Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the vacation planet lost paradise(open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up several hours later, still groggy, she suddenly yelps, waking up fully due to the pain. "What did you DO????" Gasps in the water, holding her chest, feeling the stitches running up her body. Pulling her fist back, she slammed it foreward, lacking strength cause of the pain, but she still makes a small crack appear in the glass. Doubling over, she holds herself close, trying to stop the pain.

jane scrambles to her feet having been taking notes"oh im so sorry i hadn't expected your matabilism to be so strong"she says quickly pouring a green powder into the water that had a relaxing and painkiller like effect"now hold still they only needed to be in so long i have a gel that will seal you well and it wont hurt a bit"she says grabbing several tubes and opening the top of the tank fully.

Hissing as an achnologement, still curled up with closed eyes. Looking up slowly, she sees that the tank is open, but she can't exploit the oppurtunity to jump out. "Damn........" She immedietly sighs in relief and pleasure, feeling the pain wash from her body and relax her muscles. As the green powder drifted down, she settled on the bottom of the tank, now numbed with release.

jane carefully climbs into the tank applying a small air mask and swimming to the bottom with her gently she turned her over onto her side using the filter current to help her.she carefully pulled out a set of plyer like devices and cut away the stiches carefully pulling them away and then applying gel in there place witch woudl fall way once she was healed.she took this opportunity to run her hands over the strange creature before her "your increadable "she says softly before swimming way towards the tank top.

Looking up with a glazed look in her eyes at the comment, she smiled. "How am I incedable? Normally I am the runt of the litter here on my home world." She lazily starts to drift up, the numbing affects of the powder starting to wear off.

jane hesitates her hands resting on the edge of the tank opening"you ..your body its amazing muscles far pass much i have seen in a humanoid and you are so intelligent."she says moving away from the opening and floating close to the surface "and you..well your not like anyone or anything iv ever met"she whispers pulling out a small bag a tiny fish quickly swimming out of it.

Her hand snaps out, catching the fish and she quickly ate the fish. "mmmm, a nice treat." Smiling, she lounges in the water, enjoying the last bits of the power as the effects die off. Swimming up close to the top of the tank, she looks up at the girl, laying on her back so that the girl has a full view of her "amazing" body. "Soooo, what now?"

jane smiles watching her calmly before swimming down close to her and letting her hands softly rub over her stomach .her breathing mask letting her talk in a muffled tone"we could talk or learn more about one another''she says softly to her"i well let you out in the morning "she says calmly,

"Morning? How long is that? "Smiling, she sits herself up, sitting infront of Jane. "Well....what would you like to know about me? Or my species?" Her tail flicked around behind her, leaving behind air bubbles in its quickness.

janwe jumped a little at how easily the other moved but kept herself calm"well in a few hours"she says uncertainly and made sure to keep the other in sight"im wondering ..um how do you see other than just your eyes can..can you sense things electric currents like an average shark"she asks calmly watching her her eyes flicking back towards the surface of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom