Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Man to play as Actor/Celebrity! Romance! Craving! (Plot/Idea Added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aylin

Planetoid
Hey every one,

It's been a while since I've been back to this site. I've been pretty busy but finally i'm getting extra time to relax and get some good role playing in.
I've got a good 8 years of role playing experience under my belt so I would really like it if you had good experience in it as well.

I WILL NOT take one Liners or even few sentences. If you want to role play with me, You need to reply to me with at least two Paragraphs. Now I understand that every one has walls, so as long as it's not every post it's fine.

Now, I am not looking for tons of role play as of right now. I am looking for ONE role play in particular. And I would like someone to role play as a celebrity.

The Pairing would be Fan / Actor --

But the actor I would really like you to role play as is Bruce Willis. I've always had a thing for him, he's a great actor and he's frigging sexy too. He ages very well for an older man. ;D

images

If any one is interested PLEASE PM me, I will not check on this thread much nor respond to anyone. If you want to rp you need to Private Message Me.

Idea-

Aylin is a big Bruce Willis fan she had always had the dream of wanting to meet him, she never had the money to go to any premiers and she knew that she'd never just see him walking the street. Well, her wish was granted. Aylin works a a very well known, expensive restaurant in her home town and Bruce is working on a movie in her City. She happens to get the pleasure of serving him. Flirting ensues, Managing to give him her number, he leaves and in her sheer excitement after work her and her friends get together to go out to a party that was being held at a local club which is only VIP pass. Sneaking in, she finds out that the party was being held for him and happens to run into him. The flirting begins again, drinking follows and one thing leads to another and before she knows it, she finds herself waking up next to him in his hotel room. They go their separate ways, but a few years pass and Aylin is in Los Angeles for a Job offer and happens to run into him where more than just a one night stand ignites.
----------------
Now I do want this to be a Romance type story, it will start off as a one night stand and we'll see how it goes from there and what ideas come to mind. Maybe a jealous ex can come into the picture either his or hers, trying to tear him and her apart. Maybe a crazed fan finds out. Anything would be fun to make it dramatic, sexy and fun!

---------

Time to wait! ;D

Bump!

RE: Seeking Man to play as Bruce Willis! Romance! Craving! (Plot/Idea Added!)

Bump! Still looking! Have a plot now! But i can be changed! Things Added or taken out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom