Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hostage of Crime (Ookami & gracedragon13)

Lukas couldn’t surpress a grin at her feisty insult. The submissive girl asking for his cum disappearing and being replaced by someone he could appreciate much more. It’d be fun breaking Lynette so that she’d beg him to have sex with her. A challenge, but life was boring enough at the moment to warrant one.

“You still hate me?” Lukas mocked, feigning being hurt. “After everything we’ve done together, you hate me? My hearts broken Lynne” he laughed, pinching the bud of her breast roughly and laughing. “What does it matter? It’s not like you were going to lose it to anyone else if you kept it this long, should be honored I took it for you…”

Thinking about it for a bit longer, he reached over to his discarded pants, snatching up his wallet in the dark and pulling out a few bills. “If it’d make you feel better I’ll pay for it?” he smirked, fully aware how insulting his offer was.

Lynette cried out in pain as Lukas roughly pinched her, the sound of him laughing making her want to slap him, but she didn't... Instead she imagined murdering him in thousands of ways, and each of them made her feel less infuriated with the man! Then he told her she should be thankful...

"Eighteen years isn't that long you fucking asshole!" she growled at him, more annoyed than angry at him... Then she heard him offering to pay her and she found herself roughly jabbing her foot into his leg, narrowly missing his crotch. "You absolute dickhead! What do you think I an? Some idiot prostitute!" she growled, driving her foot into him again, getting closer to his crotch!

Lukas had to admit he really did enjoy the sound of Lynette’s cries, whether they be cries of pain or pleasure was near irrelevant. It was just something about her voice that he really enjoyed. A soft tickling sensation deep inside his ear that he’d never really experienced before.

“Eighteen years is plenty long enough, by the time I was eighteen I’d slept with….. well, more than I care to remember, More people than you know the names of probably” he joked, growling at her attempt to harm him and pinching down hard twisting his fingers and causing a fair bit of pain. “Prostitutes a profession, what we just did was more personal and intimate, something filled with hatred and spite.”

“I’m glad you hate me bitch, since you’re going to hate me a lot more than you do now when I’m done with you…. Assuming your sanity stays intact for long enough.” Grabbing Lynette by the hair he pulled her up into a sitting position, glaring at her fiercely. “Up to you Lynne, you either sit in here for another week, filled with my cum, and sleeping on a bed which reeks of your lost virginity…. Or you ask to be let out as sweetly as possible and I’ll let you wash up and see the light of day once more”

Lynette yelped as he pinched harder and twisted... Maybe she shouldn't have kicked him, but she didn't really care anymore... She could either behave and be used as some kind of toy and be treated somewhat nicely, or fight him and suffer the consequences, and she would fight until she was too weak to even more! She would make sure to do that! No matter what the consequences were!

Then she felt him use her hair to pull her into a sitting position and she shrieked in pain, certain that she'd felt some of the hair tearing... Then she listened to his offer and she knew what he wanted her to do! She just wasn't sure whether to be nice and ask politely, or whether to insult him and stay there... In the end she decided to ask a different question...

"If I do ask to be let out, will you promise not to hurt me for at least two hours?" she asked, her voice quiet and nervous, hoping that she wouldn't have blown her chance...

Lukas froze when Lynette asked him a question which wasn’t really a question but more of a request. Normally he wouldn’t have minded granting such a meager request, but the way her voice trembled with nervousness poked at his nerves. His cocky arrogant grin turning into a scowl, his grip on Lynette’s hair immediately loosening, letting it fall naturally back over her shoulders as Lukas stood up, quickly putting his pants on despite the poor visibility before walking over to the door and knocking twice. The door immediately swinging open as if someone had been waiting for him on the other side this whole time.

“If that’s how you want to be, then that’s fine with me. I won’t, and don’t need to promise you anything….. So if you don’t want me hurting you, you can rot in your little prison until you draw your last breath.”

Finally illuminated by the dim hallway light, Lukas’s face was marked with an ugly scowl, and the look in his cold blue eyes were anything but amused, if looks could kill, Lynette would have suffered a relatively short painless death. Though judging by the glare which was being directed at her it wouldn’t have surprised anyone if Lukas had pounced on her and strangled her to death.

Lynette simply nodded at the mans words and she looked down at the floor... It seemed that she had pissed him off, but at least she wouldn't have to see him if she stayed here... That was some form of benefit!

She glanced up to see the ugly scowl on the mans face and looked down again acting as though the floor was the most interesting thing in the world... She didn't want to say or do anything in case she angered him anymore, so she just sat there waiting for Lukas to leave her alone in the dark room...

Lukas waited a few seconds, seemingly planning malicious against the girl who refused to even make eye contact with him. Lukas had always been a bit moody, and now was the worst time for Lynette to have pissed him off.

“Don, Angelo’s in today right?” the raven haired man asked harshly, glaring at the small man who’d been hidden from Lynette’s view. “You told me he seemed to fancy the bitch, let him fuck her, infact send every customer you get her way” he scoffed, jerking his head towards Lynette, the smashed glass from earlier glimmering evilly in the dim ight.

“I’ll pay the costs, and I’ll even give her to you for free when I’m bored, probably be loose as hell, but you can still sell her organs.” Lukas spoke softly but clearly, loud enough for Lynette to hear, he wouldn’t glance her way, pretending she wasn’t there, but he couldn’t help but wonder what Lynette would look like this time tomorrow. If she hated him so much, she could sleep with a few others and see how privileged she’d been to be taken by Lukas and not some of the other patrons that came here.

Lynette heard the man speak and immediately glared at him, knowing that he wasn't going to look in her direction... Then she felt a slight smirk slip onto her face! At least she wouldn't have to look at Lukas again! She'd rather rip her eyes out of there sockets than look at the man who raped her virginity again! Then again, the idea of doing things with people made her feel rather sick, but she guessed she would have to deal with it!

She flipped her middle finger up at the dark haired man, no longer caring whether she angered him again! He could kill her, or rape her, but neither of those seemed as bad as what was going to happen...

"Fucking bipolar twat!" she mumbled to herself, smirking at the idea of him hearing her... "You have some serious fucking problems! How screwed up was your childhood to produce a sick twat like you?" she said, glaring at the man through her brown eyes...

Lukas had continued to wear his cocky smirk, not at all phased by Lynette’s desperate attempts to insult him until her last sentence, his body jerking and tensing as his head slowly turned to stare at Lynette, cold blank eyes staring at her as if looking at something he’d never seen it. His eyes seemingly larger than usual, unblinking, unemotional and uncaring. “Screwed up? I was killing people before you learned how to breathe Lynette” he whispered eerily. His tone of voice scaring even Don, who tried to shrink away into the wall.

“I’ve changed my mind Don. I want her broken. Fifty grand… get to work” he ordered, grabbing the small man by the collar before flinging him down the hallway. Before staring at Lynette again. “Enjoy your last six hours of sanity” Lukas stated before turning his back on Lynette and storming down the hallway, not bothering to close the door as he left, all the other doors were locked anyway, and there was only one way out, and she’d have to get past Lukas there either way.

Lynette couldn't help but smirk slightly... It appeared that she had touched a nerve, and that made her feel slightly proud of herself, but then as he spoke she found herself looking down at the floor... Maybe she shouldn't have insulted him with that...

"Absolute twat!" she mumbled before she heard him tell Don that he wanted her 'broken' and she looked up at him, her brown eyes full of pure hatred for the twisted man! Then she simply waved at him as he left!

She frowned slightly, before running a hand through her long brown hair before braiding it slightly before brushing it out with her fingers and waiting for whatever was going to happen!

Minutes turned into hours before Lynette was visited by a burly man. The brutish giant looking down at her warily before grabbing her and lifting her up onto her feet with relative ease. Angelo seemed completely deaf to anything Lynette had to say, ignoring her complete as he dragged her down the hallway like a ragdoll. He wouldn’t look at her in the eye, nor would he acknowledge her as a person. He’d been told to fetch ‘the girl’ and that’s exactly what he’d do. This was no different from being ordered to fetch a bag of potatoes, or a box of sex toys from the storeroom.

The seconds of walking seemed like hours, or even days before Lynette saw the familiar stairs she’d been forced to come down only a day prior. Only then realizing how quiet everything was. Even the constant screams and banging sounds she’d heard all night were absent. Everything seemed eerily quiet, if Lynette was told Angelo and her were the only ones left in the world she might have believed it…. Had it not been for the sudden shrill cackle that came from outside followed by a cheer from several men.

The evening light silhouetted their faces, but the way they held themselves indicated they weren’t normal self-respective citizens, the ridiculous hairstyles, baggy clothing and slouched shoulders.

Being pushed to the ground by Angelo, Lynette would suddenly realize Don standing before her, a lengthy hand towel in his hand. “The young lord requested you be blindfolded, stay still and make it easier for the both of us bitch” he smirked, the sadistic look of a rapist glimmering behind his long hooked nose. The towel being forced over her eyes and obscuring her view.

Lynette was playing with her hair when the well built man arrived and hauled her to her feet! She growled slightly, rather annoyed that the man couldn't have asked her to stand rather than just dragging her upwards... Then as he began dragging her down the hall she sighed... "I can walk by myself you know!" she snapped with no response as she realised that it was deathly quiet... It was as though she had died or something like that!

Then she saw the familiar staircase and she frowned, her feet hurting slightly from all the walking! She just wanted to sit down! Then she heard the noise and she tried to struggle away from Angelo, all her efforts amounting to nothing as she saw the sources of the noise and she frowned even more, before she was thrown to the ground and noticed the smaller man from before, Don, a handtowel in his hand!

She heard him speak and felt herself smirking slightly... "The bastard! Like I'm gonna make it easy!" she snarled, attempting to stop the man, but failing as her vision was obscured and she was left waiting for whatever would happen! "Well come on then! Get on with it!" she snapped rather impatiently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom