would grind against her, making each feeling deeper and deeper. He pulled her down onto him and kissed her pretty roughly, taking her tongue quickly into his mouth, biting on it gently. He released her lips and grinned. "And maybe I just want to keep this going the rest of the night.."

Back
Top Bottom