Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dear Sorceress. (Demented Tiger and myself)

Atrium151

Planetoid
On the outskirts of the city was a tower. The tower was large, and a spiral in design. Inside of the tower, most didn't know what it looked like, but many speculated that is was filled with rare, and mystical artifacts. The only one who knew, was the resident there. A Sorceress only known as Demytrix. She was an elf, that was beautiful, young looking and attractive to most anyone. Some questioned whether her beauty was a result of magic. She was highly skilled, and many tried their best to try and get her to train them, but none were successful.

Demytrix took in a soft breath and looked away from the door to her tower. With a nod, there was a loud noise as she locked it, then she headed off to the market. The sorceress wore practically nothing. Currently, just silks and a few bits of metal. Her chest and her crotch were covered in tear drop shaped pieces of silver, and connected to them were drapes of light blue silks. She took in a soft breath as she looked at the produce that was there.

Demy was thin, wonderfully curved with a delicate tan. She did not have that large of breasts, however the were very perky. Her ass was heart shaped, firm and luscious. Her legs were long and slender, and her hips were wide. She had sharp, piercing purple eyes, with long, silky silver hair. Her features were young, and sweet, however had a hint of age behind them. Her ears were long, and pointed, giving credence to her elvish nature. The tip of one of them was pierced with a silver cuff, inlaid with a white orb. She sighed to herself as sh began to pick at some of the food, paying for what she bought.

Marielle Silverstar hopped off the wagon she'd ridden in for the past day. This was her first time in a city bigger than the tiny hamlet she'd often visit when she lived on her family's homestead. The young elf was extremely nervious. She felt as if she was way out of her league here. There were so many people crowding the streets, scurrying about doing gods knew what. Her long, pointed ears slid back into a position of fear. It took all the will-power she could spare to force them back into a confident posse.

And she could spare very little willpower. Most of it was spent making sure she didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Marielle possed magic. Powerful magic. She could move objects (even the earth itself) without touching them, generate and control fire, summon and control water, and even manipulate the wind. She could do other things too - sometimes things shattered if she only looked at them. It scared her, the things she could do, and the things she was capable of. So, her family and the local villagers sent her away - away to the city where she would seek out the mysterious and elusive Demytrix, the great Sorceress of the Tower. The only problem was, Marielle didn't know where to start.

Marielle was about average for an elf - tall, willowy, and strong. Her body was toned and muscular from work on her parents' homestead. She had a flat stomach and quite large and full breasts - almost the size of melons. She had blue eyes and golden hair. She wore knee-high boots, a green skirt, a short-sleeved green shirt that didn't quite cover her midriff and strained to contain her massive tits inside the low neckline, and carried a sword around her belt. She tried to appear cool and confident as she paced around what she thought was the biggest marketplace she'd ever seen. In reality, she was overwhelmed. For a moment, she seemed to wander aimlessly, taking it all in.

The young looking elf took in a soft breath as she finished picking through the produce she needed. Everything she bought was nigh-instantly teleported to her home. She had no use for hand bags, her abilities allowed her to be free of such frivolous accessories. The confident elf walked confidently through the market place, not caring for the looks, and stares she was given. She could feel those who were frightened, feel those who were curious, and could even feel the men who were interested in her skimpy clothing. She looked away from them and headed to the middle of the town.

However, things changed for her. One of passive abilities she possessed, was that she could sense magic in a wide area. Blinking when Marielle made an appearance in her area of sense. It was now that Demytrix changed her routine. She smirked and headed over to the location where she could see Marielle. The elf stood out of normal eyesight of the girl and tilted her head, trying to figure out why all this power existed in this girl, and whether or not Marielle knew it. This was the first time in a long while that Demytrix was interested in someone.

So far, Marielle was having no luck. She felt like a fool, asking people where she could find Demytrix, as if the great sorceress was a common sight in the city. Most of the townspeople had never seen her. They knew where the Tower was - it was so painfully obvious, once they pointed it out, Marielle felt foolish for not noticing it before - but they'd never seen its inhabitant. But they'd heard rumors. Demytrix was a recluse, who lived alone in her tower doing gods knew what. Some said she was designing spells that could make her live forever, or summon some sort of creature from nightmares. Others said she was guarding magical artifacts and ancient treasures. But they were all clear on one thing - Marielle was a fool if she ever thought she could spot the sorceress, let alone meet her.

The crowds seemed to part to make way for someone important. It was a subtle movement. They continued about thier business, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, but nonetheless, they were visibly clearing a path. Marielle edged back with them. She didn't want to be the one stupid peasant girl to incur the wrath of some haughty city noble.

The woman who appeared through the crowd was certainly a highborn noblewoman. She was wearing hardly anything at all. Just those metalic colored coverings on her breasts and crotch, and the silk ribbons holding it all together. Marielle tried not to blush as she looked away, pretending to be interested in something else. She didn't want to appear as a country bumpkin, gawking at something she probably shouldn't be. Perhaps that was the latest fashion among the nobility in this city. Yet for some reason, she felt the noblewoman's eyes on her. It was unnerving. Marielle fought the urge to cringe and run. Just go about you business, she thought. Don't act all wierded out. Someone like her probably looks past someone like you all the time. She's so high and mighty, she probably doesn't even notice you.

Demytrix walked through the path that was opened up for her. The elf only stopped when she noted that she was in line with Marielle. "You." She turned her head to look at the other girl, who gawked slightly at Demy's choice of clothing. She turned her entire body, put her hand on her hip and arched her body slightly. "Do you know who I am?"

She tilted her head and began to walk up to Marielle. "Somehow...I think you might be here to see me..." The elf giggled softly "Tell me, do you know how to control yourself? Do people...know what you can do?" She tilted her head to the other side and then looked to the girl. "I can sense it on you...I can feel your...strength inside of you"

Demytrix got quite close, their chests almost touching, unless Marielle moved back. "What is it you want?"

Marielle's ears perked up and she stiffened when the noblewoman approached her. Her cheeks reddened as the woman drew close to her until she was just inches from Marielle's massively swollen breasts. Marielle opened her mouth to respond, but no words came out. How did she address a noblewoman she'd never seen before. Especially when one spoke to her in such cryptic terms? "I... I... I'm looking for Demytrix, my lady," Marielle finally squeaked. "You wouldn't happen to know where I might find her?"

Demytrix smirked for a moment and chuckled softly. The woman noticed the redness on Marielle's cheeks. She nodded and smiled. "Oh, no need to be so formal young one." She crossed her arms over her incredibly exposed body. "There is no need to formality." She nodded. "I tell you what...I will tell you whom you wish to seek, should complete a single task for me." She smirked. "There is a special herb that I need for something I am working on. I would like you to fetch it." She nodded. "You can find it in the forest, just outside of the town here. It is in the middle of a clearing of blue flowers. Not hard to find." She nodded "It looks somewhat like flower shaped like a pear, red in colour. Easy to spot" Demytrix turned and began to walk away "I will in the spiral tower to the west end of here when you are done."

"Right..." muttered Marielle as the noblewoman swaggered away. She should have figured as much: some reduced to an errand girl by a highborn city aristocrat. For a moment, she considered indignantly dismissing the idea. But the woman seemed to have the information Marielle needed to find this Demytrix. Regardless of how humiliating the task was, Marielle needed the information, if she was to harness her powers. She couldn't let her pride get in the way of doing what was needed to ensure she would hurt anyone or cause undue damage.

Finding the clearing was difficult. "'Find it in the forest, just outside of the town,'" mocked Marielle. "It's a pretty damn big forest!" It even looked different than the ones back home. Eventually, Marielle found what she was looking for. Once she found the clearing, the herb was easy to find. It's red color stood out like gold in a coal bin. Finding the tower was a different matter. It was as easy to spot as the herb, but it was clear across the city from where the flowers were. Marielle had to walk through the twisted, winding streets until she reached the road that would take her straight to the tower gates. Then she hammered on the door, hoping the sound would carry to where ever the noblewoman was working. She hoped a guard or a servant wouldn't try to shoo her away. She didn't want to have spent the bulk of the day searching the forest for one silly little clearing with one silly little flower for nothing, because she got chased away for trespassing.

Demytrix took in a soft breath as she watched Marielle shuffle off to do as she asked. When the coast was clear, she chuckled to herself and headed over to her tower. She nodded to herself and began to prepare the rest of her brew, the exact reason why she needed that flower that Marielle was fetching. She spent the majority of the time that the girl was out, fixing up her potion.

When she heard a knock on the door, she smirked to herself. The elvish sorceress headed over to her door and waved her hand. Marielle would see the door suddenly pulse, and then slowly begin to dematerialize into the ground. Standing in the empty space, was the noblewoman she had talked to earlier. "I see you have returned. Do you have the item I asked for?" She raised her eyebrow. When Marielle showed the flower, Demytrix stepped out of the way and offered her entrance. "Come on in then. We have things to discuss." She nodded and lead the girl to her potion making station. "You seek Demytrix, why?" She blinked a little and looked at Marielle. "Do you seek knowledge? Perhaps to gain power? Perhaps control?"

Marielle jumped back when the door seemed to disappear before her very eyes. She suddenly felt a surge of power coursing through her. She struggled to contain it. The last thing she wanted to do was to batter down the tower with a blast of power. It barely registered to her that the woman from earlier was talking to her.

"I have... the herb... I'm looking for... Demytrix..." As she spoke, a wind picked up, swirling leaves and dust about. Clouds seemed to form in the sky, whipped along by the winds into bigger, puffier, and darker structures. The cool smell of rain filled the air, despite the fact that earlier in the day, it was warm, clear, and sunny. "So that I can... I have... I can do... things... I don't want to do things... I need help trying to control... myself..." Lightening flashed in the clouds, and the wind sent a cool blast into the tower. There was a sense of growing panic in Marielle's voice, as she realized she was loosing it again. This storm was her doing. It frightened her.

Demytrix looked to her and took in a soft breath. She nodded and looked to this girl. She could feel the power pulsing through Marielle. She smirked. "Come young one, sit and relax." She led Marielle to a seat and set her down. She felt the eruption of power, and the storm beginning to brew. It did nothing but excite Demytrix. The hardly clothed Elf nodded and then leaned in. "You have found what you seek." She then put two fingers to MArielles forehead and drew a small symbol. A sudden glow, and then a sudden push of force would put Marielle to sleep, and calm the brewing storm.

It was only a few hours later, but Marielle would awake completely unharmed, with Demytrix sitting nearby, gently padding away at a mortar and pestle. When she looked over and noticed Marielle had wakened, she leaned over with a cup of steaming liquid. "Go ahead dear, drink this, it will make you feel better." The liquid was just tea, but would have a soothing effect on her entire body. "Explain to me what magic you have used, without wanting to. What have you done?"

Marielle woke up with a start and sat up. For a moment, she was disoriented. Then she spotted the woman from earlier in the day sitting next to her. With a muttered "Thank you," she accepted the steaming liquid and chugged it down like a peasant. She took another few minutes to gather her thoughts.

"I... I don't know what I did... It just come on me all of a sudden. Like something inside me - like when you throw up or something..." Then her senses returned to her. "Who are you?" she asked. "Are you - you couldn't be - are you - Demytrix?" Her ears pricked up in anxiousness.

Back
Top Bottom