Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon and Blood (Takoda and I)

Tallow

Super-Earth
Tallow walked slowly through the dark neighbourhood. It was night, not a full moon, but the pack were hunting regardless. Even in their human forms their strength was far great, as was their speed. He had left the ohter young-bloods a while back, and now he hunted alone. This neighbourhood had supplied some good prey in the past, strong gangs with guns, a challenge to him and his bretheren. But tonight, none seemed to be out, and it looked like he would be going home on an empty stomach.

"Just one more hour", he thought to himself.

That one hour would cost him dearly. The pale ivory skin was hidden in shadows, ice blue eyes the only thing truly visible from the lycan she was downwind of. The Vampire ancient was not one many messed with. Blood red hair slid down her shoulder and over back as she slowly crept behind him. If Lycans were known for their strength it was the Vampires who were known for their stealth.

At an imposing six foot two, the female was far from ordinary by female heights. Quietly she came up behind the male. After-all he was hunting in her territory. Leather pants, and a blood red shirt ran over her curves, though the underbust might have helped with the 'curve' aspect, even though she didn't need it. After all she was several millenia old now. That however didn't make her any less possessive, the bad thing was though...she had already fed that night.

Now that she had found an alternative sort of 'prey' in a fellow enemy she slid back down the alleyway in case he turned around. Her form moving quickly, and silently, much like a cat through the back streets until she came across the one she was looking for. Dipping back towards the shadows out of his sight for now she would wait until he got close enough to scent her. Once he had however her hand would soon be wrapped around his throat and slamming him into the nearest wall, fangs full out.

"What is a flea-bitten mongrel doing in my territory?" She growled out, her voice holding a slightly Irish lilt to it. She was a hunter yes, but she wasn't about to let this slide. Lycans had for too long strayed into her territory...this one happened to be the unlucky victim of her rage.

She was obviously a vampie, now that hte wind changed he could smell her. She smelled old, her musk was deep and heavy upon the air. And old meant powerfull. He was out-classed, and he knew it. Struggling to free himself, he baredh is own fangs, and let out a roar.

Siofragana reached with her other hand to backhand him. "Shut your trap." She said coldly before grabbing his chin with the hand that had smacked him. "I could kill you here and now without blinking an eyelash if I so chose to do so." She growled at him as she pulled him away from the wall to force him onto his knees, her grip still firm, but one false move and she could snap his neck in two as she tilted her head to look down at him.

"I will make you an offer if you want to live." She said slowly. "But you have to be a good boy and call me Mistress." She said gave the lcyan a small smirk, the female wasn't joking when she said she could kill him and not blink about it. She could drain him dry, some vampires could drain other species so long as they had been exposed to it when they were younger fledglings.

He could see in her eyes that she meant what she said, and nodded slowly. He had hear tales of vampires taking werewolves to use as guards during the daytime, and for other, much darker, purposes, but it wasnt worse than death, was it?

[Just so you know it's hard to come up with Replies with so little to work with >.o;]

The lycan was not as lucky as he thought he would be as she continued her grip on him before a sound greeted his ears, chains but the sounds of it thought the tinkling metal proved to be just that, a choke collar as she clasped it around his lower throat. Her fangs were still out, showing him that he was beneath her now, before she threw him down to the floor, showing a chain running from the collar to her hand.

"I'm not one to make this easy." She said slowly, "One false move and you will gain ten lashing of silver into her back." She smirked, "Do I make myself clear?" She then proceeded to make her way back along the alleyways until they reached a door. Well it was a door to them, but to a normal human they would have never distinguished it between the stone of the buildings. She would tug him inside, pass other vampires and their childe before they arrived at something he'd become fairly acquainted with. Her bedroom.

Looping the leash to a round hoop that hung from the ceiling she moved to sit on the foot rest of the bed, the wood holding up her light weight, though her looks were very deceiving. "I am going to teach you to be nothing more than a lap dog by the time I'm done with you." She said coldly, "That I believe will teach you the manners you need to know and respect your new station - slave."

<Sorry>

Tallow was terrified. As the collar clamped home, he ralised he was in her power no, there was no escape. He followed her obediently, feeling humiliated, reduced to a slave, a dog, an animal. He passed through her lair, shivering at the mention of ten lashes of silver. Scars from a silver whip would never heal, he would be feeling them forever. They enterd the bedroom, and he stands where hse ordeers him, his head bowed, meek. He trembles as he speaks, feelign rage at himself for being so submissive, thouhg she was lcearly more powerfull.

"What is your command, my misteress?"

She could smell the terror of the dog behind her the entire way. It was amusing to scent something that was supposedly much stronger than she was. At least according to the old folklore. Crossing one leg over the other she got a proper look at him. At least he was well groomed! However it was his voice that got her attention.

"So you learn well don't you?" she said softly as she reached next to the bed, silver chains hanging from the whip as she watched him with amusement. "Do you know why I spared you?" She asked him carefully knowing he could lie or he could speak the truth. Or he could assume things. Two of those were bad for his health. The question was which two? And would he regret his answer?

Siofragana knew she needed to break the puppy somehow. She was far from the cruelest of mistresses despite what she had displayed to him already, however she would make sure he was thoroughly disgusted with himself. Afterall a lycan submitting to a Vampire was not something one took lightly, it meant surrendering to the shadow catlike creatures that looked for the crimson lifesource that lingered in the living.

"You want to keep me as a play-thing, a pet, mistress. As a ... a slave." Tallow was disgusted at himself as he said this, but it was all labout survival. Burning inside him, he knew that he would one day take revenge. But until that day came, he would have to do what she wnated, she was just too powerfull. He knew what it was she wanted, he had heard tales from other lycans of this sort of vampire. She was a succubus, a vampire who delighted in taking her sexual pleasure from lycans, making them her pets and fucking them until her lust was sated. And their lust was near infinte.

She laughed coldly as she rose to her feet once more, nails trailing over his chest. "Now, you aren't comparing me to those whores of the vampiric race are you? I rather like to think to use that as a reward, afterall it's a form of release you will come to enjoy in due time." She slid around behind him out of his sight before gripping the side of his head from the opposite shoulder to force him to tilt his neck.

"You can make this easy, or hard." She said slowly as she leaned in closer, her cool skin against his while her breath tickled along his ear. "Give me your name, or I will force it from you." She let her mouth glide, never touching his skin, though he could sense that they were following his vital signs. Unlike the old legends, vampires were far from poison to their Lycan cousins and vice versa. They were instead a good source of power, a living source until they could no longer stand.

Siofragana wouldn't drain him dry but if she would be less brutal with her attacks on his flesh if he cooperated. It's what she wanted afterall. Full cooperation, preferably on hands and knees...but that would come in time.

"Lucien Tallow" he hurmered, wincing as she grasped at his head. He shuddered as she said he would grow to enjoy it in time, but was already discovering that he did. He tried to hide the boner he was developing beneath his jeans. he felt her lips sensuously caressing him, and it got harder. He tried to struggle, tried to push her away. However much he would enjoy this, it was wrong, ana insult to his clan.

She chuckled darkly as she heard his name in her ears. The other hand moving to trace along his chest. Her first thought though was to make sure he knew one thing for certain he would get accustomed to, her lips still hovering near that thudding heartbeat that demanded her complete attention. "You will learn, Lucien, that there are a set of gifts and rewards to what happens. Had you not answered my question, you would have been given the silver lashings I warned you."

She eyed him carefully, "However there is something else you must learn to accept. You are no longer with your Pack, they will not come save you and should you ever go free from this place they will no longer consider you one of their own." Her soft breath moved across his skin, perhaps startling him that the vampiress did indeed breathe. "You best be getting used to what I take from you on a daily basis."

That was essentially all the warning he gained as her fangs sank into his throat, rich crimson sliding along her tongue, her primal need to feed taking over for a few moments. Her arms drawing him closer, pinning him to her chest. Perhaps he could pick up that her heart beat was beating slower, as though trying to calm his own pacing one. It had been centuries since she had fed on a lycan's potent blood...and she was remembering vividly why it was such a heady thing to drink.

Lucien knew what she was saying, he realised that he could never return to his pack, and the thouhgt hurt him. He knew what she wanted him for, she wanted him for sex and blood, simple as that.That was what the rewards and pujnishments would be for.

When she told him this, he bowed his head and muttered "Yes misteress" but he was so excited by the whole process. He was attracted to her body, he felt himself attracted to her dominance, he felt himself attracted to the way she moved and spoke.

When she bit him, he gasped, and staggered back a bit, struggling to stay on hnis feet. He could feel his lifeblood flowing into her, it hurt him, but dear god that pain felt good. He was worried, this close to him, with her body pressed to his, she would certainly feel how hard he was, and he had a feeling that would cost him dearly.

She growled softly as the scent of his arousal greeted her nose. Her mouth pulling away as she pushed him away from her. "Be careful what you desire, dog." She said slowly spinning him around so he faces her, hand clutching along his windpipe. His blood still trailed along her lips, giving them a more ruby like flair. For most men, Siofragana's height was something to worry about. It was intimidating enough to have to look up at a woman. Another still to beg for her release.

"I never said you could enjoy my bite, did I?" She said softly, the copper tang on her breath filling his nose as she leaned in closer. "I am not a terrible mistress but I will not sleep with someone who is beneath me and thinks still they can control what happens." She tapped one of her nails along his throat. "Given the choice I could tear out your throat right here and now, but that would not teach you the obedience you need to acquire."

"I... I understand mistress, I beg forgivness. I realise that my only purpose is to serve you" he gasps as she asphixiates him, trying as hard as he can not to fight back.

"What must I do to learn obedience, my mistress?" he replies, wanting to get this over with and at the same time repulsed by himself, by how low he has sunk.

Back
Top Bottom