Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naomi's RP thread - FxF (Little submissive cutie craaaving a Star Wars Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyNaomi

Super-Earth
Hi, I'm Naomi, twenty year old college student looking for some sort of RP with a girl. Sometimes I'm willing to do it with guys. I like doing it over email, because its the easiest for me, I get to write more and I check my email frequently. I was hoping to get something new and fun that I haven't really done before. I'm very sub, so I would prefer to do something like that. I would love if you'd email me at: ladynaomi112@live.com so we could set something up.

Some things that I like: (I LOVE new sort of things that I haven't tried. So please, please send me your ideas! I'd rather do something funky that you like than most of these actually)
- (REALLY wanna do this one, actually): Some sort of starwars roleplay. My friends got me to start play the MMO, which is kind of fun roleplaying and collecting different outfits for your characters. Maybe a sexy smuggler or jedi gets captured by a sith who turns her into her little slave? Or a smuggler gets in over her head, and is forced to sell herself to some gangster? Or a sith apprentice fails her master and instead of kiling her apprentice the master enslaves her? I've got my characters for this, but not a storyline yet.
- Sisters. An elder sister blackmailing me. Maybe a much older sister seducing me. Or maybe A twin/older sister winning a bet and getting to control me. Or maybe, younger sister (I would be willing to do brother here) who I bribe to do my homework by showing off my boobs and eventually doing sexual favors for. I do like a little age play sometimes, 14-20 is how old I'd like for these things.
- Teacher/Student - Sort of different. I would play an teacher that is kind of, a little to handsy on her students. One student in particular, a sexy little bookworm who is really loves whatever I teach. One time she fails a test for whatever reason or something she decides to respond to my advances, and it goes a little too far, but you catch it on film. Then you use that to blackmail me, starting with normal stuff like boosted grades. Then she takes it sexual, and slowly ramps it up until I'm her just her little plaything most of the time. I can explain more about this one.
- Best friends, except I'm in love with you and you know it, and you take advantage of me.
-Roommates. I lose some bets to you, but instead of giving you money, I agree to do a favor for you. Then you dare me to do something sexual or strange. Eventually these escalate to lose a bet meaning a slave for a day, and then just your slave or pet in general whenever I lose a bet or you pay for me, or whatever. Soon you just decide that the bets aren't worth it anymore and you want me to be your slave forever. Or I can't make the rent or something.
- Some sort of other roommate thing where I'm a little bratty just like you, and you kind of don't like it, so you decide to "break me" or whatever - or new roommates and I'ma rich snob who you have to deal with.
- Queen/Princess x Captured Princess - I like doing it where I'm a princess of some kingdom you take over, and part of your spoils is me. You'll bring me into the castle and use me however you want.

This is a character I used once. I like her, and I think I could use her again:
Her name would be Princess Caroline of Sevorinia, from the House of Pallara, the second daughter of her father, the honorable King Thomas, and her mother Queen Alice. She is just shy of 19 years old at the start, I'd think, with long wavy light brown hair, that fell down to her full chest when she hadn't styled it. She had curious, shimmering honey-colored eyes. She'd have petite features, a small nose, a small mouth with rosy pink lips, and soft, smooth skin. She wasn't short, but she was the shortest person in her family, taking after her mother.

Upon her birth, Caroline was a little bit of a disappointment to her father, who had been hoping for a son, rather than a second daughter. The King, being a decent man, still loved and doted on both of his daughters, but it was almost awkward and forced. The relationship became more contrived after the birth of Caroline's younger brother, Prince James, when she was ten. Caroline, being the younger of the two sisters, had also always seemed to be feeling like second best at the things around her father's castle. Her sister was only elder to her by two years, but even still Jemma was always being complemented for her grace, her poise, her beauty, her charm, what have you. It wasn't as though Caroline clumsy and ugly, far from it, but her sister seemed to always outshine her. Furthermore, as the eldest Princess Jemma received all sorts of privileges from her parents and her maids - everyone, which Caroline absolutely loathed. Despite twangs of envy towards her elder sister, both Princesses were close, and cared for each other, quite a bit. However, Jemma had duties as the King's eldest daughter - Caroline didn't really know or care what they were - and recently, she had suitors. Her father was very protective of his eldest daughter though, and Jemma remained unmarried.

Caroline spent most of her time at the palace with her sister Jemma, or some of her father's noblemen's daughters. She enjoyed some of the things at court, the dresses, the balls, the carriage rides, the lavishness, and the beauty, but she detested the idea of ruling. Too much pressure, too much responsibility, too many rules to conform to, she thought. She watched her elder sister waltz through her courtly rituals with a big fake smile on her face, (and participated in some - though less), and watched her younger brother go to to lessons day in and day out for kingly things, like horseback riding, hunting, what have you. Caroline was pleased that her tutors only taught her to read, write, arithmetic, and she was allowed to stay, for the most part, out of the spotlight. It was just easier for her, she would tell Jemma. More time to go to the town or peruse the castle grounds or read in the castle library. Secretly, she wished she could have some attention from her parents, without having to deal with public appearances and other regal duties.

- Maybe some sort of traveler stumbles upon a witches hut or something, she invites her in and seduces her.
- Or like a girl and her friend stumble upon this fortune teller's shop and the fortune teller ends up hypnotizing me and doing what she wants with me
- I kinda want to do Teen Titans with me as Raven, and you as Starfire or some OC.
- I'm also okay with doing celebrities - I am kind of craving Sophie Turner, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansen, and especially: Natalie Dormer (I love her!!)
- Mistress x Slave, in a normal situation.
- Some sort of brothel, whore-house situation maybe.
- I really like this picture: http://41.media.tumblr.com/f763709285ef519a6bdbb932d51e52ac/tumblr_nprs8kXN2b1u3o58go1_1280.jpg so, using her, would be very appealing, if you have any ideas.
- Anything YOU want. If you have an idea that you want to do PLEASE run it by me. I'm always looking for something new and interesting. :)

I'll put more as I come up with them/do them. I'm relatively new so I haven't got much experience. But I'm working on it. :)
I'm very sub, i love being a slave and completely subservient to someone. I like being blackmailed and forced, and being called names, but I like it to be gradual. I love being 'broken,' also.

I do have a couple caveats. Spelling, capitalization, no guys playing girls, I'm not really into anything anthropomorphically unrealistic (Boobs bigger than your body, furries, etc), and no poo, pee, vomit, scat, whatever. Sorry.

RE: FxF Maybe FxM Looking for roleplay

I made some edits to the OP. Made it more official and stuff. Added some ideas. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make a new post when I update, but I thought it was appropriate.

RE: FxF of MAYBEE FxM Looking for roleplay

LadyNaomi said:
Hi, I'm Naomi, nineteen year old college student looking for some sort of RP with a girl. Sometimes I'm willing to do it with guys. I like doing it over email, because its the easiest for me, I get to write more and I check my email frequently. I was hoping to get something new and fun that I haven't really done before. I'm very sub, so I would prefer to do something like that. PM me and we can figure something out!

Some things that I like: (I LOVE new sort of things that I haven't tried. So please, please send me your ideas! I'd rather do something funky that you like than most of these actually)
- Sisters. An elder sister blackmailing me. Maybe a much older sister seducing me. A twin/older sister winning a bet and getting to control me. A younger sister (I would be willing to do brother here) who I bribe to do my homework by showing off my boobs and eventually doing sexual favors for. I do like a little age play sometimes, 14-20 is how old I'd like for these things.
- Best friends, except I'm in love with you and you know it, and you take advantage of me.
-Roommates. I lose some bets to you, but instead of giving you money, I agree to do a favor for you. Eventually these escalate to lose a bet meaning a slave for a day, and then just your slave or pet in general.
- Queen/Princess x Captured Princess - I like doing it where I'm a princess of some kingdom you take over, and part of your spoils are me. You'll bring me into the castle and use me however you want.
- Night Elf, Blood Elf something. I don't know much about WoW or the story or anything, but I wanted to try something with them.
- Maybe some sort of traveler stumbles upon a witches hut or something, she invites her in and seduces her.
- Mistress x Slave, in a normal situation.
- Anything YOU want. If you have an idea that you want to do PLEASE run it by me. I'm always looking for something new and interesting. :)

I'll put more as I come up with them/do them. I'm relatively new so I haven't got much experience. But I'm working on it. :)
I'm very sub, i love being a slave and completely subservient to someone. I like being blackmailed and forced, and being called names, but I like it to be gradual. I love being 'broken,' also.

I do have a couple caveats. Spelling, capitalization, no guys playing girls, I'm not really into anything anthropomorphically unrealistic (Boobs bigger than your body, furries, etc), and no poo, pee, vomit, scat, whatever. Sorry.

Hey, I'm Max, 27 years old french guy. I'm new here. I have played RPs before bur only in french! So please, be understing if I write something wrong. ^^

I saw your message and I'd love to share an RP with you. We could imagine a situation together that we would both enjoy. For example, we could say that you stole something in a store and the manager caught you on tape. He would threat you to go to the police, who knows what you would do for is silence? Or you could be a student in need of a home teacher. He might be able to make you learn things you weren't prepared for.

Let me know what you think! Hope to read you soon.

RE: FxF of MAYBEE FxM Looking for roleplay

if youd still like to do any of these let me know I can do any kind youd like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom