Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Healthy Mix of Smut and Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic Light

Super-Earth
Hi Everyone!

This is my new request thread! My old one needed some serious updating, so here it is.

You guys can call me Maria. A little bit about myself. I am a female in my 20's and have been roleplaying quite a while now. I'm not a very formal writer, but I like to consider myself semi-lit. I use correct grammar and spelling (for the most part. We all make mistakes now and then.) I tend to post more on the lengthier side, but I'm pretty flexible with post length. I usually do more longer term plots, but I will do short terms roleplays as well.
I only roleplay through threads or PMs.​

Now for the logistics...
I can post anywhere between 2-5 paragraphs each post. My introduction post are typically longer. I always put great detail into my post. That means I put my characters thoughts, feelings, and actions into my post. this is to make sure we both understand what's going on between our characters.

What I am looking for in a partner:

-A quality post per entry. I'm not too picky on post length. I tend to do 2-5 paragraphs per entry. I'm flexible and can adjust to any writing style! Just no one-liners.
-Someone who can contribute to the plot. I don't wanna be the only one coming up with the ideas.
-Someone who will communicate during the roleplay. I enjoy doing this to see if everything is going okay for both of us. It's also nice to have a nice chat once and a while. I'm not trying to intrude into your personal life, just would like to know I'm not working with a robot.
-Please don't randomly ditch me mid roleplay. That's so irritating. Please just tell me and I'll be happy.

Kinks
-Rough sex. ie. spanking, hair tugging, being thrown around, ect...
-Teasing. Anything from touching to sexy banter
-Dirty Talk
-Public Sex Scenes
-Consensual and Non-con
-Bondage. Being tied up, gags, toys, ect.
-Witty characters
-Humor in the roleplay. Sometimes you need comedic relief!
Dislikes
-Incest. (Sorry, it's not my cup of tea.)
-Furries
-Scat
-Gore
-Unrealistic sizes
-Extreme Bondage. I will do some bondage. If you like that, we can talk about limits.

If there's anything I haven't listed that you like, please don't be afraid to ask!

Here's my F-list as well
http://www.f-list.net/c/maria1240/

Character Ideas..These can be adjusted

Modern Day
-Spies
-Rockstar/fan
-Neighbors
-Best Friend's girlfriend/Boyfriend
-Ex's in a later time
-Soldier/girlfriend
-Boss/Co-worker
Fantasy/Historical
-Princess/Knight
-Princess/Prince
-Angel/Angel or Angel/Human
-Vampire/Vampire or Vampire/Human

Any other ideas just tell me and I'll most likely be up for it! :)

I have a few roleplay ideas in mind. These are very rough so we can discuss them later in detail.

**Two opposing kingdoms have been fighting with each for decades over land. The princess of one kingdom had been learning to sword fight ever since she was little. Sick of waiting in her castle and watching her nation's men give their lives for the war, she sneaks into battle. Disguised as a man, she goes into battle. During the battle, she meets up with the opposing kingdom's general/best warrior/prince and loses in battle. She gets taken back as a prisoner and then there they discovered she is the princess.

**After catching her long term boyfriend cheating on her after his big football game, she dumps him and disappears from his life. A couple years after college, she has the job as publicist of some of the football team's players. She gets assigned to him as he is recently traded to her team. She is very sour to him, but old feelings start to rise up for him once again.

More Will Be Added Soon! I promise!

If you are interested, please feel free to PM with any ideas!

RE: Plot with Good Amount of Smut (FxM)

I am interested in your plot for the kidnapped princess and Prince romance, if your still taking role play partner I would like to discuss possible plot twists and what role I would be. I would like to do the princess but I could be the Prince. Thank you

Bump...and please PM if you're interested! I forget to check the thread a lot.

Bump...looking for another partner. Your own plot suggestions are okay, too!

So I have this RP. And I've only managed to find one person to give it a shot. I was hoping that you maybe could be the next person to help me with it? It's a more modern fantasy, and your character would have a very specific special ability. She's a super big gamer nerd, and has had a specific love for RPGs. Through playing them so much, she made an ability where her life became and MMORPG. She gains levels, gets experience, learns skills. The detail to the things she can do is quite impressive and in depth. If you're interested I can PM you the details. Perhaps we can discuss it further in SKYPE? It'd be faster than through PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom