Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

go go gadget search thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyy

Super-Earth

to quote salt-n-pepa: here i go, here i go, here i go again!

hi there! the name's rubyy - or, simply, ru - and i'm cravin' some role play. those of you who possess a photographic memory might have noticed that this thread has changed quite a bit. i decided to try and faster and looser approach; after all, i'm here to have fun!

i have a full-time job and an active social life, so, unfortunately, i'm not the type of writing partner that can shoot off a reply every single day. but if you're looking for a role play that's relaxed and more of a slow burn, i'm your girl!

a few rules:

- good grammar and spelling are a huge plus.

- minimum of one descriptive paragraph, please.

- private messages preferred. skype info available upon request and is for text chatting only. if you act creepy, or ask to cam or voice with me, consider yourself blocked. i don't play.

- no god-modding outside of extenuating circumstances (i.e., my character is injured and unconscious and needs to be moved to a safe place).

- try to be engaging when you first contact me. "hey wanna rp?" isn't gonna cut it.

things i like:

short-term. long-term. third person. f/m. f/f.

abandoned places. accents. age gaps (within site rules). alcohol. angry gods. artificial intelligence. bad decisions. begging and pleading. big breasts. cat and mouse games. choking. consensual teacher/student relationships. cries for help. decadence. dirty talk. emotional manipulation. erotic horror. forced marriage. forced orgasms. foreplay. futanari. height differences. humor. kissing to the point of breathlessness. lingerie. love against a wall. love letters. love misinterpreted. mood whiplash. orgasm control/denial. ownership jewelry. riots. screaming. sexual exhaustion. shallow graves. slow descents into madness. small towns with big secrets. smoking. smothering affection. spanking. stranded on a desert island. stockholm syndrome. tattoos and piercings. tension. toys. twincest. urban fantasy. urban legends. vibrating panties. women in uniform.

doctor who: oc x donna noble, oc x the doctor, oc x river song, clara oswald x river song, donna noble x river song.

harry potter: oc x oc, oc x luna lovegood, oc x lucius malfoy, hermione granger x luna lovegood.

the hobbit: tauriel x kili.

marvel cinematic universe: clint barton x darcy lewis, loki x darcy lewis, loki x natasha romanoff, natasha romanoff x darcy lewis, natasha romanoff x pepper potts.

sailor moon: haruka tenoh x usagi tsukino, makoto kino x minako aino, rei hino x minako aino.

sherlock: jim moriarty x molly hooper, sherlock holmes x mary morstan, sherlock holmes x molly hooper.

that about wraps it up! feel free to contact me if you're feeling inspired; i can't wait to hear from you. c:

RE: Rubyy's Req Thread }} fandoms, het, yuri

I'll rp Sailor Moon if you can play a fiery stubborn Rei, but I'd like to play a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom