Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Lesbian/Futa love (Updated 04/04/13 1:15 EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShashaWraight

Supernova
I'm not a long poster but I have ok spelling and grammar. I would love it if you were a dom. I play submissive roles sometimes a switch. PM me if you are interested.
Also check my rabbit hole
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Shasha%20Wraight

I'm looking for Females or Futas

Romance (Craving)

I'm also really craving a Romantic pairing with a futa or lesbian. My character would be late teens early twenties and your character will be older. We are very much in love and just bought our own place together (one ore both of us come from money). Eventually I would like it to the point where my character get's pregnant.

In the Family (Incest Pairings)

Twins (Craving)
Twins with a friend (Craving
This one a pair of twins invite a friend over when there parents are gone and things get heated This could be male twins and female friend, Female twins a male/female friend

Big sister/little sister
Mother/Daughter

DC Pairings (Craving)

I would be willing to play anyone but here are some of my favorites

Catwomen
Harley Quinn
Supergirl
Wondergirl
Zatanna
Artemis
And a few others, just ask and I will most likely play it

OOC Heroine x Cannon hero/villain
OOC Heroine x OOC villain/hero

Plots

Soul mates

Two girls (or girl/futa) have grown up. Your character comes from money and wealth while my character is not as privileged. They start to date during highschool both our parents don't like it but we stick through it and soon move out on our own. Your parents are still nice to us getting us an apartment together while mine are bitter.

Assassins

Our characters are an assassin team in the Assassin's creed universe. We have a tight bond from fighting, and shedding blood together.

Neko/furry love

I will play a Neko and you can play any thing you want (furry, kitsume, another Neko) This follows our romantic life while facing threats of being hunted, discriminated, beat and hurt.

Hero/Villain

Our characters use to be team mates and lovers for the League of Assassins. After having a change of heart I runaway from Ra's al Ghul and his league. You are assigned to kill me.

Lesbian Road Trip (Could have futa)

Our characters take a car/van and runaway and start to see the world while traveling together

RE: Looking for Lesbian/Futa love

Your PM quota was full.
OC Heroine x OC Villainess.
I was recently looking for somebody to do an rp of this sort.
Would you be interested in a Futa villainess of otherworldly origin using an earth Heroine to breed?

RE: Looking for Lesbian/Futa love

I would be cool with that. Also I just found out the PM box can be filled so If you sent me a message and didn't get a response please resend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom