Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eternal's Requests F x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalStar

Planetoid
Hello, lately I've been craving something adventure based, or perhaps heavily story based with intrigue, drama, action, betrayal, and perhaps some romance. Currently I'm looking for a lot less smut, as I am looking for a writing partner to share in creating a story with. Must be literate, a couple paragraphs atleast, I can understand one para once in a while, that's fine, but I don't settle for one liners, they don't write a story.

I only want to do this over YIM, possibly MSN if that's all you have. IM is more personable, intimate, and quicker. I don't check my PM's all the time.

I'd like to create a story together that could last a while, and when it did end, It'd be great to create another. I'm also willing to play the role of the 'Narrator' 'Storyteller' or 'GM' as some call it, essentially playing multiple roles in an effort to help guide the story. But I like when my partner can share in that as well.

I'm up for multiple different settings;
(We can brainstorm together to create the narrative and the main characters)

Medieval Fantasy
Post Apocalyptic
Sci-Fi
Steam Punk
High Fantasy

(Modern is a maybe, you'd have to give me a very tempting idea.)

Some fandoms could be possible too, if that's your preference I'm open for suggestions, and we could then brainstorm together :)

I'm a female looking for a female partner. I have several male roleplay partners who all like certain things, honestly I just would like a female partner who can satisfy this niche. It doesn't even have to be romantic if you're not into other women. Also guys, sorry but that's just what I want right now. Unless you're damn confident in your RPing and quite creative, and not expecting much smut, AND you can impress me, don't bother PMing me, I'm not trying being snobby, like I said I have several guy RP partners right now, it's just not what I'm looking for.

Keep in mind all, while I like a few paragraphs per post, I'm not into heavy winded posts EVERYTIME, especially if it's not needed. If there's a situation where there isn't a whole lot of information to convey, don't spend 4 paragraphs describing something unimportant.

Anyways :) Hopefully there's someone out there interested...I just really want someone to share and create a good story with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom