Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken to a New World

Cerberus

Pulsar
There was a whole second world deep within the city. A world that existed in what people thought only to be the stories they told to children. about creatures that looked like animals and humans. A world that once co-existed with man but then was forced under it. Forced to live as simple domestic animals. A world that would once again rule the land that the humans called their own. "Go my minions and find them, bring them here and show them that WE are the more superior creatures that deserve this earth.

They were all sent out on King's Orders. to find Beautiful young women and bring them back to join King's Harem. Maybe if they found good ones King would allow them to bed them and make them their toys to have their fun with.. Shadow slowly crept out of the shadows and looked around and gave out the most pathetic mew of a weak kitten. He just watched her knowing that there was no way any female would turn away the sight of a weak little black kitten.

Walking through this part of the City made Tisha nervous, but this shortcut was necessary since she was out of money for a cab, or even the bus. Working hourly sucked! She almost decided it would be worth it to go into the exotic dance business, but no... she had some standards. Even if the money was good. Tisha knew why Carlos had brought it up; she had a look. Tall, pouty-lipped, smooth caramel-colored skin... yes, she had a look.

She kept her surroundings in view at all times, her awareness at peak. These weren't necessarily dangerous blocks but disappearances in the City were up in the last few years and it didn't help to be sleepwalking through here. Or through life. Tisha's senses were a little heightened in fact, and so, when she heard the weak little miaow, it seemed loud to her. She stopped for a second and looked around for the poor kitten.

That was a mistake.

(tisha is 1st or 2nd pic?) Shadow just watched Tisha and mewled again before letting her see him by the side of the road. He acted like the curious little kitten and pawed at the ground for abit before pawing at the air like he was tryingout. He looked up at Tisha and mewed again just to be cute be to wave her over before laying down on the road thinking to himself. "Soon young girl you will be mine and making these noises when I bury my cock into your warm body."

Shadow just watched her and played the part of a poor defenseless kitten but soon when he knew the time was right he'd show her that she was the only creature who was defenseless. Shadow thought about all the things that he would do to her and knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him and if she thought he was bad then she had no clue what was in store for her when King got his claws on her.

(first pic)

Tisha looked around and saw small kitten, playing and bouncing around. "Awww... how cute!" But...she stopped for a moment as it occurred to her that the sad mewling noise didn't exactly match a playful kitten. She watched it for another minute, but was still almost heart-broken that something so small could be out near the road. The poor darling might get squashed by a car!

She moved a little closer to the kitten, still a little torn. What would she do with a kitten? Her tiny walk-up didn't allow pets. Maybe she could keep it overnight and then bring it to the Humane Society or something... poor little sweetie.

She leaned over and beckoned with one finger... "Here kitty... come here sweetheart...come see me..."

Shadow looked up at Tisha and mewed again just to be cute before laying down on the seat thinking to himself. "Soon young girl you will be mine and making these noises when I bury my cock into your warm body."

Shadow just watched her and played the part of a poor defenseless kitten but soon when he knew the time was right he'd show her that she was the only creature who was defenseless. Shadow thought about all the things that he would do to her and knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him

"Oh... come here, little kitty... come on... let's get you where I can give you something to eat. Come here, baby... come on..." Tisha stopped and looked at the tiny kitten, getting a little frustrated with it. She didn't want it to get run over or starve, but it would... well, no... she would have to go get it. She walked a little closer, happy that the kitten didn't turn and run.

"Good, kitty... good... just let me come pick you up, okay? You'll be nice and warm and I have some tuna at home for you...Okay, kitty... just hang on..."

She got close enough to reach for the kitten....

Shadow watched Tisha before slowly crawling over to her acting like his back paw was hurting him as he mewled weakly at her before moving closer to her hands and away from the traffic. He watched her and looked her over. to her it would of jus been a little kitten licking his lips at the mention of food but really it was shadow sizing her up and thinking about how he'd control her. He smiled and watched her. He'd defently enjoy tying this exotic beauty up.

Tisha looked again at the somewhat indistinct little kitten... it seemed to favoring it's back paw. Oh dear, she thought... what it if was really hurt? Then what? Where was the nearest Humane Society shelter? However, really couldn't leave the poor thing out and about to fend for itself. She moved a little closer.

"Come on, little baby...come to me."

At last she was within reaching distance of the kitten, and reach out she did....

Shadow watched Tisha and slowly made his way over to her and mewled at her when He reached her hands before just collapsing and starting to mew in pain from his back leg acting like it was injured. He looked up at her with big teary blue kitten eyes trying to get her to pick him up and carry him back to her home where he could get her alone.

Getting her alone was his main plan and it had to happen. he saw it as the only way that he knew he had a good chance of not being interrupted and take his time with her once he was sure he had secured her.

At last Tisha was able to reach the injured kitten and lift him gently. Why she thought of it as a male was a mystery, except that people just usually did that.

The small creature trembled and mewled pathetically in her hands. She cradled it gently, petting it and speaking softly to it, promising that they would get its leg taken care of as soon as possible. "I'll find something to feed you, sweetie, as soon I get home, okay? You just rest and be a good boy, that's a sweetie."

It was only two blocks to her little walkup apartment, and soon she was in the door, with the kitten, unobserved.

Shadow watched Tisha and looked down at the tuna and started to eat it. back in his mind he grumbled abit. "Oh you are SO gonna get it for this. giving me cold tuna..what am I some house pet.. foolish human." He almost had a full mind to change right now and attack her but he wanted to wait until he had some good time and and have a chance when she wasn't on her true guard.

Shadow finished up the tuna and walked over to Tisha and just sat down mewing at her to be picked up and held. His yellow eyes just kept staring at her as he thought of what he was going to do once she slept and left him to sleep as well.

Tisha picked up the little kitten, petted him for awhile and got her own dinner. The rest of the evening passed as usual, and after a brief moment out on the minuscule balcony with the kitty, turned in. She allowed the kitty to curl up on the pillow next to her, and soon, she was fast asleep.

Shadow laid on the bed as Tisha started to sleep. He mewed at her and when she didn't respond he knew that she was asleep. Shadow gently jumped off of the bed and looked at her before he started to shift to his natural form. He slowly stood up and stretched. "There we go much better." Watching Tisha sleeping he licked his lips before carefully tying her down to the bed. reaching under her he used her panties as a gag and covered her mouth with tape.

Shadow then sent back that he had gotten one female and would be bringing her back for king but first he would deal with her. He looked at Tisha and leaned over her. "Wake up Tisha, Your little kitten has made an accident." he laughed and mewed at her before crossing his arms over his chest waiting for when she woke up.

Tisha could hear mewing... she dreamed of a small black cat that grew into a larger cat and then... she woke up, suddenly afraid. She couldn't tell why, maybe her dream. Then she remembered the kitten she had brought home, and tried to get up to bring it outside.

She couldn't move. Something was wrong; her limbs didn't obey her and her face felt really stiff.

Tisha tried screaming and flailing. Nothing. At last she was fully awake, and aware... she was tied to the bed, and apparently gagged.

And there was... something... watching over her.

Shadow looked at Tisha as she struggled before he shook his head and loomed over her. "This should go to teach you not to pick up strange animals. You may never know who or what they are." He laughed and pulled away her blankets to show her that he had her tied down to the bed and exposed to him. "But you know I must thank you for the name..I rather like it better then mine. Shadow..But then again it fits doesn't it."

Shadow laughed and climbed onto the bed over her,running a hand up along her soft long legs before he then drew his hands up over her chest as his tail curled about her legs. "Hmm well I bet King wouldn't mind if I have myself some fun before handing you over." He laughed abit and leaned close to her. "Oh babe this is no dream" He grinned and kissed at her neck as his tail slipped up under her silk nightie.

Tisha bucked and fought, pulling on the bonds and screaming through the gag. What the hell is this? What? Her mind whirled. She tried to heave the .... thing... off of her, but it stayed right with her. Scaly lips crawled along her neck; clawed hands mauled at her through her nightgown.

Then she felt a sinuous, scaled and almost sharp piece of its body slide under the gown.

Oh gods! Save me!

Shadow watched her and grinned as he squeezed her breasts behind the silk fabric of her nightgown which clung to her curvy body. He laughed as he kissed and licked along her neck. "Like your gag, you should its your own panties. I thought it was a nice touch, a way to keep you quiet and to give me access."

His coarse tongue ran against her soft hot flesh as he kept playing with her. He brought his tail up higher along her legs before slowly sliding in between her thighs and pressing against her sex lips. "you can either resist and this will hurt or you can be a good girl and submit and it will be far less painful and far more pleasurable then you can ever imagine."

She was having a nightmare, it had to be! Creatures like this one didn't exist in the real world, so it was a nightmare. Tisha had heard about these types of dreams, so real they actually caused people to cook or drive, or do any number of things, all in their sleep. Okay... so stop fighting it. Lie still.

Now that she realized it was a dream, all she had to do was change the dream, do the lucid dreaming exercises she had read about. Dream a door, then open the door and walk through it. That's all she had to do.

The voice though... and then the scaly pointed thing at her nether-lips... those felt so real, so intrusive, so mocking. What if it's not a dream? That thought made Tisha's eyes fly open, only to see a creature atop her, licking her, apparently getting ready to rape her with its tail!

She really WAS tied down, gagged with her own panties and something stiff and sticky on her face. Tisha fainted, became still, unable to prevent anything ...

Shadow watched Tisha's reactions and let his tail rub against her sex. Once she tried to spread her legs further He nodded and kissed her neck before slowly pushing his tail into her tight and warm sex. It seemed to fit her perfectly, plus all the little furs rubbed up against her on the inside and would heighten the pleasurable sensations.

He noticed that she tried to talk so he pulled the tape off and pulled the panties out of her mouth. "What was that my pet? Hmm what did you say?" He grinned and pressed himself up against her. brushing against her legs she could also feel his hard cock pressing against her.

When the tape was pulled off her face, and the panties removed, Tisha screamed loud and long... and then screamed again, this time with words.

"What the hell are you!!! What are you doing to me! Get off me! Get off me now!" Then she burst into tears and thrashed within her bonds even harder. "Stop it, stop now! Don't do this!"

Tisha could feel the tail within her; the thrashing seemed to awaken something else within her... her own lurking desire. But not for this... this... NO! She stopped moving altogether, merely staring into the slitted golden eyes of... of this THING.

Shadow looked at Tisha and nodded and put the panties away and ran a hand against her cheek as he looked her over. "You know though I must say you look very good all tied up." He looked her over and licked his lips. "You look good, tell me about what you have on." He sat back. He wanted to get some entertainment out of her before he got down to matters. He grinned and watched her

Back
Top Bottom