Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seven Races (gracedragon13 & Greeneyed23)

He smirked pulling on his armor and putting his dagger in his belt and making sure she was all set and well dressed then stepped out of the house and started toward the edge of town.

He was drawing more eyes now as everyone was out and about. he did buy a pack and a large amount of food to fill it with as he walked.

Angharad silently followed the man, a wide grin on her face as she did so.... Finally she had a chance to get out if the town and see the rest of the world whilst helping someone out!

The elf lead her a good distance before he said anything then he said. "Well Angharad. You are out upon the world. What is it you plan to do?" he smiled clearly teasing her a bit but he was also enjoying the walk and her presence.

"Whatever I feel like doing dear!" Angharad giggled slightly as she spoke, before grabbing the elf mans hand, a grin on her tanned face...

He smirked as she took his hand but said nothing for a while. "So tell me a story of the human race. I cannot remember any except about war. could you tell me one please?"

"Story of the human race? Hmmm... I'll see if I can remember any, but don't think I was ever told any... Everyone I ever spent any time with were more interested in scary stories about other races..." Angharad said quietly... She had heard a few, but most were about winning or losing various wars!

He sighed. "I apologize for this blow to your race but it's almost as if all you ever want to do is fight or make up things about us and the other races." he pulled his hand free to shield his eyes while his other hand brought out a telescope. He looked through it and peeked at something then smiled. "Have a look." he held it out for her in place. He had it pointed at a small traveling group of Lycanthropes. "looks like a good chance for us yes?"

"That's because the rest of us are poor and unremarkable..." Angharad said quietly, before staring at the man as he looked through a telescope, before gladly accepting it and examining the group...

"Seems as good a chance as any!" she giggled happily.

"You are far from unremarkable Angharad." he lead her on until they met the group who he greeted warmly. They responded politely though warily. There were wolves, lions, tigers, two bears, a few snakes, and even some monkeys and other lycanthropes. Crex asked. "Where are you going friends?" the leader, one of the wolves sighed, "We are trying to find a new place to settle. our old home was destroyed in a goblin raid. We-"Crex interrupted by taking his hand. "My friend i do not know for sure but i believe you would find yonder town at least willing to trade with you." The wolf blinked but nodded.

Back
Top Bottom