Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x MiseryChord

"Oh my dear?" He said as he held a hand on her shoulder once she came aboard. "What is wrong? You look so...sad. You can tell your captain whats wrong, can't you? I thought you would be happy to know you are away from that horrid brute and with someone who will treat you like a princess." He walked in front of her and smiled gently to her. "Tell your captain whats wrong, Johanna. I'll do what I can to make you feel happy once more. I would love nothing more than to see you smile."

"He's not a brute." She whispered, shrugging his hand off. Her head turned so she was looking him square in the face, jaw set stubbornly and her eyes blazing. "I want to see him...alone."

"A-Alright..." He replied and snapped his fingers. Two men approached and he ordered them to go and get Nathan and 'prepare' him for his meeting with her. They nodded and went off...ruffed up Nathan a bit more and threatened that if he agreed to all the things they lied about him saying, they won't kill the girl. They came back with Nathan, cuffed and threw him into the room he had supplied for her. "He's all yours for ten minutes and then he's going down to the cargo hold." With that, the captain left to continue barking orders to people shirking their duties.

Johanna sobbed at the sight of the broken man at her feet. "Why Nathan? Why did you lie to me?" She collapsed to the floor, sobs wracking her slender frame. "I was beginning to think you may have loved me...loved our child if I am pregnant, but now...." Another sob left her. "How could you?"

A shadowy figure stood by the door...listening in, clear in view of Nathan so that he knew not to try anything funny with Johanna. Nathan bit his lip...He did want this child with Johanna. He wanted her to be his...but this man had taken her from him and threatened to kill her if he spoke up about it. He didn't want her to die. "I did it cause I'm just a cold hearted pirate. I fucking raped you and you eventually fell in love with me...fucking dumbass..." But it was obvious his heart was not in his words. He did not look at her, his back to her as his body lay beaten on the ground, no shirt or jacket. It was just his bare, bruised, beaten back.

Johanna sobbed. "I fucking trusted you Nathan. Shared a bed with you." She stood and stomped to the door. "I am a fool for ever seeing the good in you." With that she hurried out onto the deck, collapsing against the railing as sobs wracked her. She debated throwing herself over the side but decided not to take the cowards way out.

It hurt him more than death to find her leaving him like this. He cursed himself...and vowed to break out of this hellhole and get Johanna back. He decided to let things play out for now...he was in no shape to start a mutiny or break out or anything. Once the captain saw Johanna sobbing on the deck, he moved over and wrapped his arms gently around her, and pulled her gently into his body. "Hey...Whats wrong my dear? What did he say? Must I get some men to go and rough him up a bit more? Only say the word..."

She pushed away from him. "I want you to let him go. He doesn't deserve how you're treating him. He is not an animal." She stormed off, heading for the cabin and slamming the door closed.

"Tch...Fine. She wants him removed. I'll remove him from cargo and throw him under the boards practically. You. Go throw him in the isolation flooring!" Which was basically a section of the floor where a prisoner would be handcuffed, gagged, and stuffed into a tiny hole which would be covered up with floorboard. Two men went to take Nathan out and stuff him into the floorboards...and the captain stayed away from Johanna until they hit port. He waited ten minutes before going out to her, and smiling as he entered the room. "Hello my dear...We've taken him into town and thrown him into the center. Whatever he does now is up to him. But he did say the last place he wanted to be was anywhere on this 'god forsaken shithole'."

Joanna could hear a change in his voice and saw the shifting in his eyes. It was then she knew of his trickery. "You lying bastard! Where is he?!" Her hand landed across his face sharply. "Tell me where he is!"

He held his face with a glare in his eyes as he looked to her. "You dare..." His hand went across her face and slapped her back. "Hit...ME!?" He called for his men who were ordered to throw her into the dungeon. Two men went and grabbed her, dragged her to her cell, and threw her into the cell. The captain was following the entire time. "You little bitch. I told you that he is off the ship...but now I'm gonna find him and kill him. Good job. You're his death now." He said before leaving, taking his guards with him and shutting the door...everything was completely black. Nathan would be trying to knock on the floorboards, but he was still unconscious from the beating from earlier.

Anger blazed in her eyes as she realized the Captain's trechery. "Let me out of here you yellow blooded cur! I hope Nathan guts you like the goddamn animal you are!" Her screaming continued until she lost her voice and collapsed to the floor in exhaustion. "Please God...Calypso...anybody. Help us." She whispered.

Her screaming had awoke Nathan from his unconscious state and he began to thrash about as best he could while under the floorboards. He was under the cage that she was in...so all she would have to do is open the floorboards somehow and help Nathan out of his restraints. "Johanna....Is that you? Johanna...Help me. I'm under here...!"

She sat up quickly. "Nathan?! Oh Nathan! Hang on I'll try and get you out!" She clawed at the floorbords, nails picking up splinters she never felt. Finally, with bloodied hands, she was able to pick up the hidden door and untie him. "Oh Nathan! I am so sorry love!" She held him close once he was able to crawl from the dank hole.

"I had to say what I said earlier..." He said weakly, still beaten and bruised up. His body ached even as she held him to her body. "They were watching and listening...they said if I told them the truth, they'd kill you slowly but not before they'd kill me in front of you. I didn't want my Johanna to die..." He coughed up some and sat up, holding his arm in pain. "We need to find a way out of here...there should be some life boats on the side. Its only big enough for two; the captain and anyone he wanted to do all the work. If we can break out tonight...we can sneak over to the lifeboat and get out of here and start rowing to a harbor."

Johanna gave him a soft kiss to his bloodied lips. "I forgive you...for everything." She helped him to sit up and brushed his hair back from his face. "How will we escape? There's no way out?"

"These cages are old and decrepit...Also they're made of wood. If I can simple tackle the door open in a special part of it, the force should break the door down and get us out. The problem will be the noise and us actually getting out of here to the lifeboat without getting seen. Any ideas on that?"

Johanna mulled over his plan. "No you are.too weak for that." She suddenly thought of something. "What if I get the Captain down here and get him to let me out. When he opens the door, we tackle him and take him as a hostage until we get in the boat."

"Or I take his gun and shoot him right in his smug face..." He murmured. "But the idea is good...Seduce him into letting you out...then we overpower him and knock him out with the butt of his pistol. Then we have to sneak off...maybe I'll wear his clothes and keep low as I move through the crowd with you until we get to the life boat?"

She nodded. "How should I seduce him? Should I make noises like I'm rubbing myself and beg him to fuck me or what?"

Nathan shrugged. "Its a start I guess...That might work but what about when he sees me? If he sees me outside of that accursed holding cell he put me in, he might be suspicious of you..."

Johanna shrugged. "I dunno. I was just trying to think of some way to get him in here."

Back
Top Bottom