Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oblivion/Skyrim RP? (MxF only, seeking Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos

Moon
Hey there! So, as the title might suggest, I'm currently looking for someone interested in RPing either a Skyrim or an Oblivion based RP. I'll get a little bit more into detail below, after I state a few essentials as far as my partnering goes :)

::What I'm Looking For

:Someone who knows their game knowledge or is willing to learn with minimal explanation on my behalf.

:Someone who has a mature character that is well-written and consistent.

:Someone who is literate. Meaning they they know how to spell well and possess good grammar, not to mention can convey an idea articulately.

:Someone who won't abandon an RP out of the blue. At least warn me if you are no longer interested who are incapable of continuing for whatever reason.

:Someone who is willing to add their own ideas to the RP to keep things moving along.

:Someone who is not just interested in the smuttier parts(and yes, I do expect smut) of the RP, but are also interested in the whole story.

::Things I Avoid

:Bondage, Voyeur, Non-consensual, scat, etc. Honestly, as far as things go, I like to keep things fairly...'regular', I suppose. Consensual, though I'm all for some rough-housing.

:I avoid Mary-Sues and the works. No fun playing with someone who's perfect.

Okay, so now that those few things are out of the way, I'll get more into depth about the actual RP plot.

So, I'll start out with what I had in mind for Skyrim. If you don't like the idea, but would still like to do something Skryim related, please feel free to state your ideas :)

::Skyrim

And abnormal amount of Dragons have been seen throughout the lands, and there has even been mention of Alduin, the World-Eater, having been spotted. People are growing anxious and some have taken to desperate measures.
While normally the College of Winterhold is left alone, indeed the Mages being rather elusive, one person took it upon himself to seek out their assistance in the growing Dragon problem. He sought out a Mage who could possibly assist him in finding someone, a very particular someone - the Dragonborn. His payment was a good one, and hence the only reason the Mages even considered his offer. The man was led to the one Mage who could help him the greatest, a woman who'd mastered the art of Illusion, and could find just about anything or anyone she wanted.

So essentially, my character, a mage, would be seeking out the Dragonborn(your character), and things could go from there. The premise could be her trying to convince him he was the Dragonborn, or just trying to drag him back to the client who'd hired her to find him in the first place.

As far as Oblivion goes, I don't really have a plot. We could follow the original one, where one of our character's could be in charge of the Amulet of Kings, and the other's character could simply be someone assisting them as a traveling Companion or something. Mayhap at first they could be pitted against each other with only a minor mutual goal keeping them together or something! I dunno, but feel free to suggest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom