Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

role plays seeking men

Status
Not open for further replies.

nladisha

Supernova
role plays seeking men
Hi. I just migrated over here from another site, and am interested in starting a few role plays myself. Generally, I play as a rather large breasted woman (size D cups and up) with a taut, flat stomach and graceful curves, aged anywhere from 18 to 25, though I prefer late teens. I want my partner to be 45 years old, at the youngest, and 55 at the oldest. He should be clean shaven, strong, rugged, handsome, and have a rather large penis. My partner should be willing to play over the threads on this site I prefer plot over smut. If I disappear for long periods of time, forgive me, I have a real life and other interests outside of role playing. I will add to this list as I think of more.

romance
first time
a man who's a proper gentleman
breast play
massages - especially on the tummy
car sex
clothed or partially clothed sex
one partner clothed, the other naked

Absolutely no way in Hell:
Anything having to do with the anus or an attraction to the butt
excessive cum
swallowing body fluids
cunnilingus
smelling
S/M
urine
vomit
scat/feces
furries
abuse
bondage
rape
God-modding: please, do not describe my character's actions for me before I have a chance to write them. That really gets on my nerves

Pairings. All human males must be 45 years and over:

Modern
Older Man/Younger Woman
Runaway/Savior
Truck Driver/Hitchhiker
City Man/Country Girl
Country Man/City Girl
Father/Daughter's Friend*
Model/Photographer
Beach Girl/Tourist
Cruise Passenger/Cruise Passenger
Veterin Employee/New Hire
Stripper/Patron
Fitness Man/Casual Gym User
Married Man/Mistress
Mother’s Boyfriend/Daughter

Family
Father/Daughter(s)*

School
Teacher/Student
Principal/Student
Coach/Athlete

Light Fantasy
Mad Scientist/Test Subject

Medieval Fantasy
Master/Slave* (NOT a sex slave. Perhaps she’s a wet nurse or something else)
King/Princess
King/Peasant
King/Queen

Non-humans
Alien/Maiden
Tentacle Beast/Maiden
Biologist/Creature

*may evolve into a threesome. Either you or me could play the role of the second woman

Plots (may expand in the future):

Hot for Teacher: A student is failing in her teacher's class, and decides to "convince" her unsuspecting teacher to let her pass using the only method she knows how

Hot for Principal: Similar as above, though in this case, the student must "convince" her unsuspecting principal not to discipline her.

Girl's First Time: A girl has just turned 18. She is still a virgin, but she wants her first time to be with someone she trusts. She has a crush on a much older father-like figure in her life, so she approaches him with an offer he just cannot refuse.

Daddy/Daughter: Simple father lusts for his daughter, or daughter lusts for her father. Possible plots could include, but are not limited to: the daughter is distraught over a failed relationship, the father is jealous of his daughter's blossoming sexuality and wants the attention the girl gives to boys for himself, the father has gone through a messy divorce and needs sexual comfort somehow, or the daughter has always had a close, cuddly relationship with her father, and this relationship becomes sexual. No punishment or caught-masturbating plots, please. Can go as young as this forum allows without violating the rules

The Hitchhiker: a young woman hitches a ride with a mature truck driver or passing motorist, preferably a blue-collared worker. She is so grateful for the lift, she repays him the only way she knows how.

The Mechanic: a young woman's car breaks down. A small town mechanic stops to fix it. He is unable to accept credit cards, and the woman carries no cash. So she repays him with the only commodity she has available.

new neighbors: A beautiful young woman moves into the house/apartment/condiminium next door. The kindly middle aged gentleman who lives there decides to show her around. He soon finds he likes her very much, and if only he could take her...

bodyguard: A rich man hires a retired military man to be the bodyguard of his teenaged daughter. He then departs on a lengthy business trip. The daughter finds herself attracted to the strong, mature man assigned to protect her, and the bodyguard grows very fond of the girl. Soon, thier feelings turn to mutual lust

City girl in the Country: A girl moves out to the country for some reason (spend time with a relative, family moves out of the city, runs away, decides she'd rather live in the country than the city). She meets a much older resident, aged 40-50, and they fall in love.

Country girl in the City: A girl from a small town moves to the big city, or at least the suburbs. She is a bit confused and bewildered by what she sees. She meets a polite gentleman, who agrees to help show her around. He eventually starts to lust/fall in love with her.

prostitute/john: A young prostitute (or stripper) who treats all of her customers with the care and affection of a lover catches the attention of a mature man, who visits her again, and again, and again. They possibly fall in love, and the girl just might find a way out of prostitution into the arms of someone who sees her more than a sex doll.

Gym Partners: a mature man working out at the gym notices a beautiful young woman admiring his body. He gets to know her, and eventually they confess thier mutual lust. Would love it if the man were married, and we could have illicit sex in the locker rooms, the car, or someplace else secret

Other (no preferences on age or gender):

lizard/woman
tentacles: A woman recieves a pleasurable experience, letting a tentacled creature explore her body

I only play via threads. I do not do e-mail, PMs, or IMs. I look forward to role playing with you.

demented-tiger said:
moving up

Just saw your thread and I'm interested in a role play if you're still looking. The hitchhiker, Mechanic, Hot for Teacher and Gym Partners caught my eye. I'd love to do one of those with you.

Because of PM restrictions on this site, I will no longer accept roleplay requests via PM. PM is for discussing plots only

Hi girl! Our tastes make us very compatible. I'm very flexible, but if I must suggest something I'd say;
I'm an unhappily married father, soon to become separated. One of the biggest issues that I have with my wife is her resentment, jealousy, and lack of compassion for you, our almost 18 yr old daughter. I'm starting to think that you and I may have a strange mutual affinity for each other...
Let me know what you think of it (and of my profile, if that's ok)Ty.

I'm interested in the: Country girl in the City or the Bodyguard
A kind mature older gentlemen is the perfect role for me to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom