Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Couger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Okay so the title does not pertain to the animal it pertains to older woman that date younger men, the idea I have in mind is this.

A woman in her early to late thirties maybe even forties could be widowed or divorced, she could have children who would be in school or out of school doesn't really matter. Depends on what age she was when she had them all depending on how many she has, anyways she could go out with a few girlfriends to have a girls night out. She could have one to many drinks, maybe fall in love with a young bouncer her's maybe 23-25 something like that or he could be a bartender or just a customer at the bar or club doesn't really matter. They could dance, she could pass out in his arms or vomit on his shoes. He could ask one of her friends where she lives them offer to take her home, stay with her until she feels better. Or something to that affect, maybe she could be rich not filthy rich but rich enough.

Shadow Wolf said:
Okay so the title does not pertain to the animal it pertains to older woman that date younger men, the idea I have in mind is this.

A woman in her early to late thirties maybe even forties could be widowed or divorced, she could have children who would be in school or out of school doesn't really matter. Depends on what age she was when she had them all depending on how many she has, anyways she could go out with a few girlfriends to have a girls night out. She could have one to many drinks, maybe fall in love with a young bouncer her's maybe 23-25 something like that or he could be a bartender or just a customer at the bar or club doesn't really matter. They could dance, she could pass out in his arms or vomit on his shoes. He could ask one of her friends where she lives them offer to take her home, stay with her until she feels better. Or something to that affect, maybe she could be rich not filthy rich but rich enough.

I am definitely interested, if you're still looking, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom