Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My very own Wish List updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on ideas

About me and my writing style:
I'm a semi literate role player who wants to go for story more so then smut. I have been role playing for years and have many different experience when it comes post so typically if you want something deep in character I can do it but the more you want to write to longer it will be for me to reply because I think about what the character will go through and like to put myself in his or her shoes, so if I take long please be patience and I will try to give something you will like. I'm an okay speller and grammar is not a strength of mine, crazy sense I write a lot but that why I have spell check and Google, If you can get pass some of the minor stuff thank you if not let me know and I will try to fix it. I'm a male but I don't mind female role I just don't think the tomboy works in everything.

What I'm looking for:
Please I can't stress this enough, even through I haven't seen it so far, do NOT type like your texting. it kills any storyline that we can put together. I know there might be times in a rp that shorthand works and I do it sometime but if you can keep it in words. the last thing I want to read in the morning is "AFIAA 831, H^? Y/N, CMB <3 ;)" I don't want to read that and I don't think you would want too after getting up either. Someone who is creative and talks about ideas, Even if it a role play I made you're a part of it and have say as to what we do and how it should be.

Kinks:
I have way more turn on then turn off so it would be better to just ask if something wouldn't fly, One thing for sure I will not do is disfigure my character, because they deserve better then that, everything else can be talk about.

Finally we get to the idea concept update(8/17/14):

craving a EVANGELION ROLE PLAY

I haven't done a lot of fan based work because adding a character to an already developed story changes the dynamic of the story. but thing I would do anyway

Batman universe: I'm not a comic buff but I been looking at robin and I would like to role play as him.
Dot Hack: Cause the world is big enough and I'm a huge fan off
Dragon ball Series: It's already completed
America's Best Dance Crew: Taking dirty Dancing to another level
Any fighting game: I'm a big fan of girls who can kick ass, even in real life, so many girls it will be so hard to turn this down.

<Original Concepts>

Hate that I love you
Take two people that are similar in a lot of way and you would think that it would be a good match only thing is they can't stand one another He's a active social guy who into sports and girls. Loves video games and writes songs. She is a popular girl that is also fairly active and likes sports. She also likes boys and music but she thinks of him as arrogant, only looking for himself. He sees her as a bossy bitch who would drive men away. Both are looking for mostly the same thing will they finally fine out that they are perfect for each other if they don't let their pride get in the way.

Your my plaything
A nerdy boy has spent most of his school life being in books and in labs, but now that he is about to graduate he was to get revenge on the popular cheerleader, for all the abuse and sexual tension she has cause him, teasing only to have the football player to beat him up and pick on him. Spreading rumors about him. He has finally got a potion to make her do whatever he command of her and she can't do anything about it, she might even like it.

Living the Dream
What do you get when you get characters from blue-moon lock them in a big house with cameras all over the place and have them see who will be the one to get a 10 million dollars, you get a role playing reality tv show gold. Short and sweet to point people from this forum go on a "Big brother/Real World" reality tv show where there challenges, confessional, backstabbing, and ultimately One grand prize winner for ten million dollars.

Hijack
In the not so distant future the world is a lot more tech savvy to the point that not even are thoughts are private. At first it was a great idea, to go into someone brain and have them become the best that they can be. Going into someone head and fixing mental problems, getting treatment and getting over traumas to become a better person. Stopping crime before it happens. However we are quickly coming to a tipping point. the mortality of changing a person and bending them to fix a need is far from ethical but the pros just might outweigh the cons depending if you have the cash to afford it. Major companies love the idea of getting into the head of there employees, middle to lower class families and treat like lesser beings though. There is a rebellion to stop this. and to use the power that the rich love to use at whim is the same power they will use to destroy it.

This is a sci-fi role play where a rebel leader (female) will hijack the minds of the rich and powerful to get rid of this technology. This will a strong will determined heroine because besides her smarts and leadership as the head of the opposing side she is also a hot piece of ass and men all over will like to bend her to their will in more ways then one. Succeed and companies will see the error in their ways and will not invade the minds of the people, fail and be a slave to not only the person that catches you but to the system as well and you will be made over to how they see fit.

You Aren't Good enough for me
I know this is done before but I like the idea of men and women fighting sexually where who ever comes first loses and is at the others mercy. Story about a Virgin guy coming to the ring and his first match is with the ten time female champion who he him to blow his load in a heartbeat, but she grows a soft spot for him and trains him to be the next greatest. He falls head over heels but we he ever able to match her or will she grow tired of him ad cast him aside for someone better.

The future is bright and incestuous
The world changed over time as the earth went pass it tipping point and started to rot away from all we done to it we made it to space to colonized new worlds but something happen to our ship and now I stuck on this beautiful amazing planet that looks like a utopia with all the food and resources you can ask for. Why is that a problem is I stuck here with only my family and no one else.

(This takes place in the future where we wake up from a crack landing to an amazing place with everything you can want to start life all over again. but you have to start it with your family the classic Adam and eve story that can be one on one or group depending on the interest level. Science makes it possible for inbreeding to not have a negative effect on the next generation but can social morals withstands a family having sex with other.)

Fear
I am afraid to die but that lead me to be afraid of being alone with someone which lead me to being afraid of women. I need help, and what does my mad scientist of a father does creates me a girlfriend to get over my fear, even though she could kill me whenever she wants too and what about the girl of my dreams. I have a feeling that my "girlfriend" is going to give me another fear before all this is through fear of love.

(here is your typical romance comedy. Guy is afraid of being alone with a girl, but have love to give. Android wants to please and help her master/boyfriend but doesn't know about feeling love. Will the two of them make it and have a good ending or will she fail helping him get over the hump and die a virgin.)

What Your a bro/sis-con?!
How do you help someone get over there fetish for the brother or sister you fuck them so well that they forget, at least that what everyone came to terms with. This brother and sister are hot, kind, gentle, and have there own fan club with girls screaming and practically throwing themselves as well as their panties at the brother and guys drooling and kissing the ground the sister walks on but they only have eyes for each other? That isn't right so someone in the fan groups decide to have the them break whatever relationship they have going on and hopefully have them to themselves

(Forbidden love that people want to stop is the best kind of taboo love. The brother and sister are in love and people want to put a end to it so that they can have the brother or sister to themselves what will happen to the sister after she gets into a gang bang for the first time? what will happen to the brother when he get dominated for the first time? maybe their love will get weaker or maybe their love will grow even more.)

(Special craving)

*Monster Girl Quest Role Play Edition*
if you don't know what this is its the idea of monster girls having sex with human. The characters in this one will be orginals but the idea of monster girl is still the same. Will our unlucky, or lucky depending on your point of view, hero be able to have a peaceful carefree life or will it be short lived. This has a lot of moving parts so if interesting just PM me and we can work something out between story and background.

*Celebrity Lifestyle*
Getting to be a celebrity is hard work but here you are, and rising up and coming star that is starting to get fans and seeing more and more of the highlife. Coming from bottom you made it out of your town thanks to hard work and being at the right place at the right time. Will success get you head and blow it or will you be a mega superstar that will help pave the way for others to do the same.

(this is something that can be done 1 on 1 be it will be better done as a group because we are going to use real talent here. that right if your a singer you get to post lyrics to your songs, artist posting there work. Actors getting a good part and acting in character by writing. I know it will be a little difficult to show what you can do here without visuals but the good news is that people here will get to cast their votes on if it was good or not. The more good stuff your in the more that will come your way keep a record of all of your awards, yes I will have an award show here. the top people will get to be icons and then they themselves will look for talented people. I want to make this a big thing so if anyone is interested then pm and let me know.)

I had this idea of in the future where everything is run on computers and computers have limits set on them, after one person get into an accident most of his body had to be replace with robotic parts however in some sort of error they didn't put limits on the robotic parts they gave him and after some convincing by a clever female he goes to take off the limits on other robots and get them to overthrow humanity. This take a strong female character to play the corrupter in this one. So if you want a guy to be dominant early on. this isn't for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom