Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother/Sister or Dad/Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewitch

Moon
The title says it all. I'd play either sister or daughter. My character would be called Lucy, no matter if she's a sister or daughter. She'd be 18, have blonde hair and blue eyes. If you want to RP post here. I'm new here, so I don't really know much about how the site works :/ So if anyone could help, that's be good, just saying.

I'd be interested in either pairing, probably an older brother if you prefer that. You can play by thread in the public and private areas, by PM between each other, and of course by IM if you wish to with another. If you have a profile( Such as Flist or Rabbit Hole) of your kinks, nos, favorites, etc. It helps to post a link to it in a request thread so partners know more about a possible scene together and avoid having to change or correct things you don't like. I think you'd also get more interest if you say at least a bare bones plot for it, a few sentences helps to brainstorm further.

If you look in request threads you'll see what I mean. Many have flist and rabbit hole links in their signatures, and plot ideas from a sentence to many paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom