Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x MiseryChord

She gasped softly as his fingers plunged into her. Her hips jerked as her back arched off the bed. She felt her orgasm approaching quickly as he pleasured her. The sheets were fisted in her small trembling hands, knuckles white. "Captain!" She screamed as he plunged her over the edge into a toe curling climax.

He laughed as he saw her orgasm. "I wonder. You say you'll never have children cause I've deflowered you outside of marriage, making you seem worthless to many men. But I've cum inside of you so many times...Who is to say you won't bare my child?" He grinned and laid beside her, his hand on her stomach, rubbing it gently. "How does that sound? Baring the child of the pirate who took you from your home and made you his own lover? Well. A one-sided love, but even still."

Johanna's breasts heaved as she came down from her climax. When he began talking about the possibility of her carrying his child, she began thinking. "I guess it wouldn't be so bad." Her hand rested over his on her quivering belly. The thought of having his child wasn't all that bad. She had always wanted children and he could give her that.

"Then that is a good thing indeed. I need someone to carry out my legacy and you're a perfect mother, albeit a bit...slutty." He replied and kissed her lips gently. "Your beautiful looks, my pirate blood...we'll make a perfect child, no matter what gender it turns out to be." He grinned and rubbed her stomach a bit more. "So then...my dear Johanna...Do you still hate me, perhaps? Or are you still just along for the ride?"

"I am not slutty thank you." She grumbled, kissing him back and laying her head on his shoulder. "I don't hate you. I...I don't know how I feel." She sighed softly, moving her hand from his. "You've shown me so much thay I dreamed of. How could I hate you for that?"

"You did say that you always dreamed of joining me. And you did. But not in the way you expected. Kidnapped, raped, and turned pirate. Not to mention your town is gone...I expect you to hate me for some time. You already speak of never loving me, which I care not for. If you do eventually love me, that would be a bonus." He grinned and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Know this though...If I ever have to punish you for something...I will lift the ban that I've given the men of this ship. They'll have access to you. But that is only if you ever...ever do something that I truly am angry at you for."

She visibly shivered at his threat. "You would do that even if I was carrying your child?" The coldness in his voice stunned her. "You cannot make me love you if I fear you Nathan."

"Oh come now. I guess I should have been less serious. I was merely joking." He reassured. "Perhaps I was a bit too serious when I spoke of it. I would never. You're my woman and I will never allow anyone else to defile you." He stroked her hair gently. "Fear me or love me. It is your choice and I will not force either one upon you. Now then. Let us rest for a bit...we might be hitting land quite soon. Lets not be too tired for when it does happen."

Johanna held her hand on his jaw as he spoke, feeling his muscles move. "What exactly is the treasure you are looking for Nathan?" She questioned sleepily, turning and cuddling into his side, face buried in the crook of his neck. She breathed deep, his smell filling her senses. She sighed in contentment, her body relaxing against his.

"No one knows what the treasure is. Only...that it is of great value and worth. And I aim to find it. Even if its gone, useless, or worthless...I can say that I was the one who had found it. And that is enough for me; fame is a reward in itself and it will only bring more riches and action to myself and my crew in the future. Whether they stay for it or live long enough to experience it is up to them."

"Is it dangerous?" She asked worriedly. Even though she didn't love him, she still felt concerned about his well being. Not that she would ever tell him that. A soft yawn left her and she draped an arm and one slender leg over his body.

"It very well might be dangerous." He replied and yawned as well. "No one has been able to accurately find out where the treasure lies. They've died during the search or have given up after such a long time of searching for it." He held her with an arm, sliding it under her body and wrapping it around her. "Let us sleep now. You're falling asleep and its making me fall asleep."

Johanna nodded, snuggling against his warm body. It didn't take long before his heartbeat and the gentle rocking of the ship lulled her into a deep and dreamless slimber.

When morning would come, Nathan would be awakened by a sudden explosion on the ship. Canon fire. Nathan quickly got up and got dressed, hearing his men begin to start shouting and yelling as they were being attacked. "Dammit! Johanna, get down below deck! I have to attend to the deck and help fend off these assholes!" He said as he stormed out once he was clothed. He made sure to have a flintlock pistol and his cutlass at hand, ready to fight if it ever came down to a close-ranged battle.

Johanna jerked awake at the loud noise. Her heart flew into her throat when she realized they were being fired upon. Hurriedly, she dressed before rushing below decks. Men ran about left and right, preparing their own canons. A shriek left her as a ball busted through the hull not far from her. The groans of the injured men filled the space as well as orders and the noises of canons being moved and prepared. Taking a deep breath, sbe rushed to help the injured, her short medical training kicking in.

All of a sudden the door to the bottom levels of the deck were kicked in. Unknown, robed men rushed in and began to kill the sick, injured, and few guards that lay down there...though they kept Johanna alive due to her astounding beauty, and not to mention how whorish she looked in the clothes that she wore. She was forcefully taken aboard the other ship...and then she would be forced to watch as Nathan's ship began to burn down to the ground. Nathan was nowhere in sight. Another man came up to her, he was not robed unlike his crew. He was taller than Nathan by a few inches and his hair was jet black and short, barely even an inch long. He had a smug grin on his face as he held Johanna's breast with one hand. "She'll do nicely...Nathan was holding out on me. Good thing I ordered you to thoroughly inspect the ship for anything and everything valuable...Throw her in the dungeon with Nathan." And like that, the guards forced her down to the lower levels where the cargo hold was. She was thrown into a large wooden box that could fit an elephant. Nathan was in one beside her but she would not be able to see him, only hear him. "Johanna...is that you?"

Johanna fought against the guards with everything she had as they carried her below decks. She bit one's arm, breaking through the skin before he tore away and backhanded her before throwing her in the box. Her head reeled and she groaned as she heard Nathan call out to her. Blood seeped into her mouth from her split lip. Slowly, she was able to sit up and spit it out. "Nathan? Can you hear me?" She called, banging against the side of the box. "What are they going to do with us?"

Though Nathan was not alone. He was with another 2 other pirates and a woman. The pirates were part of the assailtant's crew...and one was holding Nathan's mouth shut while the other pirate spoke as Nathan. "I'm alright. Don't worry Johanna." He called out. "Just shut up. I'm almost done with this whore over here." He called out before going back to fucking the woman. The pirate just ravaged the woman, acting as Nathan and putting up a guise that he was cheating with Johanna with another woman. Nathan struggled to intervene but he was bound and gagged, and had a hand clasped over his mouth. "Yeah. You like that bitch?" He repeated every now and then until there was silence after the sounds of the two of them orgasming. "Get the fuck out of here. And bring the guards to get me out. I gave you that whore. Now get me out." And with that...the impostor and his two friends left, but left Nathan unconscious with a blow to the head to keep him from making any sounds after they left. The assailant captain wanted Johanna for himself, not to mention the pirate map...Johanna was just a plus, and ruining her relationship with Nathan was a treasure all on its own.

Johanna's hand flew to her mouth as she heard his words. They cut deep into her and she fell onto her ass with a sob. The sounds of him fucking the woman echoed in the box. She covered her ears as best she could to block out the sound but it was what she heard last that cut her deepest. He had lied to her, had sold her out to the other captain. Crying, she curled into the corner, wishing she would just die.

Eventually the captain would have come back down, but stopped by Nathan's cell first. "Get your ass back in there!" He said, playing as if he threw Nathan back into the cell. He moved over and began to start kicking Nathan repeatedly and added in some curb stomps. "Low life trash." He repeated and left and went to the girl. "Excuse me." He said as he opened the cell door and held his hand out to her. "Come with me if you want your freedom. We've hit land." He said. And it would be true. When she would walk out of the box, she'd be able to look out of a porthole to see they were at some harbor in a bustling town. "Lets get you some acceptable clothes...shall we?"

She flinched as she heard him beating and kicking Nathan over in the next box. She tried her damndest not to care but as much as she tried she did. Johanna scooted further back into the dark corner as the captain came in. Hesitantly, she took his hand and stood, nodding to his offer. "I...I would like that." She whispered, wiping her face.

When he led her out of the box, she would see a beaten and unconscious Nathan huddled in the corner. He led her out and wrapped a cloak around her, similar to the ones that his crew held. "Come now. Lets get you some presentable clothes. I don't know what that man did to you...but he started speaking of all the things he did to your body and I couldn't just sit back and just...just let you let your life get worse as you rot away in one of our makeshift jail cells. I'll make certain you feel like you did before that bastard kidnapped and raped you. How does that sound?"

Johanna sobbed softly as she saw him, her heart aching. Pulling the cloak tighter around her she nodded. "That sounds good Captain." She deadpanned. Something didn't feel quite right but she couldn't place a finger on what it was. Had Nathan's caring been but a facade? Her hand fluttered to her flat stomach as his words played over and over again in her head.

(Sorry for the late reply)

The man grinned as he began to start showing her out to the harbor town. He showed her to a clothing store, and handed her some gold dubloons. "This should be much more than enough for you to buy whatever it is you want to buy, my dear." He was going to treat her like a princess among pirates...and make Nathan rot knowing that she'd fall in love with her true captor and not Nathan. "Afterwards, how about some dinner, my dear?"

(its okay ^^)

Johanna took the money and walked through the dress maker's. She picked out a few dresses and found a black silk one to wear back to the ship. It fit her tightly, accenting her breasts and trim waist and flowed closed to her legs. The kind woman helped her clean up and dress, pinning up her hair and adding a bit of thick khol around her eyes. Johanna gathered her purchases and met the captain back outside, her face void of emotion.

Back
Top Bottom