Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest family (ooc chatter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am just posting so that I can get a notification when someone would to post something.

alright justing agreeing with you cause right now my mind is kinda like duh or something giggles mind blank so not good if iam trying to roleplay.lol

Right I'm going to stop posting until a few others post so we don't get a time laps or a load of post made by me haha. How's everyone finding the roleplay so far?

I think it's a little clustered, I am used to most threads waiting up a little more than this one has. (and I thank you for taking a small break)

I think this is seemingly very promising so far, and I am enjoying it.

That's the trouble with group threads, a lot of people have more time than others to post so post a lot more regularly.

just to point out, while I might look log on at all times I'm not always around, AFK (Away from keyboard) so I'll post when I can and to what ever player that I'm paired up with at the time, or group if I find myself in a group scene, but I not going to post right away.

also I have other threads that I'm in and some of them I'm going to focus my time in on those thread, but I'm make a promise to at lest post one to twice a day on this thread.

Same for me, I may look online all the times, but often im checking the site while im out on my ipod, or im just not able to post for long hours at time. I will post when ever I can however, unless I see some people lagging behind then i will intentionally delay myself to wait for them.

Some thing just struck my mind while I was out running an errand, I'm just going to assume that each of the 6 kids have their own room and the parents share the master bedroom.

Now I know that Ritzy as Penny has laided claim to the attic, an I like to call dibs on the basement, an that leaves 4 more bedroom in the house, if no one bunks up with another sibling. An we need a kitchen, a living room a dinning room and a bath room.

So we have an roughly 11 rooms if we go with the idea that this is a one bath room house. 12 in you count the garage.

So I was thinking that each sibling describe their room in detail her on the OOC, like what sort of thing you might have decorating your room, are you hiding any thing in your room, cause parents snoop and so do siblings, so that we can maybe create some plot or have one of the siblings find some thing to blackmail another for sexual favors.

also I think that maybe we add a large shed in the backyard as well, an maybe give the father a Den as well and the mother a sewing room. now counting 15 room that we can fornicate in.

just to help flesh thing out a bit.

what do you all think?

hey guys sorry it took me so long to post I hadn't checked the other thread in awhile and didn't notice that this had started. So my bad for failing at life but i'm on fairly regularly so you can count on me posting at least a few times a day.

my girls room is upstairs so i take one of those and any one male or female can bunk with her

Not sure I can picture myself sewing haha. Though we could make it so its a sewing room stuffed full of sex toys and naughty DVD's ;)

Dahaka said:
Not sure I can picture myself sewing haha. Though we could make it so its a sewing room stuffed full of sex toys and naughty DVD's ;)

well the idea was that each player has their own private room, so she can have a sewing room full of sex toys, like I'm going to have a room full of bdsm stuff, well hidden for now, till the whole family learns she kinky then it going to turn into a mini-dungeon.

What rooms would be left? Would we need to have our character bunk with someone else?

I don't think anyone really has to bunk up, (though im sharing the master bedroom with Dahaka for obvious reasons)

I haven't decided on what my personal room would be, though I do like the idea of using the shed for something, not sure what yet... on an unrelated note any of the daughters willing to do leash and collar\outdoors?

Treath said:
What rooms would be left? Would we need to have our character bunk with someone else?

Well I'm Just making suggestions right now, since Malin is the GM of the thread he get's to say how big of small the house is, so every thing so far is up in the air. But he get's final say or that's. the way I have come to see how thread Rp work. the person that starts the thread is the Gm more of less.

Cause unless your come from a rich family, most large familys, the younger kids bunk with each other while the oldest one get their own private room.

well then perhaps i shall put them on the post your face thread just to prove it. though I wouldn't want my sexiness outshining them XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom