Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NSFW Craving Fantasy Slavery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will play anything, really. So, just ask. Make sure your limits are clear. I will play female characters, male characters, and will play MxM, MxF, MxFuta, FxF, I dont really care. not super picky. Anything pretty much. Just ask.

Currently Craving: FALLOUT OVERSEER:
You are the newly chosen overseer for a Vault. Its a small population but you are working on it. Defend them from the wastelands terrors and keep your vault thriving. You control what they eat and work to who they can breed with.
Looking for Domination, Slavery, Mind Control, Drug Use, Experiments, forced breeding, pregnancy cuckold themes in this one but reallyt anything goes.

I have a plotline for Zellda: Link To Two Worlds
WOULD LOVE SKYRIM PLOTLINES

CRAVING DARKSOULS 1 OR 2
You Are Dead But Never Game Over
Cinda Mine a favorite
Anything else is cool too, really.
Peach is Bowsers Bitch

Currently Craving: (Images are NSFW and ideas for rps!
Dragonball Z/ Sailor Moon Crossover
The Minotaur and his Halfling bitches

You wish you hadnt lost her

Crossover of ANY KIND!
Borderlands
Fantasy Slavery Roleplays
Fallout 3 or New Vegas
Bad End Disney Rps
The Turtles Never Saved April
Les Miserables: Last Night Alive
Donkey Kong Lost

New Craving:
The Powerpuff girls are older now and things are different in Townsville. Now the girls have to pay off the damages caused by their fights. They had only one choice, become hookers to pay it off.

Hell roleplay:
The Hero goes to hell the save the woman of his dreams. The Demon Lord who opposes him send his minions to stop him, all while helping himself to his spoils of war.

You would play the Hero and the Demon Lord, I would play the captive Victim and the Demon Lords Minions sent to stop the hero.

Orc Harem:
You are a human who just killed the Warboss of an orc tribe. As per their custom, you get his wives and daughters. Curvy, BBW, Harem, Impregnation, Slavery, Willing Submissives, Bondage, Humiliation, whatever you want, really.

The Conqured Queen

About me:
I'm 26, female latina. I like to roleplay, and tend to find I get more rps when I'm willing to play the dom and a dick. But I like to be sub too. In real life I'm a switch and a kinky one at that. So hit me up.

RE: Just Creepin' Ya'll: Super NSFW Plays Any Role, INTERRACIAL RP? YES PLEASE!

Shoot me a pm eric, i'll try it out.

Bumping and wanting some sci fi shizz

Reminder about our RP.

TheClockworkCreep said:
bumpin. Omako, what rp?
Re-sent the last reply, in case it got lost in your inbox.

I'm going to mess around with my thread. Expect changes. Only looking for Dark Souls or Alien abduction and breeding rps right now.

I haven't gotten a recent reply, just thought I'd check in.

RE: Just Creepin' Ya'll: Super NSFW Plays Any Role, MONSTERS AND MAGIC, YO!

TheClockworkCreep said:
I love bondage, humiliation, rape, bestiality, vore, gore, and everything in between. Im not saying you have to like it. I will play anything, really. So, just ask. Make sure your limits are clear. I will play female characters, male characters, and will play MxM, MxF, MxFuta, FxF, I dont really care. not super picky.

In the spirit of Spooky Time Month, I've got a few themed rps.
Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas getting punished for running away too many times.

I have a plotline for Zelda: Link To Two Worlds
WOULD LOVE SKYRIM PLOTLINES

CRAVING DARKSOULS 1 OR 2
Cinda Mine a favorite
Anything else is cool too, really.

Currently Craving: (Images are NSFW and ideas for rps!
Dragonball Z/ Sailor Moon Crossover
Crossover of ANY KIND!
Borderlands
Fantasy Slavery Roleplays
Fallout 3 or New Vegas
Bad End Disney Rps

New Craving:
The Powerpuff girls are older now and things are different in Townsville. Now the girls have to pay off the damages caused by their fights. They had only one choice, become hookers to pay it off.

Hell roleplay:
The Hero goes to hell the save the woman of his dreams. The Demon Lord who opposes him send his minions to stop him, all while helping himself to his spoils of war.

You would play the Hero and the Demon Lord, I would play the captive Victim and the Demon Lords Minions sent to stop the hero.

Orc Harem:
You are a human who just killed the Warboss of an orc tribe. As per their custom, you get his wives and daughters. Curvy, BBW, Harem, Impregnation, Slavery, Willing Submissives, Bondage, Humiliation, whatever you want, really.

Peter Parker and Mary Jane had the perfect relationship. A small, cozy, apartment in New York. The exciting life as a super hero. A somewhat tame but active sex life.

Enter Venom, former enemy of Spider Man turned hero. Trying hard to make up for his evil past, Venom asked if he could stay with Peter, to help make sure he didn't go back to evil. Mary Jane wasn't sure at first, but she agreed. It wasn't long before they started fucking. Eddie was just the forward manly man that Peter never was. And as Venom, he pounded Mary Jane harder than Spider Man ever could.

Willing to play any part or combination of parts.

About me:
I'm 26, female latina. I like to roleplay, and tend to find I get more rps when I'm willing to play the dom and a dick. But I like to be sub too. In real life I'm a switch and a kinky one at that. So hit me up.

The Borderlands rp sounds really interesting, I've been wanting to play as my Oc as a Vault Hunter to see how he would fair against the females of the series. Of course, there are other ideas I am also interested with as well. Please PM me a response so we can get this going, I will be heading off to work in a few minutes and will not respond till around 9pm EST for me.

I'll throw out a few and see if you like 'em

Note: all rp's would involve some sort of size play some would use body transformation.

You're an elf ambassador that's been captured by orcs and brought before the orc chieftain me. Your dress is slightly torn and dirty as my orcs drop you in front of me.

We're dating and I've been bitten by a werewolf but I don't really remember what happened or what it means. We're out camping on the first full moon since my bite.

You're a tiny fairy that I bought from the fair because I thought you were cute and had an instant attraction to you.

You've been wanting plastic surgery but are afraid of actually going under and read about a massage parlor with "alternative" methods for body modification at half the price so here you are with me your masseuse that unknown to you can shift and mold your body and mine at will but I need to cum in your ass to make it permanent.

Me and my wife just got home from our date and you're babysitting for us. My wife heads to bed, "Do you need a ride home?" I ask as I loosen my tie (Please include age and clothes for RP in reply. No younger than 13)

could try a harry potter one using the bored, staked witch who is jinxing he spider during potions class ^^

I am interested in the powerpuff girl one

Are you still looking for that Orc Harem RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom