Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term partner who can respond on the daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I currently have only two roleplays going on, so I was hoping to add two or three more that were different. All I am looking for is someone who is literate, and can contribute to the plot. Ideally I'm looking for someone who wants to play longterm, and is capable of responding a few times a day. We don't have to do one of my ideas I'm pretty open to new ideas. I prefer to RP over thread or Gmail, that way I can reply on my phone. If we are going to do email, I am hoping that you can respond more than a thread or pm roleplay. Besides that, my other request is please don't just leave our thread, it would be nice if we could discuss options first. Some of the roles MC’S roles and your's could possibly switch, just let me know if you are interested in that.

Current Cravings
10/24/2015 Something Romantic: I'm such a girl, but I wanted to do something that was kind of cutesy. We can do any of my pairings or any that you would be interested in. Thanks a bunches.

09/27/15 Castaway: I know super cliche, but I'm really craving this. Plenty we can do. Will we be rescued or form our own civilization?

09/13/15 Sci Fi/ I don't know what else to call it: Way back I did a roleplay with a guy, we were astronauts on a mission to check out a planet humans were interested in. He was the man power. I was the intellect. It had a lot promise, but we had to end the role pkay, for whatever reason.

05/06/2014 Post Apocalypse: I'm not sure where I want to go with this, but I do want to try a role play in this setting. There's zombies, aliens, natural disaster, and then there's the different things we can do with our characters that would make this kind of fun.

Fangirl: I would be the fan who won tickets to get to meet you. You're good looking and use to your fans throwing themselves at you when they me you, so when I don't it surprises you. You can be anyone. A singer, dance, actor, rapper, whatever tickles your fancy.

Seemingly perfect: Married couple that seems so perfect in every way. To their friends and family they seem to love each other, but, really their relationship is falling apart, because of a reason we agree upon.
Bf/Gf: We are a couple and something happens in our relationship we are attacked, get in a car accident, or something that starts to break our relationship
Then we try to fix it.

Damsel in distress x vigilante/nice guy: I am pretty open to what can happen with this role just get at me with any suggestions about it.

Lone Wolf x Nerd/Tutor: I play the seemingly good girl or teachers pet. You will play the Lone Wolf who is looking for a tutor, because he promised his mom he would at least graduate high school. So he signs up in the peer tutoring program and ends up with the seemingly good girl, who really turns out to be more interesting than she planned on him being.

Bully x New Girl: She is moving the town before she even gets to start school, she bumps into you the school jerk in their small town. She just a new girl who wants to try and fit in and in this new place,but you come in and give her a hard time, making it hard for her to just to life from the city to the small town. Then I situation happens in which you step in and in and defend her, causing a friendship to blossom between them.

Head Mobster's Niece x FBI Agent Undercover: When my father died, his brother took over his legacy. He sent me to a boarding school from which I just graduated from. Under my uncle, my father's legacy became powerful. Powerful in the sense that everyone feared him from the amount of people he's killed The government is tired of all of strife and deaths that my uncle has cause as leader of this clan. You are assigned to infiltrate his mob, and work your way up in the ranks, until you can get enough information to bring him down. You go and and start to climb the ranks, until the point where my uncle assigned to you to be my personal guard, because he has sources that tell him the FBI is looking to bring him down, and wants me to be protected at all times.

Werewolves: I know its not original but I recently read a werewolf story, and that makes me want to do one. We could do it several ways, like maybe they're from different tribes, or maybe in the world they live in humans accept it, once again I am open to anything.
02/28/2014 Typical Intern or Secretary x Boss: I am open to just about any scenario we can come up with.

12/22/2013 EX-girlfriend x EX-boyfriend: They were force to separate ( I have ideas for reasons why) and accidentally run into each other five years later. Neither of them really moved on from each other.

Nanny x Single Fatherr: The old nanny is being forced to move away. The new nanny comes highly recommended and easily gets along with the children, but for some reason the nanny and dad just can't get along. Have any ideas about what their problem is? It would also be cool to have a manny!

Interracial: I am open to suggestions of what ethnicity and time periods.

04/06/2013 Arranged Marriage:
I have a few different scenarios, but the basics is they don't want to get married, but for some reason the characters are forced into it. PM me with a scenario, if not I have a few.

02/23 Prisoner of War x Solider:
I know the title is a little ambiguous, but the fact that it is so open gives us a large berth of choices we could do.

RE: Help Me Satisfy Craving (FxM)

Ms.Goody2shoez94 said:
Hello all,

I am new to Blue Moon, and am currently looking for a few roleplays to occupy my time. All I am looking for is someone who is literate, and can contribute to the plot. I prefer to RP over thread or Gmail, that way I can reply on my phone.

Current Cravings

Prisoner of War x Solider:
I know the title is a little ambigous, but the fact that it is so open gives us a large berth of choices we could do.

I just watched In the Land of Blood of Honey, and despite its dark surroundings there was a love story there. I'm not looking for a love story, necessarily, but some type of relationship whether its romantic or master and slave. Perhaps, maybe a combination of the two. I have a few ideas swirling around in my head.
If we could make it a fxf story I would do it.

RE: A Few of My Thoughts (FxM)(Updated 12/22/2013)

I don't have to have someone reply for a certain craving, but I would like to find someone I'm compatible with. So, bump.

RE: A Few of My Thoughts (FxM)

Ms.Goody2shoez94 said:
Hello all,
So, I'm looking to add a few more roleplays to the few I'm already doing. I'm hoping to add two more scenes. I'm not using any of my scenes, they're all open. That being given said, we don't have to do one of my ideas. I like experimenting to see what may or may not work for us as partners. All I am looking for is someone who is literate, and can contribute to the plot. I prefer to RP over thread or Gmail, that way I can reply on my phone. If we are going to do email, I am hoping that you can respond more than if we were on a thread or pm. I don't really play over Im, just because I feel like some of the plot is lost in the process. I love having a good plot with little twist and turns. I definitely have scenes with more plot than smut. Besides that, my other request is please don't just leave our thread, it would be nice if we could discuss options first.

Current Cravings
05/06/2014 Post Apocalypse: I'm not sure where I want to go with this, but I do want to try a role play in this setting. There's zombies, aliens, natural disaster, and then there's the different things we can do with our characters.

Fangirl: I would be the fan who won tickets to get to meet you. You're good looking and use to your fans throwing themselves at you when they me you, so when I don't it surprises you. You can be anyone. A singer, dance, actor, rapper, whatever tickles your fancy.

Seemingly perfect: Married couple that seems so perfect in every way. To their friends and family they seem to love each other, but, really their relationship is falling apart, because of a reason we agree upon.
Bf/Gf: We are a couple and something happens in our relationship we are attacked, get in a car accident, or something that starts to break our relationship
Then we try to fix it.

Damsel in distress x vigilante/nice guy: I am pretty open to what can happen with this role just get at me with any suggestions about it.

Lone Wolf x Nerd/Tutor: I play the seemingly good girl or teachers pet. You will play the Lone Wolf who is looking for a tutor, because he promised his mom he would at least graduate high school. So he signs up in the peer tutoring program and ends up with the seemingly good girl, who really turns out to be more interesting than she planned on him being.

Bully x New Girl: She is moving the town before she even gets to start school, she bumps into you the school jerk in their small town. She just a new girl who wants to try and fit in and in this new place,but you come in and give her a hard time, making it hard for her to just to life from the city to the small town. Then I situation happens in which you step in and in and defend her, causing a friendship to blossom between them.

Head Mobster's Niece x FBI Agent Undercover: When my father died, his brother took over his legacy. He sent me to a boarding school from which I just graduated from. Under my uncle, my father's legacy became powerful. Powerful in the sense that everyone feared him from the amount of people he's killed The government is tired of all of strife and deaths that my uncle has cause as leader of this clan. You are assigned to infiltrate his mob, and work your way up in the ranks, until you can get enough information to bring him down. You go and and start to climb the ranks, until the point where my uncle assigned to you to be my personal guard, because he has sources that tell him the FBI is looking to bring him down, and wants me to be protected at all times.

Werewolves: I know its not original but I recently read a werewolf story, and that makes me want to do one. We could do it several ways, like maybe they're from different tribes, or maybe in the world they live in humans accept it, once again I am open to anything.
02/28/2014 Typical Intern or Secretary x Boss: I am open to just about any scenario we can come up with.

12/22/2013 EX-girlfriend x EX-boyfriend: They were force to separate ( I have ideas for reasons why) and accidentally run into each other five years later. Neither of them really moved on from each other.

Nanny x Single Fatherr: The old nanny is being forced to move away. The new nanny comes highly recommended and easily gets along with the children, but for some reason the nanny and dad just can't get along. Have any ideas about what their problem is?

Interracial: I am open to suggestions of what ethnicity and time periods.

04/06/2013 Arranged Marriage:
I have a few different scenarios, but the basics is they don't want to get married, but for some reason the characters are forced into it. PM me with a scenario, if not I have a few.

02/23 Prisoner of War x Solider:
I know the title is a little ambiguous, but the fact that it is so open gives us a large berth of choices we could do.

RE: A Few of My Thoughts (FxM)

I want someone who's not going to just bail. Oh and new vraving. PM me if interested. Probably won't check toll morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom