Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranger in No Man's Land (Shadow Wolf & Greeneyed23)

(( Sorry I took so long to reply. Guess I didn't noticed you had replied.))

Juliet moaned, buried her fingers in his hair as she pushed his head down a little further. She arched her back, tilted her head back a little more. '' Mmm Dominick.'' She managed to moan out glad no one was watching them because that would be very awkward, she hoped no one found them with each other.

Josie was still the size of a small black kitten, was sound asleep. She figured as long as she was cute, adorable she couldn't be rejected. But since she had been asleep for awhile she managed to shift back, rolled off of him because she figured he would freak out. She placed her hand on his chest as she laid next to him completely naked since when she shifted she'd shifted out of her clothes, since she was chained up it was very difficult to get dressed again.

He moaned into her body licking and sucking her sensitive flesh hungrily burrowing himself deeper into her his hands still cupping her breasts his tongue snaking from her entrance to her clitoris and back and forth at random.

"You might want to shift back...they see our kind as little more than beasts and a naked one? They would just feed to their young to with as they liked. would not be fun or pleasant in anyway." Rex did not open his eyes nor had he but he was well aware of what went on around him.

Juliet watched his every move, played with his hair as her climax built up she wouldn't last very long. The red head had a feeling that once she released the real pleasure would begin, she knew it would hurt a little but she looked forward to the pleasure after the pain.

Josie did just that she shifted back into the black cat only this time instead of a kitten she was a full size cat, she didn't even open her eyes she just concentrated on what she wanted to be. She could hear the guards still talking, part of her wished she knew what they were saying.

Dominick licked more quickly his tongue stabbing into her as he dragged his tongue up and down her cleft to her clitoris then back down to her entrance dipping lightly into it.

Rex pulled her onto his chest and murmured more in his chest than throat. "Stay close to me. i have some protection at least. maybe if we don't make them angry we can get out of this on that." he gently rubbed her back tickling her rump just above her tail.

Juliet continued to moan as her climax built up, it wouldn't be long before she finally lost control. She was getting so close she could feel the sweat dripping from her body, she only looked forward to what followed the oral pleasure she was revving from Dominick.

Josie meowed, purred a little she actually wondered if one of the guards would be dumb enough to think she was an actual cat. She pushed the thought aside as she rested on his chest, cuddled close to his neck she liked being a cat but she liked being a girl to.

Dominick licked and sucked more and more his fingers still fiddling with her nipples his shoulders pressed to her thighs. He was hard as steel and once she was ready he was longing to give her the first pleasure from a man in her long life.

Rex actually fell asleep under her his hands on her back his chest rising and falling heavily. His shirt was stretched taut over his body and it was slowly beginning to shred.

Juliet couldn't do it she couldn't hold on any longer, without warning him she released letting him taste her juices. The red head was very happy, looked forward to what was coming next she knew it was impossible for a vampire to get pregnant so she wasn't worried about any of that. Once they were free she looked forward to staying in St. Louis, living her life with Dominick because it's what she had always wanted.

Josie was fast asleep, she would try to stay a cat in order to keep her own life. She started to run her tongue along his chest with a smile, purred in his ear wondering if he could become a cat as well because then they could easily be together, she pushed the thought aside as she laid her head against his shoulder gently clawing at his chest.

Dominick lapped up every drop cleaning her completely except within then sat back and kissed her as he gently pushed her back on the couch positioning his body to slip into her as he kissed her his hands running through her hair. "Juliet..." He pushed further into her slowly until he was fully within her.

Rex continued stroking her back his eyes closed his powerful chest still rising and falling silently his deep breathing imperceptible even to her sharp ears.

Juliet moaned as she arched her back, closed her eyes wrapping her legs around his waist as she tilted her head back. As he said her name she smiled because she knew at that time that he had obviously wanted this as long as she had, she looked forward to a future with him. A future as his vampire princess, he would be her vampire prince together they could rule their own coven.

Josie purred as she rested on Rex's chest, gently clawed at his chest she wasn't trying to hurt him she was just comfortable. She wished they could be set free, wondered where Luther was because of course it was obvious Rex was back but at the same time she had a feeling she would be unwelcome considering she was a runaway from the pack that was part of the war even if it had been going on for a thousand years.

Dominick kissed her deeply pressing himself against her gently and slowly pressing himself into her his hands running along her sides and back. He had been longing for this since he had first met her and he was going to enjoy this one.

Rex slept on letting the politicians and powers of his world do as they wanted. He was just a hired gun in this war and he would not involve himself in the silly background workings and games.

Juliet moaned as she thrusted her hips against his as her climax built up, she had completely forgotten about rex she was totally focused on Dominick. She felt nothing but pleasure, knew consequences didn't exist when you were a vampire so she wasn't worried. Of course she was concerned luther would never let them leave but she pushed all tat aside as she refocused on the wonderful matter at hand,

(( didn't know what to do with Josie so i left her out.))

Dominick gave her all of himself thrusting hard and deep but somehow also gently and tenderly his hands still running lovingly and hungrily over her body his lips locked on hers their fangs and tongues dancing together.

Rex woke and nudged Josie as a messenger came. "Luther wishes to see you." He stood as his cuffs and her collar vanished and they were lead, the long way toward Luther's throne room.

Juliet moaned into the kiss as she thrusted her hips against his, it wouldn't be long before she released for 1st climax. She was certainly in love with Dominick, looked forward to living her life with him know there were no consequences. The red head remembered Ariella saying something about a prophecy but it didn't exactly involve two vampires it involved a vampire and a skin walker or werewolf, Juliet didn't really believe it because vampires couldn't reproduce..

Josie was lead behind Rex toward Luther's throne room, she had been given a cloak since she was naked. She looked down at the floor, held onto Rex's hand because she was very nervous very scared. The last time she'd had an encounter with Luther she had been a young girl, watched him slaughter her family members one by one so she was also pissed off.

Dominick ran his hands over Juliet's body kissing her deeply still rocking into her bouncing her off his thrusts. His hands cupped her breasts ran over her tummy his lips tugging hers his tongue slipping out over hers.

Rex squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Don't worry. I'll protect you." Luther smirked at Rex. "So no luck on the 'treaty?" Rex sighed. "you had no intention of signing any treaty no matter what i did." Luther grinned. "of I didn't." he looked at Josie. "So are you the newbie?"

Juliet moaned, closed her eyes as she kissed Dominick she was getting very close so it wouldn't be long now. She thrusted her hips against his as she smiled into the kiss being with Dominick was a dream come true for her, she had no more worries she knew they would be free soon enough she just didn't know when. Concentrating on what was happening she opened her eyes as she chewed on Dominick's lower lip, stayed focused on the pleasure he was giving her.

'' Yes Sir..'' Josie said as she bit her lip, looked up into his eyes. She wanted to let him see her since she was sure he wouldn't have remembered killing her family unless he saw her, she held onto Rex's hand pretty tightly because she was really scared right now. She didn't know what he planned on doing to her or to Rex but she'd seen what he was capable of when it came to killing, that's what scared her.

Dominick reached down lifting her legs up higher bending her back pushing harder into her his lips dragging over her tugging them lightly his fangs grazing them gently. His tongue ran out over their lips and over her tongue.

Luther smirked at Josie. "Well hello litttle one. What can you tell me?" Rex closed his eyes but did and said nothing else knowing there was nothing more he could do.

Juilet moaned as she thrusted her hips against his she was gettin really close, didn't know how much longer she could hold on. She had never felt anything like it, when she came he would never know what hit him but then again neither would she. You would think a vampire her age would he experienced but she wasn't, she was so close to losing control.

" Well um.. there is an acient propchey that says if a child is born of both races he or she could be the one to finally end the war.." Josie said unamused with the fact that she had been called little one especially when she wasn't that young, she hoped that her information helped. She had read the propchey while visting a friend who was researching ways to end the war between vampires etc.

He arched his back making his erection press against her gspot as he rocked into her his hand still running over her breasts and sides his lips running over hers. His body tensed and relaxed over and over under her hands as he rocked into her powerfully.

Luther rolled his eyes. "A prophecy? You and your fellow will never breed with one of my kind. Why even bring it up little one?" He could see she did not like the term and delighted in saying it all he could. Rex said nothing as there was nothing he could do or say anyway.

Juliet couldn't hold back any longer she had to release, she did just that. She released for the man she had always loved, would love forever or until she died. But now that she was with dominick she would never die alone least she hoped she wouldn't, she looked forward to his release as well.

" Well then.. I'm afraid there is nothing else to do, I know you killed my family.. I watched you slaughtered them, I hope your entire coven routs..." Josie said as she spat at luther she didn't care what happened to her she knew the war would never end, since he refused to accept the prophecy himself another vampire elder was actually considering it despite the fact she loved luther.

Dominick moaned tugging her lips and with a shudder his erection shuddering as he began to orgasm and with a growl he began to release within her filling her with his dead seed that still managed to be immensely hot. He moaned into her lips again as he finished looking into her eyes. "Wow..."

Luther leapt off the stage rushing toward Josie but Rex stepped in the way. Luther grinned and unleashed a bone crunching backfist lifting Rex off his feet top land on his back with a heavy THUD. Rex was already beginning to heal and wake when Luther fell on him pounding his face and body with his fists beating the man to pulp. He finished and stepped back grinning while Rex began to heal vomiting up blood.

Juliet smiled as she kissed him, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she continued to kiss him she had just experienced the most amazing thing of her life. It didn't bother her that she could never have children because she had no desire to have them, being a vampire had killed any dream of motherhood anyways so she didn't worry about it. She was focused on the fact that she was in love with Dominick, no matter what she would never leave him again.

Ariella was having a discussion with a skin walker about the prophecy, she was actually considering letting the skin walker make love to her if it would end the war she didn't care what anyone else thought she wanted the war to end once and for all. She knew Luther would never approve, would disown her if he knew she was thinking about sleeping with the very creature that had been their enemy for centuries, she pushed it aside as she continued to discuss things with the young man. Of course she would do anything to be able to enjoy her life as a vampire instead of fearing for her life every time she left her palace, if this prophecy was true the vampires would finally be free to do as they pleased.

Dominick stroked her neck gazing into her eyes still buried deep within her. "Well that was simply amazing Juliet. I hope you enjoyed yourself as well." he kissed her tenderly running a hand through her hair.

Rex lay between Luther and Josie, Luther glowering down at the slowly healing creature who was laying in his own blood and vomit gasping for air. Rex knew pain. he had dealt and received millenia worth. But this hurt. Bad. His lungs and ribs were mashed together his body bleeding in a thousand different places both on the surfaces and within.

'' As a matter of fact I did enjoy it, I agree it was simply amazing. We should do it again sometime, I mean that Dominick. I've always loved you, from this day forward I will love you forever.'' Juliet said as she caressed his cheek with her thumb, kissed him back just as tenderly she was very pleased with her decision to stay. Her thoughts wondered as she thought about Rex but they soon faded as she remembered Dominick was the one she loved more then anything in the world, she wanted the war to end but she didn't really expect it to ever unless someone could call a truce.

Josie bit her lip as tears ran down her face, she was of course shackled once again so she couldn't do anything to help him.. '' Your a fowl demonic creature.. Luther, I should have killed you years ago.'' She blurted out as she spit in his face, she knew she would only be punished for doing so but she didn't care the pain of seeing Rex hurt was punishment enough she just wanted him to be alright. The native american girl had done her research she knew what weakened Luther, she may have run away from her back but she had friends in high places so she could destroy him very easily.

Dominick kissed her back stroking her cheek running his hand up through her hair his lips still hot on her's his body seeming to pulse atop and within her. "And i love you Juliet. I-" A scream cut him off and he looked at the door. "What the hell?"

Luther had rushed Josie to attack her but Rex raised both legs and kicked the beast in the side knocking him into wall then transformed into a massive panther and leapt at Luther slashing his face resulting in the scream from the vampire king and the battle was on. Luther did not realize it but in animal form Rex was just as quick if not quicker than him and easily as strong. While Luther threw punches Rex slashed at the vampire's face, neck and chest ripping m whole layers of flesh from Luther's body stripping him to the bone. Luther was staggered. How could this creature still be standing. Rex licked his fangs and shrieked so loud and fierce that even Luther was frightened as Rex hissed stalking him. he raised his hands.

"Now wait a minute..." Rex stayed crouched between Luther and Josie then leapt crushing the vampire to the floor his talons over the Vampire's dead heart his fangs dripping with flesh and dead blood poised over Luther's neck.

'' That didn't sound good but then again maybe we should just stay here.'' Juliet said as she chewed on her lip she could hear hissing which only meant one thing, she really hoped they would be safe. The red head vampire was more scared now then she had ever been, it seemed like something bad was happening in the throne room but she didn't feel like investigating.

Ariella screamed at the top of her lungs as tears ran down her face, she hoped her lover wasn't dead. She had to make an appearance so she used the same transportation spell as before, stood by Luther's guards. '' This madness has to stop. The Prophecy is true, one of us has to be willing to declare it or our entire races will die. Look at your master Boys, look at the creature that wants to kill him. The girl is the answer to all our problems! '' She said as she looked at Josie who was obviously very dumbfounded right now, she thought it was just a bed time story.

Back
Top Bottom