Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hostage of Crime (Ookami & gracedragon13)

Lynette whimpered as the man seized her chin, then assaulted her lips, the bleeding beginning to start again as he nibbled on them and lapped it up. She wanted to push him away and try to run, but she was paralysed, not wanting to anger him and cause him to hurt her more than he already was... She could feel his length inside her, and every movement he made felt as though he was tearing her open...

As he gripped the collar of her shirt, she closed her eyes, whimpering as he ripped it off her body, leaving her completely exposed to whatever this foul creature wanted to do... She could smell blood in the air and she began to feel slightly lightheaded, as though the blood was wet paint...

She heard him speak, then cried out in pain as he roughly grabbed her breasts, his nails digging into her and stretching her skin. She listened to his voice and slowly realised that her old life was just that... Her old life... And this was her new life... The life of a toy... A hostage to this man... To Lukas!

Kneading her breast in a rough circular motion, he varied his grip from rough to gentle, rubbing the tip of her breast gently at times, only to squeeze down hard on them a moment later. Lukas hadn’t ever fallen in love with a girl, but he had to admit he loved the sound of Lynette whimpering and crying. Each time she whimpered his cock throbbed with enthusiasm, getting more aroused each time she displayed her weak vulnerable state.

Lynette was incredible, her tight well walls kept massaging his cock with vigor, it was like putting on a condom several sizes too small, and he’d be lying if he said it didn’t hurt, but it wasn’t a pain he couldn’t deal with. And the whimpers and whines he got in exchange were enough, nevermind the tremendous flow of pleasure. “I should thank you for keeping yourself untouched for me for so long” he mocked, pulling his cock out to the very tip, the warm pressure around his cock being relieved, and the slick juices of their sexes, as well as the blood of Lynette’s virginity making contact with the cold air in the room. “You’re mine now Lynne, you better get used to it too, you said you didn’t want a stranger take your first time? Well that’s not a problem, you’re body’s going to know mine without fail after I’m done with you”

With that he slammed his entire cock inside Lynette’s sore pussy, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her onto his hard powerful cock. A loud ecstatic moan groaning into the room as Lukas nearly came. If there was one thing Lukas was proud of during sex, it wasn’t his size, nor his skills, but his stamina, and he had Lynette to please him for as long as he wanted.

Lynette found herself crying out, half in pain as the man toyed with her... She wasn't sure how much or hurt, since her body was becoming accustomed to the constant feeling of pain... How she hated this man! She wanted to claw his eyes out... To make him regret everything he had ever done to anyone! She knew that hers wasn't the first life he'd ruined, and she wanted to make him pay tenfold... But she knew she wouldn't be brave enough to do that! He was the leader of a gang, and she was just a girl...

She was roused from her thoughts at the sound of the mans snide remark as he pulled out to his tip, and as his length was forced back into her, she cried out in pure pain, her cries mixed with loud sobs... She just wished that he would get tired soon, or the pain would become enough to make her pass out...

Lukas moaned in pleasure each time he thrust his cock inside her tight pussy, her vagina felt so nice and hot. And her crying only made it better, even the slight pain from the tightness was beginning to loosen up as Lukas relentlessly pounded his cock in and out of her, precum oozing out of the tip of his cock and lubricating Lynette’s insides to make for an easier fit, Lukas grunted with each thrust, his cock burying itself deeper with each subsequent thrust, his hands slamming Lynette down on himself, to meet his powerful thrusts.

“That’s it, cry for me, let me hear your heart and mind being shattered into a million pieces” he growled, pressing his fingers into her hips. And adding a slight grind to each thrust as he began exploring her vaginal walls, looking for a certain spot inside her that would make her cries of pain a bit more lustful, as good as her vagina felt trying to push him out, it couldn't compare to the feeling of being sucked in and held. He couldn't care less if Lynette hated him, he was only after her body after all.

After a while, his thrusts started slowly getting less painful, but only very slowly... It seemed that her body was adapting to fit the man, to encompass him and she hated the idea! But all she could do was sobs and cry through this inhumane torture! She cursed him so many times! She just wanted him to drop dead for what he was doing to her once innocent body... She tilted her head to the side as he continually attacked her womanhood with the long powerful thrusts of his large member...

She heard him speak, and in one last attempt to defy him, she silenced herself, her nails digging into the mans back but not yet drawing blood... Then she felt him grind his hips and hit something, and her attempts were ruined as a half cry, half moan escaped her... Now she would just have to deal with whatever he did to her! She could only pray that he wouldn't kill her!

Lukas grinned wolfishly when Lynette’s repeated cries were interrupted by a hint of pleasure, the moan making him chuckle under his breath, before he began focusing that one spot that Lynette seemed to like so much. His tone condescending and mocking as he spoke. “Hmm what was that? Sounded awfully sexy” he whispered heatedly, licking her cheek as he begun moving his hips harder and faster. His cock sliding in and out of her with a bit more ease now, he could feel her insides moulding to accommodate his cock. Her body already beginning to transform itself to suit Lukas’s sexual needs.

“That’s it Lynette, suck my cock with your warm wet pussy, pull me deeper inside your slutty body, let me hear the sound of your body betraying your mind” he growled, slipping his left hand down and along Lynette’s stomach before pressing his thumb against her clit, rubbing it in a rough circular motion, before flicking it with his finger.

"N-No..." she stammered softly as his length kept hitting that spot, the pain becoming more and more masked by pleasure with each hard thrust of his length... She could feel him moving in and out of her at a fast rate, then she felt him licking her cheek and a slight fear of what was happening throbbed through her... Lukas was making her body begin to enjoy this horrendous torture, and no matter how much she tried to tell herself he wasn't, her body protested and a slight moan escaped her...

At the mans words, she tried to control herself and stop herself moaning, but her attempt was shattered as his hand moved down her stomach and to her clit. She couldn't help but moan as he pressed his thumb down on it, and began rubbing circles onto it... She couldn't deny that she would have enjoyed it, had it been someone else... "I hate you!" she managed to say in between moans...

His cock began pulsing angrily as he continued to pummel her pussy with his hard manhood. The shaft picking up a gradual heat as the arousal made it’s way to the peak, and the quick fast friction of Lynette’s insides grabbed onto him. He could feel Lynette getting wet now, his cock sliding in and out much easier than it had been doing moments prior.

“No what? You weren’t complaining before, why the sudden change?” he mocked, slowing his thrusting, but spending an extra length of time inside her, grinding suggestively over that one spot. Loving the way Lynette’s voice trembled in rejection and fear. “Not that it matters, you’ve got no right to refuse me.” He chuckled, grunting as Lynette’s pussy began welcoming him in, her body betraying her mind and accepting, wanting, even craving the rough friction of his cock. “Don’t worry, I already knew that, and you know what?” he asked, planning to confess his emotions just before he released himself inside her.

Lynette felt her body relaxing as it accepted what was happening, the cruel torture beginning to feel more pleasurable as a liquid coated her inner walls, allowing the mans length to slide in and out of her slightly faster... She tried not to moan as his length hit that one pleasurable spot that made her want to cry out, but all she did was quieten the shy moans that were coming from her, gradually rising in volume before they stopped to listen to the mans words...

She had lost almost all of her will, and she felt that she couldn't fight anymore! She just wanted it to end so she could convince herself how truly awful it felt, and that she hadn't enjoyed the rough thrusts of his manhood... And once she had done that, she would make sure that Lukas paid for all of it... That was what she wanted!

Grinning more and more as Lynette’s moaning got louder, he could feel his cum building inside his testicles. God, he wanted to release himself inside her right then and there, but doing so wouldn’t be quite as mentally humiliating compared to Lynette admitting that she wasn’t hating their little fun as much as she’d liked to show.

His cock still planted deep inside her tight warmth, pulsating with unreleased energy, Lukas suddenly stopped. His rough animalistic thrusts turning into a gentle rocking that stimulated both their arousals, but only barely enough to keep the heat of the moment going.

Grabbing Lynette’s head and shoving her face into his chest possessively. Lukas let out a soft growl of dominance. Continuing to move his hips in a rhythmic slow beat. “Do you want it to end?” he asked quietly, pondering the question himself for a moment before continuing. “There’s only one way it’ll end, but I’m not entirely convinced you deserve it” he smirked, running his hand through her long brown hair. “Beg for it Lynne, and then-and only then, will this end.”

Lynette whimpered slightly as she felt him pull her head into his chest. Then the sound of his growl seemed to echo throughout the darkness... She was terrified of him, and what he was capable of! He'd already taken her virginity, but what else could he do? She was sure that there were far worse things that she couldn't even imagine!

Then she heard his question and she nodded slowly, into the chest, before hearing his next words and his instruction as he ran his hands through her hair. She thought about her choices... She could either fight him and suffer like this for God knows how long, or she could give in and allow herself to be humiliated... To here there was no competition between the two as she opened her mouth to speak...

"P-Please... I-I..." she said softly, squeezing her eyes shut as she tried to speak those humiliating words... "Please cum..." she managed to say in between sobs as she kept her eyes squeezed shut! She could barely speak, nevermind beg! She could only hope that it was enough for the foul man named Lukas

Lukas’s cock throbbed notably when he heard the feeble request. The timid reluctance making it sound all the more attractive. “Mhmmm” he purred, continuing to run his fingers through her hair gently and affectionately. He loved it when people did as he said, and his surprise towards Lynette actually saying those words had made him feel a bit elated and cocky.

“Where do you want me to cum Lynne?” he whispered in her ear, before running his tongue along the side, grazing his teeth over her ear lobe, covering the side of her face his heated lustful breath. “There’s only one right answer sweetie, let’s hope you get this one right” he mocked, knowing Lynette didn’t want him to cum inside her. Lukas wanted to hear her ask for it inside her, but his sexual desire for the girl before him was growing stronger by the moment, and unable to restrain himself, he began picking up the pace again, his cock sliding half way out before sliding all the way back inside her wonderfully hot pussy.

Lynette couldn't help but smile slightly at the feeling of the mans hands running through her hair, like her mother did when she was still a child... Then she heard his words and felt her jaw wobble as he licked her ear, his teeth grazing over her ear lobe before she heard his mocking words...

"I-Inside me..." she whimpered as she let her head roll to the side in humiliation, before she felt his length sliding out, then into her as she tried to stop the moans escaping her lips, only to have those efforts betrayed by her body... She hated the way it felt! She just wanted it other with, and she wanted to see her brother again, and all of her friends!

“Good girl” Lukas whispered, running his hand through her silky hair one last time before snaking his hand down her body, slithering his fingers along her soft body before sliding across and grabbing ahold of Lynette’s hand, prying her balled fists open with one hand before entangling his fingers with hers.

“You have no idea how sexy you feel right now” he continued, kissing her gently on the forehead. “But as you wish, I’ll end it since you seem so eager” he chuckled, before taking in a deep breath, inhaling her sexual scent before plunging in his cock inside her with ferocity, a loud moan of pleasure leaving his lips, his ice blue eyes closed in pure ecstasy, a bead of sweat dripping off his raven black hair and splashing on Lynette’s body.

Placing a firm hand on her waist to steady himself, he could feel the heat of arousal from her body, the warm soft skin burning with sexual desire even if the emotional aspect wasn’t there. “Ready Lynne?” he asked before repeatedly slamming himself against her swollen gspot. His toned athletic body slamming against hers as his cock buried itself deep inside her over and over again. Until he finally shuddered, a final grunt of pleasure sparking off his lips before they lowered themselves and pecked Lynnete on the lips. His cum bursting forth and immediately filling her insides with his hot creamy seed. “Lynne! Your pussy’s amazing” he shouted, shooting another huge load inside her already stretched insides, it was only his second shot, and Lynette couldn’t handle anymore, but only a small amount could dribble its way out her pussy lips, forcing the oncoming semen to travel deeper and deeper inside her.

Lynette sniffed slightly as she felt his hand entangling itself with hers... She ignored everything he was saying, and simply prayed for it to be over soon, no matter what the costs were! She felt him kiss her forehead and she simply closed her eyes, before feeling his hand on her waist, as if trying to steady himself, then she heard his question and she whimpered before feeling his length slamming into her, hitting the sensitive spot inside her causing her to cry out in pleasure...

She felt him kiss her as spurts of something warm spurting into her causing her to whimper slightly, before she felt even more filling her, a tiny bit managing to leak out, but most of it escaping her and the rest pushing up even further into her as she felt tears trickling down her face...

Shooting his copious amount of hot sticky cum inside her, Lukas continued to cum like a horse, his cock grinding against her wet pussy, pushing itself roughly against her as it tried to reach deeper inside her, plugging the cum he’d already released into her warm tight vagina. His hand rubbed against her skin roughly before grabbing ahold of one of her breasts kneading it eagerly, feeling her body up with his free hand while making sure to not let go of Lynette’s hand with his other as it squeezed down assuringly, it wasn’t like Lukas would have bothered to wear contraception either way, but the thought of breeding Lynnete suddenly flashed through his mind, and he wondered what would happen if Lynnete were to ever have a child inside her.

“It’s okay” Lukas suddenly whispered, licking her moist cheeks of the salty tears. “I’ll take care of you, you might hate it at first, but sooner or later you won’t be able to think about anything else” he whispered maliciously. His powerful shots of cum finally receding into a dribble, “I’ve decided I like you Lynne, I think I’ll be keeping you for a long time” he chuckled, the sexual grope of his hand hinting that they’d be having sex quite a fair bit during the period of her being owned by him.

Lynette found herself breathing heavily as she felt the flow of the mans seed slowing to a dribble and his free hand groping her exposed body! Thankfully it was dark and the man couldn't see, only feel her! She felt the man squeeze her hand and for that slight second a small smile snuck onto her face, but it was soon removed by the feeling of him licking her cheeks and the tears that covered them...

She heard his words and she whimpered again, the idea of suffering that again making half of her want to vomit! But the other half would just let it happen without resisting, as long as the man didn't hurt her and let her have some rest!
She prayed that he had finished with her for now! She knew that she wouldn't be able to take anymore! She was exhausted, her whole body shaking slightly beneath the man....

Feeling Lynette whimpering brought a smile to the sadistic man’s face. His hand awfully gentle as he grabbed her by the chin, tipping her face up towards him. “Ready for round two sweet heart?” he mocked brushing hair out of Lynette’s face. Enjoying the way her pussy immediately tensed at the mention of going again, the though quite clearly terrified by the idea. Lukas figured he should pull out and give the girl some rest as she was undoubtedly sore from her first experience but Lynette just felt so nice and warm, he wanted to enjoy being connected for just a bit longer, though Lynette didn’t know that. “Ready?” he whispered sensually brushing his lips against her ear as he spoke.

“…. Or we could give you a day or two to recover?” he teased, watching her in the dark to see how she’d respond.

At the sound of his words, Lynette felt her whole body tense... Round two? How cruel was this man! She wanted to pull her face away from him and forced him to let go of her chin, but she didn't have the willpower... She felt his lips over her ear and she almost whimpered...

"P-Please... N-No more..." she feebly begged him, praying that he would give her a bit of a rest... "Not yet... Please!" she said, her bottom lip wobbling slightly as her whole body trembled in fear!

Lukas hummed a bit, feigning contemplation for a few seconds before grinning like an idiot. Placing a single finger on Lynette’s lips and tracing them lewdly. “I don’t know, I was sort of hoping to go for at least four or five more times before calling it a day” he lied, sniggering as he could nearly see Lynette’s pretty face paling in his mind.

“If you don’t want me to go again, you’re going to at least do something for me in return right?” he asked, smirking at the confusion and desperation that would undoubtedly be running through Lynette’s mind right now. “No ideas?” he mocked, pausing and then laughing. “Well you can use your lips to get me cleaned up down there, you sort of made a mess after I gave you all that cum you wanted so desperately.”

Lynette felt her face pale as he stated that he'd wanted four or five more times... How could anyone physically do that? It seemed almost impossible... Then she heard his words, saying that she had to do something for him... She had no idea what he meant, until he told her! The idea sickened her and made her want to vomit, so she lay still for a moment, thinking about what to do, before deciding upon the lesser of two evils...

"A-Alright..." she stammered, agreeing to do what he'd said.. She had absolutely no idea how to do it, but it was better than having the pain of him thrusting into her again and again....

Curious Lukas raised an eyebrow, contemplating whether he should actually let Lynette give it a shot. He actually hadn’t been serious about making her suck him off, and he hadn’t expected her to accept no matter how worn out she was. Chuckling to himself a bit, his small laughter soon was full blown, a hearty laugh that was either the laugh of someone who was having the time of their life, or more fitting for the setting, someone who had completely lost their mind.

“I wasn’t being serious Lynne…. Though I’ll keep it in mind for next time that you’re not as opposed to the idea as I thought you’d be. Or did you really enjoy it that much?” he mocked, completely oblivious to how broken and tired Lynnete was feeling. While it’d be fun wearing the brunette out, breaking her mind and soul this early on would make her rather boring to have around, and in all honesty, her willingness to let Lukas do whatever he wanted with her was enough to make Lukas frown.

“Just let me stay like this for a few more seconds, then I’ll organize for you to get cleaned up” he ordered, wrapping a possessive arm around her and holding her against his chest.

Lynette felt a slight fear running through her at the sound of the mans laughing... Everything about him terrified her! She was sure that he was insane, or something similar! And she was at his mercy... She hated feeling weak like this, but she hated being in pain almost as much, if not more!

Then she heard his words and she sighed in relief, glad that she wasn't going to have to touch him! Not like that anyway!
Then she felt him pull her against his chest and for some reason she actually felt happy, well she would have done had the man not just raped her! She would have nuzzled her head into him, but that would have just been betraying herself, so she just stayed still, letting the man hold her to him...

While it was clear that Lynette felt relieved at hearing she wouldn’t be forced into having sex again, she had little else to say. Remaining quiet as usual without giving any indication that she’d heard, simply letting Lukas do what he wanted with her body. Part of him was even tempted to tell her he’d lied again, and was going to rape her all over again. His cock swelling at the thought, twitching inside her and sloshing a wave of cum insider her womb from the slight motion.

“So how’s it feel to be freed from your virginity?” he asked, squeezing on Lynette’s arm just hard enough to cause discomfort. He didn’t intend to hurt her just yet. But he wanted an obedient sex slave, something he could have fun with both physically and mentally. There was no fun in abusing Lynette’s pussy and marking her as his personal belonging if she was just going to take it all and not utter a single thought of her own.

She felt the cum sloshing around inside her as the mans cock twitched slightly, as if to remind her of what had happened before she heard the mans words and felt him squeeze her arm slightly... Wasn't it a rather stupid question? In her mind she could only think of one response, and albeit rather rude, she didn't care anymore.

"How do you think it feels? Bastard!" she snapped! Her body might have been slightly numb, but her mouth wasn't, and she would say whatever she wanted to! No-one would change that about her! "I hate you so much Lukas, now, let go of my arm!" she growled slightly at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom