Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not So Holy Anymore Are You, Raphael? [LordEarl/Chantz]

Lucki Chantz

Super-Earth
Nothing impressive in the city. Not today. Raphael sighed as he stared out the bus window running his fingers over the thin glass. What had Michael told him before this had all started? Oh yes. The teen was apparently on some sort of probation. He was surprised he was given more then just one chance though. He sighed running the small piercing on his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Some of the reasons why he was on probation included the piercings he had gotten about a year ago, the tattoo of a cross on his back, his sarcasm, his lazy attitude, and the list went on. He really didn't understand why he was such a problem. He still did his job. Sure he seemed lazy but honestly, he was doing a lot better then Michael and Gabriel. He had made small comments now and then, claiming they were probably getting in each other's pants when the big man wasn't looking. He rubbed his cheek a little at the thought. Gabriel had a rather violent reaction to the suggestion, not only had he gotten a bruise on his cheek but he had been sentenced to go to low rank work on earth. Patrol. What a waste of his time.

Raphael's bright blue eyes stared out at the street. Hooker. Hooker. Druggie. Hooker. Idiot looking for a Hooker. Cop. There was no way he was going to try with some of those people. They were lost, he could see it. The bus came to a sudden stop and Raphael gasped, his head making contact with the seat before him. "God, fucking damnit," he hissed as he put his hand to his head. It hadn't hurt. No nothing was suppose to hurt until the temperature hit zero. His cheeks were a soft pink as he looked up at the bus driver and sighed. Raphael simply slipped off the bus and walked out onto the street, shoving his hands into his pockets. The big man had a sense of humour. Raphael did not appreciate that fact however. He was suppose to learn something about humiliation by getting off on every little bit of pain someone dished out. How was he not suppose to feel humiliated when a demon stabbed him and he got hard?

The angel ran a hand through his soft blonde hair and he shook his head before heading down the street. He'd hit the graveyard before going to the club. There normally were a few lost souls wandering the stupid place. He shook his head before heading down the street to the small graveyard. The angel's eyes gazing over all the tombstones. Really, why did he to do such low shit? Didn't they have guardian angels for this shit? "Fucking asshole," he breathed before hearing thunder, despite there not being a single cloud in the sky. "I won't fucking take that back you old geezer!" he yelled.

He moved over to one of the many tombstones. It honestly looked more like a statue to him. He frowned seeing a cat on top of it and he moved up to it reaching up to grab it. Stupid animal. Sitting on such an important thing. He paused when his fingers fell short of reaching the animal. "I swear. What ever you were thinking when you made me small and look like a teenager. It wasn't funny," he hissed as he looked at the sky. God and his fucking sense of humor. The man had no idea how awkward it was to face a demon and have them demand to see his real form. He was in his fucking real form. Well, besides his wings being tucked in underneath his flesh. But it wasn't like he grew taller and suddenly had a six pack. Bastard. That fucking bastard.

Raphael’s eyes moved around the area as if to look for any spying eyes. How frustrating nights like tonight were. He had no one to complain to, though. He sucked in a deep breath before looking at that damned cat. “You better fucking get off that thing now!” he shouted angrily before he looked around for a rock, he found one after a moment and without even looking up he whipped it towards the animal. Only... That cat wasn’t there anymore. It took him a moment but Raphael realized the cat was making a run for it. “Don’t you run away from me you stupid feline!” His feet quickly picking up as he chased after the rather fast creature. “Let me hit you once!” he called out as they quickly exited the graveyard, and hit the street. This cat was playing games with him! He could tell! Raphael’s lip twitched as he looked around quickly as he ran by the filth in the area, all these people had no reason to be here, worthless beings who didn’t deserve another chance. Before he looked ahead, he found himself hitting what felt like a wall. It wasn’t a wall though. It was another person. He only realized this of course, after he stumbled backwards and landed on his bottom. “Watch where you’re going!” he shouted, of course he knew it was his fault.

The man he boy had run into was very tall and thin, his skinny limbs covered in a very expensive fabric that had been sewn and manipulated into the shape of a suit. Gray suited this man very much, his hair very long and dark brown, tied at the nape of his neck with a black silk ribbon, cold green eyes staring down at the teenager who was currently yelling at him. Sharp black shoes lead up to long legs and skinny hips covered in gray slacks, this lead up to a thin torso covered in a loose white shirt with a gray vest which was done up tightly and an undone gray overcoat. His hands were uncovered, long pale fingers wrapped around the head of a cane, resting his weight against it, two emerald's set for the eyes of the snake coiled around an apple, staring at the kid just as coldly.
"Excuse me..?" He said softly, voice deep and serious, studying the little blond yelling his head off, surprised that he hadn't lost his voice already..
"I believe it is you who ran into me.." The man said as he slowly bent down, his free hand easily wrapping around the boy's skinny little arm to tug him up to his feet, their faces close for only a second. This man's face was sharp, there seemed to be no wrinkles or lines or crookedness about his face.. it was as if he was completely perfect, and taking in the boy's face he sniffed him ever so subtly..
"You.." He whispered and let the boy go, standing back to stare down into those pristine blue eyes, his face a little surprised but only for a second, and then he was cool and calm, glaring down at the little angel.
"My my.. what a surprise.. running into such a.. morsel.." Enlil whispered, his forked tongue peeking out to lick his lips, grasping the top of his cane a bit tighter.
"You're going to be my plaything.." He declared softly, it wasn't a choice, no one had a choice when Enlil chose his pets..

Raphael was caught off guard when he was called out on the fact that it was his fault for the accident. His cheeks burned a deep red as he stared at this stranger, gazing at the man's face before looking him over. He seemed... different. He sucked in a breath as he tried to focus his mind, suddenly he was at a loss for words, unsure what to say considering he had just yelled at the other for something that had been his fault. The angel looked around before parting his lips to speak, before the words faded when the other tugged him up.

'He's so close,' Raphael thought to himself when the man's face was so close to his own. Nasty thoughts filled the angel's head for a moment before he managed to shake them out and he took in deep breaths. "You're right. I'm sorry," he apologized quickly before he felt his heart begin to thunder. Was this how it felt when a little kid got caught stealing a cookie? He felt rather ashamed.

"Me?" he paused when the other started, his eyes gazing into the other's when he was addressed, the surprise on the man's face was obvious but it was gone quickly. "What?" he asked his voice starting to grow irritated. Was this man checking him out? That was disgusting. The prick was fucking looking at him with ravenous eyes. Of course some of it was in his head. Raphael tend to see only what he wanted.

"Morsel? Plaything? What the hell are you going on about old man?" he snapped as he glared at him. "I'm no one's play thing! Don't you dare fucking think of me that way!" he started to yell. The angel quickly turned away and took a few steps before something hit him. The other's tongue, his reaction, the words and posture. Demon. He hesitated before he looked back at the other. "Aw shit, you've got to be kidding me. Tonight is not a night to play with your kind, get lost!"

Watching the short, young little angel slowly figure out what was going on was rather.. amusing. Seeing him anger at almost nothing, walking away in a complete fog about what was happening. But then he turned and Enlil couldn't help but grin, staying where he was for the moment, fingers taptaptaping on the round apple of his cane.
"Yes.. now you see it don't you, little angel?" Enlil whispered, taking one small step closer and then another and he was right next to the angel, not letting him get away so.. easily.
"What is your name, little angel? Hm? Are you one of the.. favorite son's?" Enlil grinned again and reached down, stroking the boy's smooth cheek, enjoying how warm his skin was, so many people felt so.. cold nowadays.
"It seems like.. you need something to do, little angel. Why not come with me for awhile, hm? Maybe I could.. keep your interests satisfied.." Enlil let a smooth finger brush over the boy's bottom lip, wishing to know his name.. and wishing to know what the boy was up to.. angels lingering in the city was.. never good, especially for his work.. They were always trying to heal things an make the world better but humans craved being evil, whether they knew it or not.. and Enlil defiantly.. helped with that. A little arson her. A small robbery there. It kept his day going.. but today was slow.. and he wanted another form of entertainment..

Raphael watched the other male uneasily, he had been around demons before, but this man, the way he talked to him, it was frightening. Raphael was not one to back down from something that threatened him however. "Wouldn't you like to know, filth," he hissed under his breath. " I'm no fool, I won't tell you my name so easily."

"Why don't you piss off, old man," he snarled at the other. "Or, would you like me to force you to beg for mercy, that could me arranged," he felt his lip twitch a little as he moved one foot back as his eyes watched the other for any odd movement.

There was a small pain in his back, though, it wasn't cold so perhaps he should consider it a pleasure. Raphael could hear the bones in his back crunching as his wings grew restless under his flesh. The touch to his lips were what drove the small angel over the edge. His brows furrowed and his slapped the other's hand away. The sickening sound of flesh tearing filled the air and he quickly disappeared from the sight of normal humans. His wings stretching out of his back, the bones crunching and cracking as they forced themselves into the proper position. The beautiful white feathers coated in dark red liquid which also ran down his back.

"Fuck," Raphael breathed a deep blush on his cheeks as he felt himself slowly sliding onto his knees. "Ah... Shit," he moaned softly. That had hurt, but in a good way. The angel gazing up at his enemy as a little blood dripped down his lips, he had accidentally bitten himself trying to contain the confusing reaction his body had to the unintentional mutilation.

All Enlil did was smirk. The insults, the demands, it all just fed to his fire and he chuckled softly, brushing a bit of dark brown hair out of his face. What a feisty angel this was.. so quick to anger and irritation.. it would be.. interesting to see what he could do with such a fiery little creature..
"Tsk tsk tsk." Enlil said with a click of his tongue, waving a long finger at the boy with was called an old man. "I am sure.. that you are older than I am, little angel. It's just a shame that you weren't allowed to.. grow up. All the more succulent flesh for me though.." Enlil grinned and licked his lips once again, flicking out his forked tongue once again, a nice little shiver going up his long spine.
As bones started to move and change inside the boy's back, Enlil's ears twitched to this sound, staring at him, green eyes following as the boy was on the ground and then suddenly in the air. Sure no one around them could see this beautiful transformation, not unless they were half-breeds, but Enlil didn't smell any, and so he enjoyed the bloody show of the young man growing his wings.. They were large and pristine, covered in blood.. Enlil had to admit that it was probably the most beautiful thing he had seen in a very long time..
The little moan that the angel let out made Enlil sigh and smile, stepping forward to the kneeling boy, reaching down as he ran the tip of his long index finger over the boy's bloody lip, wiping away the dark red liquid and bringing it to his own lips, the taste so very sweet.. Angel's always tasted sweet..
"Mm.. you're blushing little angel.." Enlil whispered softly, bending down now so they were face to face, his tall body easily towering the boy's, even if they were kneeling together. "Do you like pain, little angel? Does it make you.." He paused, whispering into the boy's ear, a hand snaking down to cup between his legs and squeeze ever so gently. "..hard?"

This demon was too much, the way he spoke made poor Raphael shiver, something about this creature was drawing out his attention and peaking his interest. The word succulent made his heart thunder, the confused angel trying to understand everything that was unfolding before him. God, why did this Enlil seem to make everything so difficult for him?

Why did this man keep touching his lips? It was driving him mad, it was so frustrating and embarrassing. He didn't know what to think about this strange creature before him. "Pervert," he mumbled as he put a hand on his lips.

Was he blushing that much? He pondered for a moment before the other was close, so close and asking him about pain. It wasn't like he liked it on purpose, but perhaps the only answer was yes in this situation.

There was no question about it, the minute the demon touched that specific area, it was obvious, he was excited. He shivered as he parted his lips slightly. "A..ah.." he moaned softly and instinctively moved into the other male. "You fucking pervert," he mumbled as he stared at the other's neck. He felt so vulnerable, paralyzed for the moment by the pleasure that coursed though his body.

Long fingers gently squeezed and massaged the excitement between the little angel's legs, loving that the boy got off on what he did.. it was rather a big plus for the tall demon, since he got off on the same things..
"Mmm.. me? A pervert..? Really now.." Enlil whispered softly, right into the boy's ear, since he had moved so close now, and he leaned forward to nip at the boy's ear, his teeth strangely straight except the top two canine's, which where just slightly sharp. Next Enlil leaned just a bit closer, to sniff at the boy's neck, and take in that.. clean laundry smell.. that all angel's smelled of.. the smell of purity.
"Moan for me again.. little angel.. I want to hear that pure voice of yours put to use.." Enlil commanded softly, long fingers manipulating the boy's aroused flesh through the fabric of his pants while his forked tongue slithered out from between his lips and licked at the pale skin of the boy's neck.
Luckily no one could see this going on, with the boy's wings out and Enlil's silent bubble of invisibility around them, no one on the street would be able to see anything.. not like they could anyway since angel's and demon's were almost always out of human perception unless said angel/demon wanted otherwise..

Raphael shivered as he watched the demon, he moved closer to him, his smaller body pressing up against Enlil's and his hands resting on his chest. "Ah... You are a pervert, and you know it," he mumbled softly.

He bit his bottom lip when the other nipped at his ear, not wanting the other to get the satisfaction of another moan. He shivered when he realized the other sniffed his neck, his hands grasping onto Enlil's top and clutching the fabric tightly. "Fucking bastard," he mumbled.

His eyes closed for a moment when the other told him to moan, the angel concentrating on keeping the sounds out of the other's ear, but that demon was rubbing him, and licking him. His body was overloading in all the sensations. It slipped. A soft but desperate moan. The angel's hands so tight on the other's top that his knuckles were turning white.

The archangel stared up at the other and panted lightly. "Get...your hands off of me. I'm not your whore," he mumbled as he glared up at the other, his cheeks still painted a nice shade of red as he looked at the demon with his own bright eyes.

Oh the little angel was pleasing the tall demon in so many ways.. Such a good boy and he had no idea.. "Mm.. I may be.. but you haven't pulled away yet.." Enlil whispered softly, sliding his other hand against the boy's neck, soft fingertips brushing warm, smooth skin..
He could feel the boy clutching his shirt, the feeling of little fists pressed to his thin chest made the tall demon shiver and swallow.. "You've got quite a mouth.. little angel.. I didn't know they taught you those things in Heaven.." Enlil said with a little hiss of his tongue, a playful hiss, flicking it out to lick a light, wet trail up the side of his neck, his other hand still working that hard flesh between the boy's legs, squeezing and rubbing.. and he got just what he wanted.. that desperate little moan.. a moan of need and want.
Enlil let out a slow sigh, staring down into the purest of blue eyes, seeing the glare in them, the needy want and the hateful anger all at the same time.. It was the look Enlil had been looking for.. a look that hadn't been around in so many centuries.. but in this angel he found it.. not a human or demon but.. an angel.. and that satisfied the tall demon more than anything..
"As you wish, little angel.." Enlil grinned slowly and slowly leaned back, one hand going down to gently pick up his cane and very very slowly did he slowly stand, letting the boy's hands uncurl from his shirt, letting his fingers give one last squeeze to between his legs.. Enlil stood then and stared at the boy for just a second.. just one lingering second and then he turned and started to walk away, his cane tapping on the concrete with every step..

It took a moment, his heart pounding furiously, before he realized that the demon had left. His cheeks a deep red as he stood there, his wings retreating into his back before he started to wander down the street. He was out of it, he had no idea what had just unfolded, whether he should love it or hate it. He shivered as he walked down the street, seeing the filthy humans which quickly killed any arousal he once had.

He wandered through the street before finding his way to a nearby park, the angel felt numb as he reached a bench and slowly laid down on it. He needed sleep. His cheeks turned a soft pink as he started to drift into a sleep, thinking of the strange demon that had touched him and made him feel ways he had barely felt before. He felt his heart eventually relax before he drifted into sleep.

That was when it started. He felt something tugging at his arms and he slowly opened his eyes to see a man standing over him, tying him to the bench. "W...what?" Raphael whispered before his eyes widened. It was cold, and his chest was bare. where had the clothing he had gone? He took in a deep breath, knowing he couldn't do a thing in this situation, the man was human. He trembled before it started. The temperature had hit zero, and every little thing was going to hurt.

It wasn't long before he was screaming, whoever this man was, he was vicious and took no mercy on Raphael. Blood filled the air as he was struck, over and over, Raphael's body twisting and turning as the unknown attack brought a baseball bat down on his body. He was saying hings under his breath that made Raphael realize the man was attacking him because he thought Raphael was a homeless boy, no one would miss him. This man would be going to hell, he knew that much. He screamed for what felt like hours until the man grew tired dropping the bloody bat and walking away from the park, leaving Raphael still bound to the bench, only semi conscious. The strange little cat he had chase earlier walking up to him and curling up on his chest, purring as he mumbled the word 'fuck' under his breath.

Enlil had walked away from Raphael and toward his part of the city. There were lots of sections and domains for the demons, he had a rather large section since he was rather old, and he made sure to keep it in check and that everything was going smoothly.. business as usual.. but it was no secret that several demon's had his chunk of the city. So Enlil had to ensure his boss that he was doing his fair share of evil things to keep the quota up.. lately it had been up quite a bit, mostly due to human depression, which was easily fixed with pills, which Enlil made sure were easily accessible and caused even more trouble than they were really worth.. long term trouble, which was so much sweeter than little bites of evil..
It was about an hour before he came upon a very popular park where several drug deals or beatings and he smelled blood.. he could smell the sweet scent from miles away and wanted to observe what had happened. Walking slowly, cane taptaptaping along side him, Enili came upon the bench where a boy was tied down, blood everywhere, a bloody bat laying beside it.
The tall demon crouched down and brushed a bit of blond hair out of the bloody face, sniffing the air slowly, taking in the scent and.. realizing.. it was angel blood. The situation changed in a second and Enlil was untying the angel he had only met an hour earlier, frowning deeply as he waved the cat away and easily lifted the boy into his arms and started to walk like a man on a mission.
"Poor little creature.." Was all Enlil said, but his mind was on fire.. he would find who did this to the boy and he would.. do very evil things to them. The demon had already claimed the angel as his pet, and anyone who did this to his pet.. well.. they were going to die a very gruesome death..
The walk to Enlil's flat wasn't that long, about twenty minutes, not in a very good district but somehow.. the building he lived in looked flawless and out of place among all the trash houses. Pressing his security code in on the golden key pad with engraved black numbers, he tugged the heavy door open and began to walk up the stairs. Inside was strangely warm.. dark brown colors with red accenting; soft, clean carpeting on the stairs that sounded soft as he walked up. THe stairs lead right into his living room, wide and spacious, bookcases covering all the walls, a fireplace right in the middle with an expensive Persian rug sitting in front of it, two huge armchairs sitting across from each other. Enlil walked past all this though and walked up another flight of stairs to his bedroom.. This room was larger than the one downstairs, there was a large oak desk in one corner with a large book that was open, an old fashioned pen sitting there with tiny, precise writing inside, and in the middle of the room a gigantic bed sat. Four posted with dark blue sheets on it and that it where the tall demon went.
Gently placing the skinny angel down onto his soft bed, Enlil walked to his desk, taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves, placing his cane against the wall before walking to his little private bathroom, grabbing some ointment and bandages he kept around just in case.. Moving to his bed again, Enili silently started to run the clear goo onto the worst wounds.. his green eyes serious and his jaw clenched a little, little signs that showed he was.. actually worried for the little angel..

Raphael groaned when he was untied and lifted into the arms of the demon. He was aware that he was being carried but in this body, this human body, he couldn't concentrate long enough to figure out who carried him. The scent was so familiar though. He instinctively leaned into the taller male, and groaned under his breath. "Pervert..." he mumbled before he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Stop kidnapping me for your perverted...reasons," he mumbled as his body twitched slightly. "He should have...finished me," he groaned before he went limp. The next time that he opened his eyes he was in a strange house, his eyes gazing around and he took in a deep breath. "Milk...rose...honey," he whispered as he could feel the other spreading some kind of goo onto his body. He twitched a little, the pain he once felt was numbing and he was starting to feel a little better. It wasn't as painful, though it was still obvious he was not well.

"I need it," he whispered as he looked at the demon. He suddenly wondered what the other's name was, he hadn't gotten the males name. How could he had not been able to get the demon's name? His blue eyes stared up at the demon. He could see the corner of his vision starting to fade. He was going to pass out again and suddenly he felt more then a little vulnerable. Why was this demon not trying to kill him though? Or rape? He was being caring, taking care of Raphael, getting him out of that damned park and into a nice warm place. His cheeks turned a soft pink as he looked at the other, suddenly picturing this man on top of him and truly taking care of him.

What a crappy time to get hard.

The soft words coming out of the angel's pink lips just made Enlil smile and stare at his face, dabbing away the blood very gently with his finger.
"Mm.. these wounds are bad.." Enlil mumbled to himself, concentrating hard for a moment and a warm, wet washcloth appeared in his right hand. It was a little trick he had, but he didn't lie to use it often, mostly because it made him lazy, and it tired him out if he did it too often.. With the warm cloth he started to gently wipe at the boy's skin, trying to get all the blood and muck off, the strange cloth seemed to be actually absorbing the blood, not making it dirty at all and leaving the angel's skin pale and clean with just his wounds showing.
Enlil's eyes looked up to stare down into blue, frowning a little at the words he spoke.. wondering if it was just jibberish or if it was more.. "Milk, rose, and honey, hmm..?" Enlil said softly, sliding the warm cloth over the boy's neck and down his cheeks, going across his shoulder and down his chest, slow little motions, green eyes following behind the cloth, taking in the pristine pale skin that it left behind..
"In a moment.." Enlil whispered, sliding the damn rag down over the boy's stomach and over one of his hips, pausing for just a split second when he saw that the little angel was.. hard. Somewhere, deep inside, this pleased Enlil beyond anything and he smirked to himself quietly, continuing on with his cloth, wiping away all the blood, down the boy's thighs and legs, across his stomach until he gently let his hand slide between the boy's legs, wrapping the wet cloth around his arousal and he squeezed ever so gently, green eyes fixated on his naked body but they quickly slid to the angel's face to take in his expression..

Raphael trembled as he felt the other touch his arousal. The angel's back arching slightly. "Ah...You perverted old man," he moaned softly. His hands moving up and he placed it on the other's arm. "If your going to molest me, at least give me a name or a fucking blow job,' he hissed under his breath before licking his lips. "I may be an angel, but you should not fucking tease this much."

It didn't take long before Raphael forced himself to sit up, he concentrated as hard as he could for a brief moment so that his body would heal. It was only a temporary fix until he could get the items he needed to heal properly. If this demon insisted on teasing him, he would get him back. The angel growled playfully before he crawled onto his lap and straddled him. "Fucking demon, always teasing. You better pay be back."

Raphael's soft fingers ran over the man's chest, he didn't care that he was naked and still a little battered up. "Tell me, demon, how does it feel to have an angel on your lap, begging you to do horrible things to his body? A virgin body which has never been touched by anyone but the likes of you?" He leaned in and kissed the males neck. Perhaps he should have laid down, so much movement after the temporary heal caused him to act a little too horny.

The angel gazed into the eyes of the strange demon before him. Was it normal to feel this confused? He moved the demon's hand onto his sides, he wanted the demon to feel his soft smooth skin and enjoy it while he still had the chance.

Enlil's dark green eyes dilated just a little bit as he watched the skinny angel arch his back into the warm rag, making him squeeze gently, a smirk on his face. "Oh really..? Quite a mouth on you, angel.." Enili whispered with a slow grin, squeezing the boy once more and blinked when the boy tried to sit up. He was going to tell him to lay back down, that he was too injured to be moving around like that.. but before he knew what to say at all he had a lap full of naked angel..
Enlil fell back against the floor, letting the boy sit on him and touch his chest and neck and he just stared down into those blue eyes, dropping the rag, smiling slowly. He made a soft noise in the back of his throat, kind of like a low purr, shifting when his neck was kissed, the soft lips making his skin warm there.. "My my.." Enlil whispered very softly, his long fingered hands wrapping easily around the boy's waist, pressing his thumbs gently into his hipbones, gently rubbing there while keeping his dark green eyes on blue.
"It's feels rather amazing, really.." The tall demon whispered with a little smile, reaching up with one hand to gently stroke over the boy's smooth cheek, a gentle smile on his thin, pink lips. "Why do you want to know my name, little angel? So you can moan it?" Enlil whispered into his ear, flicking his forked tongue against his smooth skin, placing the gentlest of kisses there as his hands started to move, slowly sliding up the boy's smooth sides, barely tracing his fingertips over the wounds he had and to his back, sliding his soft fingertips lower.. closer to the soft curve of his bottom..

Raphael shivered as he he kept close to the demon. He had no idea why he felt the way he did, like every inch of his body was burning with desire and need. He panted softly as he kept close to the demon. "We've spent so little time together, but you know me well already. That's exactly why I want to know your name. I want to be able to moan it and whisper it. Fuck... I want to scream it so badly," he watched the other with hungry eyes.

His body trembled as he pressed up against the demon. "Don't you want to hear me moan out your name? Beg you for more touches? I want to be able to be your bad angel," he whispered as he trailed his fingers over the demon's chest. "Take away my innocence," he begged. He heard a faint meow and he looked away for a moment, his blond locks falling into his eyes as he gazed around, unaware that the damned cat was outside a window, trying to scratch at a window to get inside.

"Tell me your name," he begged the other desperately before he pushed started to rub the front of the other's pants and kiss his neck, starting to make his way downwards in order to try and persuade the other to follow through with the angels strange and strong urges. "Fuck me already," he begged as he kissed down the other's chest now, his fingers playing with the other's pants.

Enili's eyes were calm, staring at the angel as he panted and whispered so wonderfully.. but the man showed no sign of weakness, he just smiled slowly and petted the boy's hair gently, sliding his long, thin fingers through his soft blond hair. "You want to moan it..?" Enlil whispered with a little grin, letting the boy touch his chest, press up against him.. the demon would by lying if he said that he wasn't completely hard right now..
The way the little angel was rubbing and begging and kissing his chest.. Enlil just sat there and watched with interest, grinning to himself and wondering of the young boy knew just what he was doing.. if he had a plan or if he was just going to whisper and beg and rub to try and get off.. or if he had even gotten off before.. Enlil slid his hands to the boy's hips and tugged him close, slowly moving them to the boy's wrists to move his hands away from his crotch, leaning forward to smile and flick his tongue out, licking the angel's perfect pink lips with his forked tongue, leaning forward even more to press their lips together in a wet little kiss.
It didn't last long.. he didn't want to get bitten and Enlil slowly leaned back, holding the boy's wrists easily behind his back with one hand, using his other hand to gently stroke down his chest and over his neck. "It's far too early for that, my little pet.. Far far too early.." He whispered with a grin, trailing his fingers down, over his stomach, lower and lower until he got to his prize.. Brushing his fingertips over the boy's tip very very gently, he slowly wrapped his fingers around his erection and squeezed, rubbing him up and down very slowly.
"If anyone is going to get a name.. it's me.. Tell me your name little angel or I will leave you hard and wanting all night long.. you will not be allowed to come unless I say so.." Enlil whispered softly, his voice commanding without being dangerous.

Raphael sucked in a soft breath as he gazed at the demon desperately. He hesitated thinking for a moment or two before he parted his lips slightly. He leaned into the other before kissing the demon's lips and sliding his tongue into the man's mouth. His heart pounded as he felt a world of sensations coming over him. He wasn't sure why all of this felt good he knew he was always told that this kind of stuff was forbidden by his lord.

Fuck his lord though, the man did nothing but put him down. His bit down on his bottom lip before moving a hand down and placing it on the other's before looking Enlil in the eyes. "If you really need to know," he whispered softly to the man. He couldn't survive the night without getting more touches. It would drive him up the wall. Besides, he needed the other to get him milk, honey and rose petals. He was going to get sick if he didn't get something to fix his energy low.

"My name, my Lord," he purred into the other's ear. "My name is Raphael," he whispered before he kissed the other's cheek and squeezed the other's hand a little. "Now stop teasing and fucking take care of me," he pleaded desperately.

The tall demon kept his deep green eyes on the blue ones before him, waiting, staring, smiling when the boy leaned close and whispered so softly, hearing his name and owning it completely.
"Raphael.." Enlil whispered softly, the name tasted so good in his mouth, like cream mixed with something strong.. it was hard to describe..
Without words the tall man moved, he easily picked up the boy and laid him on the huge bed, releasing his wrists to let his hands free as his lips trailed warm, wet kisses down Raphael's neck. Enlil tasted blood from his attacks, but he wasn't so worried about the boy since he seemed to be getting pleasure from the hickey's he was leaving all down his neck and over his shoulder, deft fingers squeezing pink nipples and rubbing sharp hip bones..
"Raphael.." Enlil whispered once again, mouth kissing and licking over pale bruised skin before he reached his prize.. wrapping his lips around the boy's tip and sucking firmly, flicking his tongue against the sensitive slit he knew would make the boy go crazy..

Raphael shivered when he heard the demon whisper his name. He groaned as he watched the other male before he felt himself growing excited. This demon, the way he said his name, it was amazing, never before had he thought such a creature would say his name.

He was still curious about the man's name, his heart thundering as he gazed at him for the moment. "I want to know your name," he murmured softly before he gasped softly.

Raphael shivered his cheeks turned a deep red as he felt the other kissing his neck, his heart thundering as he felt the man giving him those small little marks, humans called them hickeys, right? He let out a small gasp when the other's fingers touched his nipples and his hip bones. He trembled when finally the man took his erection into his mouth. His cheeks burning as he grabbed onto the other's shoulders and gave it a light squeeze. "Ah..fuck," he groaned as he arched his back. "Don't stop," he pleaded with the other.

Enlil gave a soft purr when his shoulders were squeezed, eyes glancing up to stare as the skinny angel arched and groaned, grinning around his cock at the little plead.. Of course Enlil wasn't going to stop.. he wasn't THAT evil. So the man kept sucking, gentle little sucks and kisses to the tip and down the side, finding that the skinny angel was.. surprisingly well endowed.. Which pleased Enlil very much.. they could go both ways.. maybe he could teach the little angel how to fuck properly..
Sliding his hands over the boy's thighs, stroking the soft hair there and gently squeezing his young sac, Enlil groaned around the erection in his mouth and slowly took all of him in, easily doing so, letting Raphael's tip brush the back of his throat, swallowing gently so his muscles clamped down against the throbbing flesh, green eyes sharp and staring at the boys face so he could see his reaction to this.. Knowing it was the first time Raphael had ever had something like this done to him..

Back
Top Bottom