Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General RP ideas: includes size play and any number of other kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravinwolfen

Super-Earth
Okay. First of all. I am seeking a sub female partner into the idea of being the large of the two in the following plots. I mean a girl okay with amazonian proportions. If any of the following interest you please let me know. For complying with rules all characters will be of consenting age.

A new pet for a mad blood sucker.

A crazy vampire with a tendency for dangerous pets collects a werewolf female for his new pet, brainwashing her with his charm and a form of hypnotic suggestion. Eventually the big huntress becomes little more than a lap dog.

Dragon slayer.

Seeking a dragoness, wether feral, anthro, or simply a dragon girl, for this young knight to enter her lair with the initial plot of slaying the dragon before deciding to instead lay the dragon. Dragoness should be sexy and spirited, with a thing for dominant males.

Addition to the collection.

Human male is walking home from a party one night before he sees this odd light in the distance. Next thing he knows he wakes up in a aliens pet collection. Alien can be any appearance imaginable, but female is the major thing. The idea is a bit of a role reversal where the master ends up being overpowered and dominated by her pet.

Alpha male
Adding a plot involving a young werewolf male and trying to have a normal life with his lovely lady. This plot would involve a large male werewolf ranging from 7'5" to 8'. lot of angry sex and passion involved in this plot.

Plots after this point are not as much into a large camel smaller male but should include a decent amount of size play.

King's desire
A alien king seeking a new bride or concubines to impregnate and bear him an heir. To clarify this involves Wulfen, a race of humanoid wolves of exceptional size. Any where between 6'5" and 7'5", with a very open and equal opertunity society, and psionic capabilities. This plot would be prefered for another alien as the partner, preferably of a shorter stature, maybe with some odd anantomy.

The clumsy goddess
This plot involves a young goddess of a long forgotten pantheon, preferably of the Egyptian pantheon, in charge of bringing the souls of mortals to the after life, but accidentally makes a mortal male into an immortal, wether by mixing up an incantation or other means. Points for being willing to play a daughter of Anubis, wether as an anthro or a jackal girl.

Kidnapper from beyond the veil.
This plot is a little strange since it requires a little something I have never tried. The idea includes a young fae, one of a semi bestial sense, much like the big bad wolf; who kidnaps a young woman, ranging in age from 16 to 22, from her normal life before forcing her into certitude in his home. This includes a little brainwashing/hypnotism, and transformation into a suitable being of his liking. Would like to find someone also into playing a faun like from Greek myth, but is not required, and with a thing for a good RP game of cat and mouse. Very plot heavy with some rough intimate parts here and there.

Revenge of the rodents
Plot involves a lot of restraints and maybe even drugs, in toe with no consensual fun. The plot includes a young catgirl or even anthro who finds healed at the mercy of a wererat or even simply an anthro rat, who has grown tired of being under felines in the food chain, this being down through the means of sexual domination.

These are just a few. I got plenty more I can come up with. Send me a message if intereatead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom