Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for older Devious Nasty minded male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flameoffortune

Super-Earth
Hello there?

NEW ROLE

family based scene revolving around a grieving mother and her two daughters. You are the friendly neighbour and wife, or husbands brother and wife. You know there is no other family and offer free counselling to the mother through her grief she is confused and vulnerable to any help. You use alternative therapy and strong addictive drugs to manipulate her. Eventually persuading her that her daughters need counselling. From there we can decide what will happen, but I'd like the older daughter to be threatened and beaten and used like a whore thinking she is protecting her younger sister. The whole time you are corrupting and grooming the younger daughter to become your pet.

Sound like fun

Message me here, in private, preferably on YIM cheekykblond

Still open for any of my other ideas to

I'm just going to be fairly brief with this first message, just to make sure your active, and interested in my ideas. Then hopefully we can discuss them or change them, so that we both get what we are looking for.

My own ideas revolve around control submission manipulation blackmail.
I like to play as a self concious body concious teen girl, at the moment I have two ideas.

1, your a good friend of the family more like an uncle to me than anything. I'm 15 going on 16 but I have few friends and have become quiet and insular. Your infatuation with me had got to the point where you have been stalking me online and even become my online boyfriend pretending to be an older boy.

The roles develops where you blackmail me with the information you have, controlling training me. Etc etc.

2, I'd be an 18/19 fresher at Uni. Coming from a country town I'm fairly naive happy go lucky. You are on the look out each year for a girl to drug kidnap abuse and blackmail for her time in Uni. You are either a security guard on the campus. A bouncer at the student bars, your previous subject has just graduated and you are moving onto the next.

After the kidnap and the threats you blackmail me into doing your bidding while I'm going through Uni.

3, NEW...i have been thinking of doing an abduction role for a while now, i used to play them quite often but would like to get one going again, a few ideas;
-Summer camp manager isolates girl on first day she is there for a month and you train her and abuse her during that time. You would know my family too maybe from the same town?
-Complete stranger kidnap and slave situation

4, another new idea...Im thinking of a military situation where I am new recruit in training or new in your squad or regiment. It's a story where I'm taken advantage of one way or another. Maybe trying to impress a senior rank but bites off more than I can chew. End up getting passed around.

So what dya think?

I prefer to roleplay over yahoo if im honest please add me there, cheekykblond

RE: Looking for older dominate male.

These themes arnt stuck in stone pm me and let me know your ideas. Thanks

H x

flameoffortune said:
Hello there?

I'm just going to be fairly brief with this first message, just to make sure your active, and interested in my ideas. Then hopefully we can discuss them or change them, so that we both get what we are looking for.

My own ideas revolve around control submission manipulation blackmail.
I like to play as a self concious body concious teen girl, at the moment I have two ideas.

1, your a good friend of the family more like an uncle to me than anything. I'm 15 going on 16 but I have few friends and have become quiet and insular. Your infatuation with me had got to the point where you have been stalking me online and even become my online boyfriend pretending to be an older boy.

The roles develops where you blackmail me with the information you have, controlling training me. Etc etc.

2, I'd be an 18/19 fresher at Uni. Coming from a country town I'm fairly naive happy go lucky. You are on the look out each year for a girl to drug kidnap abuse and blackmail for her time in Uni. You are either a security guard on the campus. A bouncer at the student bars, your previous subject has just graduated and you are moving onto the next.

After the kidnap and the threats you blackmail me into doing your bidding while I'm going through Uni.

3, NEW...i have been thinking of doing an abduction role for a while now, i used to play them quite often but would like to get one going again, a few ideas;
-Summer camp manager isolates girl on first day she is there for a month and you train her and abuse her during that time. You would know my family too maybe from the same town?
-Complete stranger kidnap and slave situation

4, another new idea...Im thinking of a military situation where I am new recruit in training or new in your squad or regiment. It's a story where I'm taken advantage of one way or another. Maybe trying to impress a senior rank but bites off more than I can chew. End up getting passed around.

So what dya think?

Bumpy bumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom