Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodkiss/Desertpaladin

He growled as he was lonely. It was not like he could really leave or pick another... the pairs were bounded for life and a dragon, once choosing a home, usually stayed until they died or until they found their bond. He shook his head as he would find himself trying to do something, anything to take his mind off of her as the sun had already set in the sky as he felt his heart wilt like some sort of flower. Everything felt like he had been betrayed... he just shook his head softly as he was in his bechambers. Just sitting there in just his pants as he looked at the many beautiful, peaceful things on the wall.

Spurring her horse faster, the cave came into view. She pulled the beast to a halt and leapt from the saddle, her cloak billowing madly as she sprinted for the door. Her heels beat a rapid tattoo across the stone, thumping wildly in her speed. She threw the door aside and frantically searched for him. When she didn not find him in the antichamber, her heart leapt down into her stomach.

He heard someone enter his domain and he then stepped from the back bedroom and when he saw her his heart lept forth in his chest and he began to move forward. His eyes looking at her as he said almost silently "You... you did come back..." his mind was filled with thoughts of 'oh thank god for this' and other things of the like as he watched her. His eyes actually starting to tear up from happiness of her return "I... I thought you had just wanted to run away from me..."

She smiled, her heart lifting when she heard his voice. Upon hearing the words, she frowned and hurried to him. "No, I would never run." She grasped his hands in her own much smaller ones, her long slender fingers softly stroking his knuckles. "My ridiculous father believes far too many silly bedtime stories. He tried to keep me locked in my room. He's going to be furious in the morning when I'm gone." She chuckled, brushing back her hood.

He just gave a small nod as he then began to take her back to the bedchambers "then let us make that night worth it..." he said with a small smile as they were back inside the bedroom and he then pulled down his pants to show off his nude body to her. Now he had many scars over his body, clearly having been in some fights or something, but his cock was just massive in size. It was a trait that all dragons shared, power and they were very well hung. he looked at her as he was not really that hard yet and he waited for her to strip.

Caoimhe followed him into his bedchamber, and part of her knew what was coming next, but she couldn't hide her surprise when he quickly stripped. She swallowed a lump of nervousness upon seeing his member, shocked by the size of it. There was no way that was going to fit...in there...

Her cheeks flaming, she averted her eyes, focusing instead on his face. "Um...I..." The words didn't seem to want to come out, and for the first time in her life she was shy.

He moved over to her and he gently pulled her a little closer to him as he said "I... I understand..." he said as he looked at her "I... I am nervous too..." he said blushing a bit as he looked at her and he gently leaned in, planting his lips on hers gently as he looked at her and he gave the smallest smile to try to hopefully calm both her and himself down.

Caoimhe returned the kiss timidly, steeling her nerves for what this night held. Tugging at the laces behind her back, she loosened her dress, letting the sheer fabric slide down her arms and revealing her naked torso. The dress caught on her hips, hanging loosely about them and hiding her legs from view. Stepping out of her boots and kicking them to the side, she pressed a more daring kiss to his lips this time, emboldened by her nakedness.

His lips pressed against hers passionatly as he smiled softly, his arms wrapping around her as he pulled her in closer. His hands sliding up and down her back as they then slid the dress off of her hips. He still blushed the entire time but he found himself very turned on by the feel of the two naked bodies pressed against eachother. His cock getting harder and harder against her as he kept her close.

Caoimhe shuddered softly as his hands grazed her skin, and the dress pooled to the floor silently. She felt herself melting in his arms, her emberassment drifting away. Standing on her tip-toes, she wrapped her arms around his neck, slender fingers drawing small circles on his shoulderblade.

His arms pulled her closer to his body until they were full skin on skin. Their bodies almost seeming to mold together perfectly as his lips just wrapped around hers, pressing tightly to hers as he gently pulled her back with him, soon they were sitting on the bed and then he was on top of her, his impressive form against her, his impressive meat hard against her leg as he kept kissing her.

She moaned softly as he pressed her down onto the bed, her blood ignited by the simple action. Pulling him closer, she kissed him more deeply and boldly. The nervousness seemed to creep slowly away, little by little, chased away by the sensations sweeping over her. Her body felt heated beneath his, and she found that her fear of his impressive length was waning.

His lips parted from hers and he smiled down at her as his hands began to roam her body, his hands moving over her hips and up her sides to her chest as his lips began to trail kisses, his lips and his hands finding her chest as his lips soon wrapped around one of her rose colored peaks and his hands groped the very gifted mounds.

Caoimhe shuddered under his touch, terrified and eager to know more of these new sensations. She'd kissed a boy once, when she was a child. He had been a stable boy, and they'd been secret friends, and one day she kissed him beneath the tree they used as a meeting place. That was nothing like this. That kiss had been chaste and sweet, meant for a curious child and her friend. These kisses were feverent, made for a curious woman and her dragon.

Back
Top Bottom