Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ménage à trois or Threesome pairing

219.gif

Ménage à trois or Threesome pairing

Hey really craving the threesome action, so I need 2 other player along with myself to come to a total of 3 players. I have a few ideas that I like to play with.
As this is a threesome, I'm going to be holding the game in the group section an not any of the one on one rooms. I'm also if the Mod's don't have a problem with it going to double post in the Interest & Coordination thread as well as my request thread.
I like any people to that have any interest to post here and pm me,
Slots will fill up as people come forth and claim them
there are a total of 12 open slots, 2 per idea with one already claimed by me.

I'm make a Character Profiles thread as soon as one idea has no open slots or I get several slots claimed but not in one idea.

Just to point out, when You post your interest on here just post which Idea you like and which role you like to take, DON'T post a Character profile here, save that for the character profiles thread.
hope to see you in the threads.
~Strings

Character profile
Name:
Role: list from what idea number and what role you like to play (example: Idea #1 babysitter )
Background:
Kink's and limits:
Extra Notes: thing that you might thing are important to your character that you could not work into your background.

Idea #1
35 to 40 year old Mother, (Taken by myself)

Young son(15),

20 something Babysitter

the idea is that the mother and son have been in a incestuous relationship since he hit puberty and now the two of them are wanting to add a third to their relationship so they make plans to seduce their sexy babysitter an have a wild night.

Idea #2

A dominant sexy 20 something year old woman, (Taken by myself)

a submissive 20 something year old male that has a taste for violence,

A 20 something old female rookie cop that has been taken hostage and has Stockholm syndrome to her captors.

The idea is sort of based off the idea of a couple that falls in love and as they devolve into a killing spree couple that is driving across the state killing and robbing people as they move from place to place, then on day they take a hostage, a rookie cop that just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time an the couple capture her and take her with them. But soon afterwards the cop take to liking the two killers and joins them in their spree of sex, murder an money.

Idea #3
A dominant sexy female 30 to 40 something CEO of a major company (Taken by myself)

A sexy secretary that is having an affair with her boss the CEO for a long time know

A young mail room boy the is naive as is soon taken advantage of by the 2 older and more powerful ladies.

This one is sort of obvious, it's a long day in the office and the CEO needs to unwind and blow off some stress, she would normally call in her secretary and secret lover to help her out with this problem, but to day she is feeling really randy and she wants more then just a normal office quicky.

Then she notices the new mail boy, he's cute, young and she heard rumors that he's hung like a race horse. So the two ladies make plans that the two of them are going to see just how large this boy is and have their way with him. Hell if he's lucky he might get a promotion.

Idea #4

The head Butler of the House hold

The head Maid of the House hold (Taken by myself)

The Rich and Older lady of the household that treats her staff like shit, she owns the house and pays the staff

It's a normal day at the manor till the Head maid finds evidence that the lady that she works for is planing on firing the entire staff of the manor as part of her plan to move to europe. She is not going to even give them any waring or time to look for other work, she is not even going to give them two weeks of severance pay, she just going too fire them on the spot in the next couple of days.

The Head Butler and Maid go to confront that Lady of the house about this sudden news that they are going to be out of a Job soon. Thing quickly get heated between the three of them as they fight over the unfair treatment that that had to endure all these years and then this news that they are going to lose their jobs. Then it suddenly turn around as one of them has had enough and grabs the lady and decides that she is going to teach her a lesson, an before lone the other servant joins in as well as the two of then gang up of the lady of the house in a humiliating threesome.

Idea #5

all three character are 15 and have been threw puberty
one had to be a Dom (Taken by myself)
another has to play a switch
ad the last one plays the Sub

it's summer and three friend are out of school and have nothing to do, till on of them mentions that she has a key to a secret room at her house that her parents told her to never go into and star away from it, but being she is a kid, she does not listen and she want to go see what's in it with her friends.

Well they get to her place and inside they find that the room is a privet sex dungeons that had everything that you could think a sex dungeons could have.

Well the three of them explore the dungeons and sooner or later the three of them start to get the idea to try out the thing for themselves. All three of then have seen video's on the Internet and have a basic idea of what to do, maybe one of them knows more then they are letting on, but that just better for the whole lot of them. An they don't have to worry about parents finding out, cause they won't be back till very late and they make sure they put everything back the way they found it.

Idea #6

A 16 year old Girl and a bit of a nerd that's out walking her dog (Taken by myself)

A Big male rottweiler that's loyal to the 16 year old girl

A another Girl between 16 to 18 that has a long history of bulling the 16 girl.

It's spring and the weather is warm and perfect for a run threw the park with her Dog.
But it's also the same day that her school bully and rival decides to go for a run as well. Well they cross paths on a very secluded path and the bully decides that she is going to bother the nerd and give her a hard time, well surprisingly the girl fights back and with the help of her Dog she able to defeat her bully for the first time, but she is not going to stop there, she going to pay back the Bully for all the humiliation that she had to endure and she going to do it, by make her dog rape her bully right there in the park, an while she at it, she going to get the bully to fuck her too.

Name: Lucian Craig
Role: Idea 2 Violent Male
Background: Lucian was a proclaimed psychopath for many years of his life, ever side he could remember the doctors had said 'There's something wrong with him.' What it was, they didn't know, solely a gut feeling was all they had to proclaim that Lucian was fucked up in more ways than one. The man was proven correct, after Lucian turned sixteen, getting sick and tired of his bullshit he met him outside his car one day, hood pulled over his head so he was not able to be seen. Brutally assaulting the man with a hammer and killing him quickly, disappearing without a trace he was never discovered.

A 'normal' life overcame him, following the normal 8-5 work schedule, weekends off, football nights the like everything seemed to fix itself. Until one day he finally cracked, his mind couldn't stop thinking about the crimson red substances flowing through a persons body. The nice things he didn't have, but so dearly wanted, how horrible it was to hide money away from people who needed it, whilst the rich simply grew richer. Needless to say, he was pissed. Making a streamline path towards hell, destruction following in his wake.
Kink's and limits:
Kinks: Dirty talk, Large Busts, Anal, Rough Sex, Oral, Slight Biting, Public Display, Anal
Limits: Gore, Vore, Scat, Extreme quantities of pain.
Extra Notes: Utilizes a stilleto knife for a lot of his killings, two desert eagles he had stolen as well for his weapons of choice.
Appearance: Click It It's Free

Character profile
Name: Maxwell Sanders
Role: Idea 3, Mailroom Male
Background: Maxwell is still enrolled in a local college. He was hoping to pursue a business degree and this was the only internship he could, which is essential for his graduation. He recently broke up with his high school girlfriend and has yet to really get back out there.
Kink's and limits: Kinks:Clothed sex, handjob/fingerjobs, verbal abuse, dirty talk, anal play.
Limits: Scat, Bloodplay, Gore, Vore
Extra Notes: Would do about anything to keep the internship.

Please do not post character profiles in the interest and coordination section. If you would like to screen profiles ahead of time have them PM'ed to you or tell people what to edit once it's in the character profile thread.

You need a character profile thread to begin playing in this section anyway, so why do all the work twice, right?

To reiterate: ONLY POST CHARACTER PROFILES IN THE **CHARACTER PROFILES** SECTION.

Thank you.

Name: Erick Rodriquez
Role: Idea#5, Switch character
Background: Erick has freshly hit puberty, and as a guy, his sex drive has been increasing rapidly ever since his pee-pee grew to a real man's cock. Using the internet to satisfy himself, he was introduced to a new world of kinks and techniques, some he would really die to try out. He planned to spend most of the summer with his friends, and never had he anticipated that it was through them that he would be releasing his kinks.

Limits: Scat, Blood.

Back
Top Bottom