Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest family (ooc chatter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well sense lisa is all motherly and the like i figure she will have a computer room for her private room where she gets on the net and chats it up and does cyber grins.

but as for Lisa having her own room that be fine but she can also bunk with anyone too.

This is what Travis's room pretty much looks like.

http://www.siamhousedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Teenage-room-ideas-for-boys-2.jpg

Lol right now my post kind of looks like I've been out drinking too much. I'm still waiting for Sinner(my partner) to post his reply.

Sorry for my absence, I will post today and try to keep up more, the weekend was not kind too me, I had too spend a lot of time with the doctors.

malin said:
Sorry for my absence, I will post today and try to keep up more, the weekend was not kind too me, I had too spend a lot of time with the doctors.
Hey it's all good, life happens, it's a fact. I just like posting a lot to keep my posts per day from dropping to low. (don't ask why, I just like having my posts per day in the double digits)

I try to put out posts at least once a day, more if possible, but my doctor visit's tend too leave me drained. I will try harder in the future to not leave you with nothing.

malin said:
I try to put out posts at least once a day, more if possible, but my doctor visit's tend too leave me drained. I will try harder in the future to not leave you with nothing.

I can understand where you are coming from, as I have my own set of health issues as well, but focus on your health first. with that said best wish to you and heal fast.

Because Treath is away, I think I might just end up continuing elsewhere here soon. Maybe give their mom something to do.

or i might just have to join you Ritzy or have my girl say hi to daddy in a bit lol

If you want to do something with the Mum I'm fine with that.

Sorry but I think I want to quit. There is someone who does not want me in this roleplay.

Treath stay i was gonna have Lisa try her luck again with interacting with your character or lets say mxfxm works fine for my girl as long there are no anal sex.

Treath the person that your talking about PM'd me saying that they were actually okay with you in this rp, they would just let bygones be bygones and avoid scenes with your character. There is no reason for you to have to leave.

Sorry, I do not think it will work out. I do not want to burden you guys by making your characters put more attention to mine. Rather than controlling them the way you want to. I also feel like I lost interest in this roleplay. It also seems like you guya are doing fine without me anyways. Since I had to step out for a few days because of RL issues. I hope you guys continute to enjoy the roleplay without me.

Okay I will reopen interest, and character creation so we can get a new youngest son. sorry you chose to do this, no one asked or wanted you to leave, and we are sad to see you go.

I can't believe im saying this but who is still here in this thread.

Dahakata, and Ritzy haven't posted in a while and i'm now in the same room as them. We lost Treath im trying to track who is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom