Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bartender and me (demented-tigern and I)

Manada

Star
The night sky was clear, the air was crisp. Fresh snow on the ground reflected light, and made it easier to see around. Christopher Thomas was the Police Chief of the Toronto Police, he was a large older man. Well built from head to toe, he wondered the streets at night, something was on his mind and it bothered him. Coming to a bar, it seemed empty, he wondered why, plus he needed to use the washroom. Walking towards the bar, he peered into the window and saw a lone bartender worker, maybe they were closed. Not wanting to startle the young woman Chris gently tapped on the window, and made a gesture to ask if he could come on. Chris was still in his uniform, he had finished work, but did not go straight home. His medium lenght hair was dirty blonde, but white streaks could be seen as his hair was the only thing that really had shown the age of the 50 year old man.

It was late and business was slow. Esmeralda wanted to go home. But for some reason, her boss would get very irrate if the bar closed any earlier than 1 in the morning. It was only 12:30, on a Wednesday night. The last of the customers had lumbered off several minutes ago. Only two other employees were left, the supervisor, counting the day's money in the back office, and another in the kitchen, wiping the counters. Esmeralda herself was tinkering with a cloth and the counter.

She was a pretty girl, Esmeralda. She had rich, black hair, tied in a high ponytail, pale skin, blue eyes, and a sleek, curvy body. Her stomach was flat and firm, and her breasts bulged out in massive E-cups. She wore a too-tight polo shirt, black slacks, and dress shoes.

She was startled when a cop appeared at the door, asking for admitance. "The door's open," she said, coming to let him in. It was unlocked, so all she had to do was push it out. She returned to the counter. "May I get you anything, officer?"

Chris stepped in and smiled as the young woman let him in, he had no idea her breasts were that size. From afar he thought it was just the lighting. "uuhhh thank you young miss, and please Chris is fine, I am done my shift for today, and pretty soon I will be done for good." Chris said as he ended that with a sigh. Sitting down he noticed there was someone in the back of the bar cleaning. "Let me have a Canadian please my dear" Chris said unable to keep his eyes off of her body, she pretty much had the perfect body it amazed him. Thanking the young woman Chris took the first sip of the beer, gently laying it down Chris ran his fingers through his hair, blowing his exhales out though his mouth. "Young lady how old do you think is too old? I mean I am 50 years old, and they want to retire me, but I have the speed and endurance of a 20 something year old guy." Chris said more not looking for an answer just wanted to get steam out of his mind. "My wife left me 3 years ago, took my daughter, and I never got to see her graduate highschool, she moved to the states and I don't have the time to go down there" Chris added taking a full mouth full of the beer, it now was half done.

Esmeralda didn't understand why the cop requested a beer, thanked her, and then started drinking before she'd so much as had an opportunity to go searching for a "Canadian". Besides, where had he gotten the stuff anyway?

His sudden outburst also startled her. It wasn't so much the randomness of it. She was used to men coming in to pour out thier woes over a bottle of booze. But most of them deserved thier troubles. They were fat, ugly, sickly, and skuzzy. This man, however, was different. She could believe he had the speed and endurance of a 20 something year old - not to mention the looks and the strength. Hell, if he hadn't have said anything, she'd have been unable to place his age. She just knew he was too old to be a 20 something year old - there was a hard maturity in that rugged face. He was a man, not some beefed up boy with an ego problem. Esmeralda leaned over slightly, placing her breasts on her arm supporting her balance.

"I suppose 'too old' is when you just can't do things anymore," she offered. "I mean - I guess you'd have to be bent and shuffling to be considered 'too old' for anything."

"Can't do everything huh? I can do everything and then some." Chris said as he took the last of the beer and placed the empty one on the counter now. "What is your name my lady?" Chris asked holding his head up with his hands, his elbows on the table. Looking at her body, her breasts looked very nice, and ever so tempting to touch and feel. His for forearms stretched the sleeves of his shirt,as he pulled back and stretched his mussels flexing. Once she told him her name, Chris finished stretching and smiled "Well Esmeralda I would like another beer please, maybe some thing to eat if there is anything left if not that is fine." Chris said with a smile as he took out 40 dollars more then enough for two beers,and what ever else there was.

Placing it on the counter Chris got up, " I am just running to the washroom"

Back
Top Bottom