Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fallen

Tallow

Super-Earth
Tallow lounged wearily upon the couch of one of his many flats, an artists-studio in centeral London. The flat had cost him a small fortune, but what was money to a immortal being with power beyon the imagination of mortals. And besides, it had a splendid view over the city at night, with one whole wall made of glass. In the corner was a large, unmade bed, and there was a small kitchen unit in another. The walls where invisible, obscured by huge boookcases containing thousands of ancient looking books, still more were in piles at the bases, and a few were left on the coffe-table.

He wore a long, black over-coat, with designer jeans and a shirt hanging untidily, the collar undone. His wild brown hair was messy and unkept, and his skin faintly tanned. Not the image of an Angel who had fallen from grace countless milennia ago, to languish in the squalor and filth of this forgotten, miserable realm, amongst these barbaric creatures. And for leaving the side of his commander, Lucifer Morningstar, after the Fall, he was now hunted by both sides, Angels and Demons. But here, he believed himself safe, he kept to his studies and dint pick fights with either side. He sipped from his mug of coffe, and continued to read from a book long-believed by scholars to be lost to humanity, a book written in a language which was forgooten except by beings like him.

To most that saw her she did not look like a threat, nor did she look like an angel. Nothing more then a shadow to the people that passed her on the side walk. A young girl, no older then nineteen. Her dark semi-long hair flowed to about her mid back, framing a lovely face that held dark hazel eyes. Her clothes did not seem to fit her, meaning the angel had found them and taken them. After all she could not just walk around in the nude and would bring them back as soon as she got clothes of her own. But right now...the mission at hand.

"Rashnu, You have been tasked with finding one of the fallen. He has been seen on earth living among the humans....find him and bring him to justice for defying our Lord." The voices that spoke to her seemed to come from no where. Standing before her where the 12 archangels, there wings joining together in one blinding light. Rashnu knelt before them, spear in hand....her own wings nothing like the humans could imagine. They where not like the wings of a dove or any bird. The feathers upon them where made of light or so it seemed, left unseen to the human eyes.

She had been chosen to find and kill one of Lucifer's fallen. To go to earth and put the exiled to death. A command from no only the archangels but from the Lord. Rashnu would do as she was told......

Falling to earth like a falling star.

Rashnu stood on one of the tall buildings that gave her a view of the fallen's home. Her eyes unmoving from the studio he called home. Not yet moving. She would wait for the right time to move, after all she didn't need anyone else seeing it or getting hurt because of it.

Tallow yawned, sstretched, and relaxed back onto the couch. He put down his book, and began to flick channels on the TV. He settled on a film, an old western, one of his favourites.

These humans, they were so barbaric, he had always wondered what their purpose in creation had been. But now he saw. They had what angels and demons lacked. Imagination. They had the most wonderful and quaint fantasies.

Slowly, he begins to drift off to sleep, his boots resting on the low table. It is the early hours of the morning.

Rashnu stood, her spear appearing in her hands. She watched him put the book down, turn on the TV....then fall asleep. At first she thought about just throwing her spear and ending him like that. But what if she missed? She then thought about just trying to make the jump, braking threw the window. But that would alert the humans and him as well that something was not right. Taking in a deep breath she turned and started her way down the building she was on. Looked like she was going to have to do it the old way. By the grace of god maybe he would not be able to tell she was what she was. Maybe he might think she was new to the building and get...oh what was it called...a cup of sugar. Maybe use the thing the human's used to talk to each other. A telephone she thought it was called.

It did not take her long to talk her way into the building, her voice more then enough for the people inside the main lobby. Making her way up the stairs, counting the doors on the tenth level of the building. Then she would knock.

Hearing movement in the corridor, tallow awakened sharply. Whilst he had given up his magic long ago, when he fell from grace, his sense were still far sharper than those of a human. As a precaution, he had bought up all the rooms on this floor, there was no other reason for anyone to be up here. He stands quickly, moving silently across the room to stand next to the door. He was ready. Thouhg he lacked actual magic, he had found ways to compensate, sorcery and dark-power. He draws a dagger from a sheath built into the inside of his jacket.

She found it funny...she could not sense any other living thing on this floor. It made her fell as though she should have went with one of her first ideas. Yet, it was too late for her to turn back now. Hearing him move around inside his room....then the moment stopped. He did not answer the door. Again she would knock. Wait for the door to be answered. If not she would try the door, to open it. Try to go inside with out to much nose. No fear in her heart. That was another great thing about humans and the fallens. At less they had freedom to feel, they had there emotions open to them. Unlike the angels who just followed orders and did what they where told. Truth be told Rashnu envied them, a lot of angels did. Even if they would never speak it out loud.

Moving backwards a bit, Tallow braced himself, then charged for the wall next to the door. Hitting it hard, he went straight through the thin wood, colliding with the assassin and bringing her to the floor.

She was not ready for what happened. Sure she thought he would attack her as soon as she entered the room...but not before. Surely this would cause a mess, the humans down below them most likely heard what happened. How was she going to explained this? An abusive lover story would not go this far. But it seemed she had more to worry about now, the male now on top of her as she fought to free herself from him. Her spear once more appearing in her hands, but the weapon was not made for close quarter combat. Trying her best to make it work before the Fallen dug his knife into her.

He struggled to maintain his position on top, realising how fortunate he had been to avoid being killed by her spear as he charged at her. But now, he had the upper hand, he was far too close for her spear to be effective. He raised his blade to strike her, a killing blow to the jugular with celestial silver, one of the few things which coudl kill an immortal. He glanced at her.

And realised that she was stunning. She took his breath away, he couuld see beyond the mortal guise, see beyonf the surface beauty, and he looked into her soul and saw a light which he had not seen in milennia, a purity of such gretness that it made him falter. That was his mistake.

She felt in raise his hand for a killing blow, but it stopped. Enough time for her to roll under him, get her arms free enough to grab him and roll once again. Landing her on top...but she would not stay mounting him. Jumping up lifting her spear above her head to try and strike him. It was clear by the look in her eyes she did not have any thing against him, she was just following orders. No emotion to stop her from trying to dig the tip of her spear into his heart.

As the spear descends, Tallow lifts his hand and catches the shaft with impossible speed. He slows it right down, stopping it millimeters from his skin. He then contorts his body, swinging himself around and out from under the spear, letting it go so her strength sends it to bury itself in the floor. He leaps to his feet, springing back lightly, and mutters an incantation, short and sharp, in a guttural tounge from before mankind. The force of the words throws her back to collide with the wall, enough force to dent it slightly. The spear flies from her hand into his, where it struggles against his un-holy grip, burning the skin of his hand. Hurling it to the floor, he traps it beneath his boot.

She hit the wall hard, her head slamming into it just as hard as the rest of her body did. The girl had never felt pain before, the feeling that flowed threw her body quite new to her. Her breathing became deeper, her body sliding off the wall and to the floor below her. Trying to call her spear to her, only to look up and see the Fallen standing on it. Not knowing if he knew what she was, but the wings that appeared on her back would give her away now. A low growl seemed to leave her lips as she rushed him, bring one of her wings to the front of her to help knock him off his feet and free her weapon.

Tallow side-stepped smoothly, allowing her momentum and the lack of vision imposed by her wing to carry her straight into the door of his flat, bursting through to go sprawilong on the other side. Walking after the dazed angel, he pinned her arms by her sides, stradeled her chest, and put his dagger to her throat.

"Playtime is over, my little seraph, you move again and I will kill you" He licked a drop of blood from the side of his mouth, then, without waiting for a reply, jabbed his fingertips into a preassure point at the base of her neck, paralyzing her and sending her drifting into unconsciousness.

Looking down at her motionless form, he wondered to himself

"What are we going to do with you now?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rashnu awakes tied face down on his bed. Her arms are bound above her by a length of velvet ocrd, tied tightly around her wrists and then to the bead-frame. Her face is turned sideways to look at the wall, and she relaises she has no clothing on her upper body, except a silver pendant which is not hers, in the shape of an Evil Eye. She can feel that it dulls her magical powers, and she has lost all her strength. A hot pain is gradually receding, and she looks roudn to see Tallow dripping hot wax onto the patch between her shoulder blades. Realising she is awake, he finishes up, and stands up.

"I have used the wax to create a ward, whilst it remains in place your wings will be unable to function. Neat little trick, picked it up off a fellow Fallen back in Babylon,long time ago. And that pendant you wear, got that off a Romanian traveler a hundered years ago, Paris I believe it was. You think they havent tried to kill me before? Countless times...." he drifts off into a muse, wandering off to the side and picking up her spear.

"Ah yes, celestial silver, haven't seen one of these in a while? They must be really desperate to kill me this time, something must be up." He examines it for a few more seconds, testing its weight and balance. Finaly, he puts it down.

"Well, now that we can be civilised without you trying to kill me, lets talk. What is your name?"

At first it seemed like a bad dream, but she was awake. Her body did not want to move, her hands wiggling some when she felt the soft cloth around them. The burning felling on her back was what woke her up. Feeling his weight on her as he held her down to place the seal on her back to keep her wings bound. Listening to him with out a word. Watching him move from her to her spear. Trying to call it to her, but it was nothing but a whisper in her mind. It would seem to anyone that these winged beauties did not have free will anymore. Just doing as they were told, not questioning anything that was asked of them. Even if these meant death. Maybe that's why she came alone, just like so many others that came to kill him.

"Rashnu." Her answer was simple.

"Rashnu... An interesting name. An old one... I suppose they didnt tell you my name? It is of no consequence, I doubt you would know it anyway. I am, perhaps, les famous than my other fallen bretheren. Ah yes, you will know of Lucifer Morningstar, Beelzebub, Azazeal, Morpheus perhaps? And of course they will have taught you of those who fouhgt us? Michael, obviously him, you idolize him, and Raphael, Ariel, Gabriel... Ah yes, Gabriel was the one. Whilst Lucifer and Michael went head-to-head on the battlefield, it was Gabriel adn I who fought nearby. We were both lessser beings than our brothers, less powerfull, scholars not warriors. But he cast me down as well, just after Lucifer had fallen. That was the point when I knew we had lost. I knew we had lost from the start, but even so I had hope....

But I forget myself. You are probably tiered of he musings of an old man. For I am an old man, far older than you, though I do not look it, do I? I have managed to preserve my youth more so than Lucifer. I never thouhgt my face would suit horns and cloven hoofs, do you?" he smiles for a moment, then his face turns dark.

"But suffice t osay, that now I am here, on this blightted world, with you. You are of no furhter use to me, you know nothing of value. Either side in the war on heaven would pay for you, but I am beyond wealth now. I seek pleasure, and I believe that is something you may be bale to supply me with? Tell me, do they still make you take that vow of celibacy? I have long since forgotten mine, along with my magic and my wings"

It was clear she was starting to get uneasy. Her body shifting here and there, even an angel feared death. No one really knew what happened to the souls of angels that died. Maybe reborn, maybe they just faded away unlike the souls of humans. Her arms fought against the cloth, but no use. Listening closely to his story and questions. Yes she was not old, not as old as the fallen she was sent to kill anyways. Even though she was old compared to humans, she was still nothing more the a child to her kind. A young warrior, but still one the archangels trusted to carry out this task. Which she seemed to be failing at.

"Yes they do.....every angel takes it...." It was clear she was thinking. Thinking about a way to free herself from this mess. If only she had tried a different way at the beginning.

"I could kill you, but what would be the fun in that? No fun, no fun at all, so boring to kill, the novelty wears off fast. Instead.... instead I think i will force you to break your vows. That would be fun, wouldnt it, forcing you to fall like I did? Your choice, my little angel, Fallen or Dead?" He smirks to himself, toying with his dagger as he eyes her lithe form, her short brown hair and her long legs, particularly the curve of her perfect little buttocks.

How long has it been since i had proper sex? he wondered to himself. Not witha a human, that was just low pleasure, nothing. THe last tiem had been with another fallen, Raviel he seemed to recall her name was, one of Lucifers buch. Yes... yes htat was it. Hse tried to kill him afterwars. Shame that, he ahd always had a thing about blondes

Her answer was quick, "I rather die." Most angels would rather die then loose there grace. Yet she had a feeling he would not honor her wishes. For the first time she felt her heart racing inside her chest. Hell she didn't want to die, but to her falling would be worse or was it? Her legs trying to pull, but it seemed they where also tied down. How sad it was to see an angel start to loose hope in a time like this. Nothing more then a caged bird with that pendent around her neck and her wings bound by the seal he had made on her back. "I rather die." She would whisper again, but it was clear the second time around she was not sure of her answer.

"Hmmm, you dont seem to sure to me. From personal experienc, I would recommend you follow me. What is the sense in an immortal life if we cannot enjoy all the earthly pleasures of it? I tell you what, whilst you decide why dont you suck me off? It would be perfectly within your vows, and I believe that once you have had a taste you will never want to stop. Let me put it another way, if you refuse to I will fuck you in the slit, take your virginity, and you have no chance. This way, you have some. But it is your call" He smiled seductively, stood and shook his long hair to one side, reaching down to undo his belt and un-zip the jeans. From it, he withdrea his penis, a substantial 9 inches, fully erect, standing like a soldier at attention. Not hung like some, but substantia lnon the less. He looks deep into her eyes.

"MAke your chooice, but remember that there is liberation in pleasure" he approcahes the bed and waits for her descision.

She turned her head, making her decision. Face still blushing from the sight of his dick, but her mouth would stay closed. She had told him her decision already. She would rather die, even if he would not have it. Hair falling into her face as she tried to face the other way. A pillow blocking her head from moving to far. Legs, still clothed by a over sized pair of blue jeans, seemed to close some. As if telling him no once again.

Her eyes closed. It was clear that she was telling him to fuck off and go to hell even if the words never left her mouth. She would not brake her vow nor would she please this fallen.

"Oh, well, that is a shame. And here I was, thinking that you might actually have free will. What a shame. Of course, I will still take what I want. If not in the front, go round the back, that strategy has saved my life several times" moving onto the bed, he kneels between her legs, which are kept splayed, tied to each of the bedposts.

He uses his dagger to cut her jeans, letting them fall to shreds aroudn her legs. He inspects the tatoos along the small of her back. With the tip of the dagger, he makes a small incision along her back, very shallow. He bends down, and sucks sthe blood which flows from within, just a little bit. Kneeling back, he licks his lips, admiring her perfect body, the curve of her figure. He slowly caresses her ass cheeks, from her spine to her legs, tracing his fingers lightly. Slowly, one hand quests down her crack, passing gently over her anus to her vagina. Feeling hte hymen still intact, he toys wit hth clit, just a little, enough to send spasms of pleasure through her body.

"you like it, dont you? Even if you will not admit it. it would be such a shame to take your virginity like this, I want you to want it too. There is only one way, you have to experience it without actually having sex. And I think I have a solution"

From a drawer, he withdraws a tube of lube, squeezing some onto his fingertips and gently massaging it into her crack, working one finger int oher tight little asshole.

"One last chance to say yes, otherwise this is going to hurt. It always hurts more up the ass"

It seemed for the first time this angel was feeling real fear and pain or at less that's what she thought when she felt him cut away her paints. Run the knife over her tattoos, cutting into her flesh. Even as it was not deep the cut burned. A sick feeling forming in her as she felt his lips and tongue pass over the shallow incisions on her back. Wondering why he would even thing about tasteing her blood. The taste slightly sweet and warm....pure.

She would not admit it. Weather it was from lack of free will or from her own self pride the girl herself did not even know. Her body enjoying the sense of being touched on her body, even more so when he played with her clit...her mind screaming at her body. Trying to command it to stop what it was feeling, but it was no use. Her arms tried to fight against what was holding her, as did her legs but to no avail. Body coming to a complete stop when she felt his finger push into her ass. A mix of pleasure and pain running up her body. Biting her lower lip to keep what ever sound that was about to leave her in.

"Very well, you get it in the ass my dear, I will preseve your virginity for another day. Technicalities of course. Whilst it is much more painfull for you, I am told that the end is much more... liberating. I hope you find it that way" And with that, he pushes hsi penis against her ass. There is resistance, then it goees in, sinking in up to the hilt. He is rather well endowed, a good nine inches, but nothing special. He sighs softly as it goes in, withdraws, then des it again, building to a rhythm, pumpin into her.

Her body seemed to tense up at once upon feeling his penis press against her tight ass hole. Trying her best to keep him from entering her, but of course she could not delay for ever. A jolt of pain over coming any pleasure her body might have felt at the moment. Even her biting down on her lower lip could not keep the angel from crying out in pain. Tears starting water her eyes as she felt him start to move in and out of one of her virgin holes in a steady rhythm.

It seemed to take a few minute or at less that's what it seemed, slow words starting to be whispered from her lips in a tongue that he would know even it was never heard by human ears. Something he might not have heard in a long time. She seemed to be praying, begging, pleading for one of her brothers or sisters to free her from this. To help her. But her words would only reach his ears. No other angel came to help her, to slay him for what he was doing for her. No matter how hard she prayed for it, she was alone now with this fallen.

"Your bretheren are not coming to help you, little angel. You are all alone, they abandoned you to me. The only person here is me, the only person you cna plead to is me. So beg, little angel, beg me to make the pain stop"

He begisn to pump harder, still slow, still as far in as possible, feeling her virgin hole stretchign to accomodat his cock

Back
Top Bottom