Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbofication/Age Regression/Celeb Play/Trophy Girl/Mixture of Any

Status
Not open for further replies.

poofypompoms

Planetoid
Hello, I'm searching for transformation/loss of power themed roleplays. I am always the transformee or person that loses power. Sorry if that disappoints anyone. I also prefer more story than smut, though it will certainly be included.

My f-list is here: https://www.f-list.net/c/big%20cheer%20poof/ No definitely means no.

Bimbofication: This is the transformation of an intelligent woman into a giggly, ditzy airhead. The scenarios for this are plentiful. However, I prefer my partners to either be rich and powerful or take my character's power and make it their own. These are just personal preferences, nothing set in stone. I also enjoy high school and college scenarios. Bimbo does not equal nympho.

Celebrity Roleplay:
I would love to do a celebrity bimbofication roleplay. It seems like a fun challenge. You can tell me your top five to ten celebrities, I will probably narrow it down to two, and we will set up a scene from there. Again, bimbo does not equate to nympho.

Age Regression: This is not the literal changing ages of a person. I like the humiliation angle better of forcing an older girl/woman to dress as a tween or younger. This also leads to verbal humiliation and other things, possibly even changing her mental state over time.

The Traditional Barbie Doll Trophy Girlfriend/Wife: Similar to bimbofication except a woman is forced to become a man's "trophy" while keeping her intelligence and knowing exactly what is happening at all times. She is just unable to do anything about it, knowing the humiliations she is going through and possibly giving in eventually.

The Unpopular Girl: A girl is very plain, has no friends to speak of, and is socially awkward. She is given help to become one of the most popular girls around for a price.

I'll be happy to discuss a scene with anyone male or female. Send me a PM or my YIM=poofypompoms

poofypompoms said:
Hello, I'm searching for transformation/loss of power themed roleplays. I am always the transformee or person that loses power. Sorry if that disappoints anyone. I also prefer more story than smut, though it will certainly be included.

My f-list is here: https://www.f-list.net/c/big%20cheer%20poof/ No definitely means no.

Bimbofication: This is the transformation of an intelligent woman into a giggly, ditzy airhead. The scenarios for this are plentiful. However, I prefer my partners to either be rich and powerful or take my character's power and make it their own. These are just personal preferences, nothing set in stone. I also enjoy high school and college scenarios. Bimbo does not equal nympho.

Celebrity Roleplay:
I would love to do a celebrity bimbofication roleplay. It seems like a fun challenge. You can tell me your top five to ten celebrities, I will probably narrow it down to two, and we will set up a scene from there. Again, bimbo does not equate to nympho.

Age Regression: This is not the literal changing ages of a person. I like the humiliation angle better of forcing an older girl/woman to dress as a tween or younger. This also leads to verbal humiliation and other things, possibly even changing her mental state over time.

The Traditional Barbie Doll Trophy Girlfriend/Wife: Similar to bimbofication except a woman is forced to become a man's "trophy" while keeping her intelligence and knowing exactly what is happening at all times. She is just unable to do anything about it, knowing the humiliations she is going through and possibly giving in eventually.

The Unpopular Girl: A girl is very plain, has no friends to speak of, and is socially awkward. She is given help to become one of the most popular girls around for a price.

I'll be happy to discuss a scene with anyone male or female. Send me a PM or my YIM=poofypompoms

Bump Bump

I would love to discuss a roleplay idea with you but for some reason I can't PM you...

poofypompoms said:
poofypompoms said:

Celebrity Roleplay:

I'll be happy to discuss a scene with anyone male or female. Send me a PM

Bump Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom