Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x MiseryChord

Jugger82

Singularity
The village was burning! Oh how marvelous it was. This was what they got from building this village as a harbortown and with so little security. They were bound to get raided by pirates...which was what was happening. The fire of the village lifted high into the air. Pirates stormed the town and cut down all those who tried to stop them, otherwise they'd just let them go. Unless, however, they were women...and then they were raped and then released. Nathan's pirates had SOME morality after all. And that was who the leader was, Nathan. He kicked the door open to the library and entered it. It was the only place not on fire, for a reason that he kept to himself. He roamed the halls, looking for the librarian...and when he found her, he forced her to speak to him. Grabbing her neck, he grinned. "Tell me where the treasure map of Santiago! I must obtain it and then I will be off!" Of course...this woman was interesting in appearance. She was so beautiful...he might keep this one rather than let her go.

Johanna gasped as the pirate's hand cut off her air supply as it wrapped around her slender neck. Her pale blue eyes went wide in fear. "Th..There." She pointed to a large bronze tube that lay atop a stack.of tombs. She had been trying to escape as the pirates razed the city to the ground, for she new any women who were found were raped mercilessly. She gasped for breath as the pirate dropped her, her caramel colored hair hanging in front of her face. "You have what you want now leave!"

"No. I don't have all that I want." He replied as he stashed the map away into his inner coat pocket. His gaze turned to look at her...and looked between her legs with a grin. Whilst his men were razing the town, he'd have fun...So he moved over and forced himself onto her, ripping off her clothes as he prevented her from fleeing. "Stop struggling and this will make it much easier for you!" He said in annoyance as he managed to get both his clothes and her clothes off. Nathan grinned as he looked to her and pressed her down by holding her breast. His cock prodded her pussy and he laughed, feeling powerful. "My dear...tell me your name so that I know the name of the woman who will forever be mine."

She struggled against him, tears pooling in her eyes. "Pl...please don't do this.." She pleaded with the man, fear evident in her eyes. Sobbing, she gave one last attempt to free herself from under him before giving up hopelessly. "Johanna...my name is Johanna." She whispered, the fire in her eyes extinguished and replaced by hopelessness. She turned her tear streaked face from him and stared off,.trying to shut her mind down so she wouldn't hardly feel him take her.

Nathan saw that she had fully given up. He had won, and this brought pleasure that was much better than the sex. He cupped her cheek and had her look to face him, his mouth going to kiss her lips forcefully and fiercely as his cock buried itself inside of her. He thrust and pulled out, letting her feel the pleasure of his cock as it took control of her. "Johanna...I like it...You're my little sex slave now Johanna...You will call me 'master' or 'Nathan'...whichever your destroyed little mind prefers to call me."

Johanna whimpered as he forcefully took her innocence. She sobbed as he pleasured himself with her body. Her full bottom lip bled from where it had been crushed against her teeth when he kissed her. Again, she zoned out trying not to focus on him moving within her broken body. A single tear escaped her eye as she lay there limply, staring at nothing.

(Er...So wait she busted her bottom lip when he forced a kiss onto her?)

Eventually, Nathan blew his load. His hot seed filled her insides and when he pulled out, some shot out onto her body. He laughed, seeing her completely broken mentally. He pulled her to her feet, and wrapped an arm around her after he picked up their clothes. He walked outside with her...seeing an empty town. Only dead bodies, burning villages, and a sole ship out at the harbor. He walked her down, slowly, to the ship and when boarded, the men were already celebrating a victory as the captain brought her over to his quarters. "You should be happy. You'd either be dead or a refugee right now. I gave you a new life."

(no her tooth cut it as he did kiss her roughly)

She didn't know how to feel as hebled her through the destroyed city. Tears streaked down her face as she saw the bodies scattered about like trash. Her anger sparked when they reached the ship and saw the men celebrating and when the captain shoved her into his quarters and spoke of giving her a new life the anger bubbled over. "GO TO HELL!" Her throat ached as she screamed at him. The whole crew turned to gape at her. Her ample breasts heaved as she stood there, feet braced apart and hands clenched into fists.

(Oh)

"My dear. The world is hell. The strongest survive and being 'nice' doesn't make you strong without powerful allies to back you up." He replied, not angry at her. He turned to close the door to the captain's quarters so the two of them would have privacy. "Your people started this. Sure. I took a man and held him hostage, asking for the map. But you all didn't give it to me. So...I took it by force. Simple as that, my dear. You did not heed my demands. Besides...we let many of them escape. We only killed the ones that fought back. You, on the other hand...your beauty struck me so much that I just had to keep you. A trophy of this wonderful day."

"You bastard! They fought to protect their homes and families!" Her anger blinded her to the danger that may have been putting herself into. At the moment she didn't care whether she lived or died. "Because of one damn piece of paper your men killed and raped innocent people becaise one man would not give it to you? You raped me after you got that godforsaken piece of parchment. Why?! You had gotten what you came for!" She fell to the floor, tears streaming down her face. "Why dammit!?"

"Only the strong survive." He replied. Nathan walked over and helped her to her feet, even if she did not want the help. He forced her to her feet if she struggled. "Now you can either live happily in this new life..." He pulled a knife from his pocket and put it to her neck. "Or I can let you slowly die. Or rather..." He grinned and threw the knife into the wall. "Instead of being my sex slave, I'll make you into the ship's brothel. Many men gathering to gang bang you endlessly to get the sea tension out of them. So if you don't want that to happen...I suggest you change your tone of voice."

She sobbed softly and hung her head. "Yes Nathan." Her voice was barely more than a whisper as she relaxed in his hold. Her body slackened as she gave up the will to fight against him and she sighed, exhausted. "Where does my captain wish for me to sleep?"

"With me in my bed...But don't worry. I won't rape you in the bed. No no no...We may have sex once before going to sleep...or maybe more...but I will never restrain you from here on out. You know the consequences for doing so." He replied and brought her over to the bed, pulling her down with him as he laid with her naked body against his own naked body. "Feel my warmth against your body...Johanna..." He replied and cupped her cheek, wiping the tears away. "Enjoy your new life...If you earn my respect, I will never rape you again, nor would I have sex with you without your consent...but until then, remember your place and all shall be fine."

Johanna nodded softly and closed her eyes to go to sleep. She sighed softly, unable to do so. "Nathan...why...why did you rape me?" She had heard about the infamous pirate captain and had daydreamed of sailig off with him. Until she met him.and found out the monster he was. At one point she would have willinglg allowed him to use her body for his pleasure but he had broken her.

"I was going to just leave you be...but beauty is a curse. I was going to just leave you but I saw how beautiful you were...and I knew I had to make you mine, Johanna." He replied, not moving at all as he laid there with her whilst speaking to her. "I raped you because, simply, I was horny. And I knew you wouldn't have just allowed me to have sex with you after my men destroyed your town so...Boom." He said with a small spank to her ass. "Do not worry though...That will be the last rape unless you make me angry. Then I have to set an example."

She gasped softly as he spanked her, his words running through her head. He had taken her innocence simply because he thought she was beautiful and he was horny. She almost scoffed at the words but held her tongue. Shighing softly, she rolled over so her back was to him and tried to go to sleep.

The next morning, Nathan would awaken long before her. He grinned...seeing her still naked and next to him...so he slowly crept down and moved between her legs, his mouth going to her naked pussy where he began to slowly lick it under the sheets. 'How is this for a wakeup call?' He thought in his head...one hand going to start rubbing the side of her pussy as he tried to wake her up and leave her horny. He wanted to tease her...to make her horny and not give her the release that she wanted.

Johanna moaned softly in her sleep. Her head thrashed about on her pillow as he pleasured her. A soft, keening cry left her lips as her legs spread open. The pleasure built and built until she was tettering on the edge of climax when she awoke to see Nathan's head between her legs. Her small hands traveled down to grip his hair a he pushed her so very close to cumming. Panting, her hips jerked with every lash of his tongue as his name left her lips.

When she hit her climax, Nathan wiped his mouth and looked to her, grinning. "Good morning...Johanna. Did you enjoy yourself? I heard you say my name..." He said with a grin and moved to climb on top of her, kissing her lips once more. "Come now...Get dressed and lets go outside to see the fresh sea air. Might want to do something to cover your hair. The salt in the air will most likely mess it up. He replied and patted her cheek gently. He got off, and went to get dressed himself. He was not afraid of her running away. There was no way to run away off of a boat that was out in sea.

She groaned as a deep, hollow ache filled her. "Mmm Nathan...come fuck me...please?" She surprised herself for using the word but at the moment she didn't care. All she wanted was for him to fuck her until she couldn't move. Her hand trailed down and rubbed her clit in small circles. "Nathan.."

"Huh. Just the other day you were screaming and cursing at me to go to hell. Now you order me to fuck you? No...Not ordered. Request." He sighed and moved over, undid his clothes, and joined her in the bed. "A pirate sure does love the booty he gets though." He said teasingly as he pulled her onto him, slipping his cock into her pussy once more. He moaned out, and looked to Johanna. "You wanted me to fuck you. I'm fucking you. But you wanted this...so you do the work while I relax." He figured since he was the captain, he wouldn't have to do anything if he didn't want to do the work.

She groaned as he filled her. A blush colored her face as she nibbled her full bottom lip. "I...I'm unused to this. Show me how?" She looked down at the captain between her thighs, lust drunk.

"Bounce...make it so my cock goes in and out of your pussy. You want to feel good? Anything you do that makes my penis fuck you by thrusting it in and out will give you pleasure. Understood?" He smiled and began to buck his hips to give her an example. "Like that...but first start bouncing so my cock goes in and out of you."

She moaned softly as he bucked up into her and she started bouncing and rolling her hips. Her moans increased in tempo and pitch as she moved on him, breasts bouncing. A white hot ball of pleasure formed in the pit of her stomach. It continued to build and build until finally it burst and she screamed. Her pussy clenched around his cock tightly as she jerked and convulsed over him before collapsing onto his chest, gasping for breath.

When she hit orgasm, he laughed lightly. "Seems like you had much fun..." He replied to her, and removed her from his body. Nathan didn't need a release. "Now you get dressed and lets get outside. Staying indoors and fucking may sound glorious but after a while thats going to suck after a while." He stood up and began to get dressed once more, and would not give in to temptation a second time. He went on ahead and left, went outside, and started to bark orders to people he saw who were slacking.

Back
Top Bottom