Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Females for either Long-Term Role-plays or Shorter, smut based RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkiscool

Planetoid
Hello all

I have decided to make a new request thread as the other one was pretty lame compared to some of the great request threads on this site (kudos everyone for that).

What I'm Looking For In A Partner
I'm not looking for much. Mainly what I want is someone who has decent grammar (as in I can comprehend what you're writing), who is willing to commit fully to the story-line and can contribute 2-3 paragraphs per post. You don't have to be the most wonderfully gifted role-player out there, heaven knows I'm not. Also, if you have to leave for a few days, or aren't interested in doing the RP anymore please message me. Also, females only. I hate doing reverse RPs, or even my partner being a reverse character. Sorry, just the way I am

What I Am Looking For In My Roleplays
I would prefer a Long-Term RP, basically one where plot is at least as important as smut, if not more so. I want to keep it going for a while, and definitely longer then the first smut scene. I really like developing the characters, driving the plot forward and making it the type of RP where we both are really anxious for the other one to reply

If you wish, I am open to shorter, smut orientated RPs. However, any of the plot ideas I have CANNOT be used here. Those are specifically for long-term RPs. Apologies. Anyway, on to the good stuff!

Pairings (Both Long and Short Term)

Fantasy
Superhero/Supervillain
Superhero/Superhero
Superhero/Vampire
Superhero/Werewolf
Supernatural Hunter/Supernatural Creature
Witch/Human
Witch/Wizard
Wizard/Human
Super Soldier/Civilian
Super Soldier/Target (See Plots Below)
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human

Modern
Student/Student (See Plots Below)
Student/Teacher
Student/Tutor
Tutor/Teacher
Teacher/Parent of Student
Boss/Secertary
Boss/Applicant
Boss/Employee
Cop/Crime Lord (Mob, Drug, Killer-See Below For Plots)
Cop/Targeted Person (See Below For Plot)
Neighbors

Incest/Near Incest
Friend's Mother/Friend
Friend's Father/Friend
Father/Daughter
Mother/Son
Sister's Friend/Brother
Brother's Friend/Sister
Aunt/Nephew
Uncle/Niece
Cousins

Darker (Most Have Plots Below)
Student/Student
Revenge-Either ex-lover, jealous friend, random guy
Blackmail
Kidnap
Non-Consensual
Snuff/Gore (Very Rare)

Fandoms-PM With A Character
Games
Halo
Assassin's Creed
Fallout 3/New Vegas
Deus Ex-Human Revelations
Gears of War
Dead Space
F.E.A.R
Mass Effect

TV Shows
Breaking Bad
Dr. Who
The Walking Dead (Very Rare)
The Big Bang Theory (Weird, I know)
Adventure Time

Anime
Naruto
Shaman King
Ao-No Exorcist
Mirrai Nikki
And others (Suggest them)

Plots
Justice Must Prevail (Super Soldier/Target RP)
Sent on a mission to take out a terroist of the Government, Shaun Hughes is expecting to find a brazen, defiant man in his path. Instead, he finds an attractive, scared woman who has stumbled upon the wrong-doings of a whole Government. Shaun decides to protects her, and eventually begins falling for her. However, now the Government are after them both. Can Shaun ensure the safety of his new entrustee and get the information to the people of the State? Or will he fall victim to a corrupt Government hell-bent on keeping the truth from the public eye?

Coming Clean (Lighter Student/Student RP)
After spending years pinning after one girl in school, James Kendrick decides this is the year to tell her how he feels about her. The problem is, she is dating a guy twice his size. He sits beside her in a few classes and gets to know her. He finds out she is unhappy with her current boyfriend, but is scared of being alone. Will James be good enough to fill the void in her heart, even if it means risking his teeth and bones? Or will he chicken out and leave her in her world of loneliness and sadness?

A Monster Within (Darker Student/Student)
Alex is a quiet, unassuming 17 year old student. A girl he doesn't know has a crush on him, and everyone else ignores him. However, Alex's house is a nightmare. His father abuses his mother, and him sometimes. Alex is a troubled child, and hangs out with fellow troubled teens, who drink and smoke and get a release sexually. The problem with Harry is that some of his father's "monster" has seeped into him, and he uses it to get kicks out of mentally, emotionally and sexually abusing women. Now, after this girl has the courage to tell her she likes him, will she set him free from his monster? Or will the monster tame her and become Alex's plaything?

I'll edit this more later/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom