Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Killjoys: A future comic series. *Update-ish*

Hello all! As a long time artist, I use that word lightly, i've grown bored with using nothing but my own stuff. It's time...to collaborate and listen! I am starting a comic, as the title of this thread will show. However I want you fellow BMR members! I want you to help me, characters, ideas, places! Anything awesome, explosive, or explicit you think would fit in the crazy world i'm building.

I have come up with a little bit of a back story. The largest city on the planet is called "Battery City". So called because of a pair of gigantic AA shaped batteries that stand in the center. Pretty straightforward. This city has fallen to corruption, time, and weather. It stands in the middle of a great desert. The inhabitants of Battery City have grown so used to relying on the mechanical automotons that they are rarely seen not using these convenient mindless machines. The world itself is generally post-apocalyptic in design. Though there has not really been a disaster, just a lack of caring/laziness.

The rest of the world is so far...blank. I have a few characters, one I use often. The rest of the world, is empty. This is why I need you! If you want to participate send me a PM containing a good physical description/picture (if you've got one), bio, name, etc. If you wish to simply add to the world, just PM your idea to me. I will begin work on this once I have enough to get me going. I'm looking for atleast 10 characters and 5 large places to get me started. after that it can grow to whatever size we see fit.

Thought it might help to show some of the concept art for my characters alternate form-thing. If you've watched Bleach you know just by looking. So here ya go!

2cei9z.jpg

Hope this helps.

RE: Proper place for this question? A non-rp request.

It might help to garner some more interest if you say a bit more about the kind of story you're looking for or the concept you want to develop. You know, like, say I'm interested and I've got a character I wanna add, what would I be adding to, exactly? As in, what do you already have so far as far as plot and concept?

If this is comic/art related, I'm gonna move it to music, media, and artwork.

Well, that's the thing. I want all ideas/characters. What I have isn't really a setting or idea. I just want to take all sorts of recommendations and fuse them. A comic that takes it's shape as ideas and worlds collide. I would have to tie things together, but ya know. That's why it's so plain. Though if there had to be a general setting it would be basically a race. Not a race as in cars, but as in life. It all boils down to who lives and dies based on the characters. I suppose I should add that in there...thank you for the thought provoker. I much appreciate it Rudolph.

Also, thank you for moving it for me Hahvoc. Since it wasn't the art itself I wasn't sure if it would go in the media, or general discussion. Nonetheless thank you both.

RE: Race of the Killjoys: A comic series.

The post has been updated with a basic outline, and details. Aswell as I changed the name. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Later!

Back
Top Bottom