Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hostage of Crime (Ookami & gracedragon13)

The sound of some poor girls screaming caused Lynnette to squeeze her eyes shut as she tried to ignore the cries for help... She didn't want to be like that! She only ever wanted to sleep with someone she knew and trusted... Someone who would be gentle with her, but she knew that her body probably wouldn't respond in the same way as she wanted it too... She was warm... Too warm...

As something started ringing, Lynnette wondered what was happening... She had know idea of anything that was happening, and she just prayed that it wasn't that bad... That nothing painful would happen!

She yelped in pain as the larger man, Angelo, pinned her to the floor and ripped her skirt off... She stared into his eyes with her frightened and confused brown eyes, begging to see some sympathy or compassion in his eyes... "What's going on..." she asked softly...

Speaking for the first time Angelo, looked up at her dumbly, as if he’d just been asked the dumbest question of the century. Though the look in his eyes was far from condescending, actually it was just pure puzzlement as if he couldn’t quite understand why Lynette had to ask. “Nuthin’ special ma’am, just checkin’ if ya still virgin” he mumbled pinching her undergarments and slipping them down to her knee’s.

Angelo’s hands moved quickly and professionally, there wasn’t even a hint of lust in his eyes, and the way his fingers moved felt more mechanical than lewd. A bit like a doctor examining a patient. “Stay still, be over soon ma’am” she continued, pressing large warm fingers on Lynette’s lower lips before parting them gently, lowering his head to take a good look. To a normal girl his hands would have just felt creepy, but thanks to the affects of the drug, they felt burning hot, and perhaps almost pleasant against her sensitive skin.

Lynnette looked to the side and nodded silently at the mans words as he slid her undergarments, leaving, her nether regions exposed to the air... She moaned slightly, unable to stop herself before she gasped at the warmth of his hands on her sensitive lips... They were burning, and it felt strange to her... Not that she didn't like it...

"T-To hot..." she stammered as he kept examining her... His burning fingers holding her lips open so he could see inside her... It felt so strand to her, having someone looking at her nether regions, whether it was to set if she was a virgin or for anything else...

|Angelo|
Angelo quickly jerked his fingers away upon hearing her moan, looking fearfully up at Don, breathing a sigh of relief before wrinkling his nose unpleasantly at Lynette. “Don’t do that” he ordered in a hushed whisper, obviously a bit upset that Lynette had expressed pleasure, whether it be unintentional or not. It was kind of comical to see the man so scared of the much smaller Don.

“She be a virgin Big Don” the man stated. Quickly slipping Lynette underwear back up to cover her private region. Both the response and gesture earning a disapproving click of the tongue from the midget man.
---
|Don|
“Fine, fine, lock her up then till her patron arrives” Don paused a bit before raising a menacing eyebrow. “You’re not to touch the whores here more than necessary, got it?” he warned before returning to his seat and scribbling down something else.
---
|Angelo|
“Uh… sure thing boss” he mumbled, looking down at Lynette as if she were death personified. “C-can you stand ma’am?” he asked timidly, no longer wanting to drag her around as a precaution.
---

"S-Sorry..." Lynnette stammered... She felt as though she had very little control over her body... But she was glad that they'd found her to be a virgin... It proved that she wasn't lying and that she was telling the truth when she'd spoke... But why was she to be locked up in a room... Had the cold man had a sudden change... She was glad though...

Looking at the bigger man as he pulled her panties back up, and she couldn't help but smile... He seemed so nice, helpless even... It was as though he didn't want to be there... At the sound of his question, she nodded and slowly got to her feet not wanting to slip over uc

Angelo shook his head slowly as if scolding a child which had performed poorly, but had to be forgiven. “Follow me this way ma’am” he mumbled leading her down the stairs and down a dimly lit hall. The paint on the wall had cracked and peeled off ages ago, and a variety of things from cigarette butts to broken glass and used condoms lay scattered on the floor. It was impossible to see too far ahead in the darkness, and the only sign of them making any progress was the silver numbers printed on each door.

Just as Lynette walked pass one of the doors a loud scream of agony shrieked through the air and something collided full force against the steel door. “Please, no more, I need a break, please don’t! Mrghf-“…..

Angelo glanced over at Lynette frowning, “Not yet, later, your rooms down this way” he stated impatiently pointing a finger into the darkness. It was quite clear that he wanted to get his job over and done with as soon as possible. Lynette probably didn’t want to stic around in the halls eitherway. Being underground, the hallway was incredibly chilly, and a blasting airconditioner lining the hallway’s ceiling didn’t help the temperature in the slightest. Fortunately though, despite the mess, there seemed to be good ventilation down here and it didn’t smell…. Well not too bad at least anyway.

Lynnette nodded silently and followed the man through the darkness... Or was a truly horrible place here, but running away would only get her in more trouble than she already was... So instead she obediently followed, her head looking down so she could avoid the rather horrible items that were scattered on the floor... She truly hated it when people dropped their foul litter everywhere! And that was one of the reasons that this place made her feel sick to the stomach...

Then as she walked past one door, something hit it quite forcefully and caused her to jump... She felt her face pale and the begging coming from the other side of the door, but she frowned in any attempt to hide the feeling of pure horror that was flowing through her blood... She looked up from the floor towards Angelo and kept following him, just wanting to be out of the corridor... It was cold and dark, two things that didn't really comfort her... She could feel the cold air on her bare legs and she started shivering slightly, before walking as close to Angelo as she could without touching him...

The large man frowned unhappily as he noticed Lynette trying to approach him. If he hadn’t checked her virginity himself he would have been certain that this girl was a street whore trying to lure him. She was pretty enough, but Angelo had a job to do, and being tempted wasn’t making that job any easier, especially failing here was equivalent to failing life. He didn’t even want to think about what had happened to the man who’d held his position before he’d come.

Finally arriving at an un-numbered room Angelo, took a deep sigh. Signaling for Lynette to move closer to the door, he moved with alarming speed as Lynette moved forward, swishing the door open and shoving her roughly in the back, knocking her forward, and slamming the door behind her.

The room was pitch black, it was worse than a prison in the sense that there was no light. A prison would have been more spacious too. The small boxed room was only big enough to house one single mattress, and enough door space for the door to open, it couldn’t have been more than a few feet either way.

“Your room ma’am…. You’re on hold till someone comes to claim you, normally you get put on display for awhile, but orders are orders” he mumbled from the small slit that connected the room to the dimly lit hallway. If Lynette really strained her eyes she could probably manage to see her fingers with the light, but either way, it wasn’t enough for a human to see in.

Lynnette moved closer to the door as the man gestured for her to... Then the next thing she knew, she was stumbling into the room as the man shut the door behind her... It was pitch black in there, and lonely... She heard him speak and she made no attempt to response... She simply stood in the middle of the room with her arms outstretched before walking to one side until she felt some sort of mattress on the floor...

Silently, she sat down on it and drew her knees up to her chest... All she could do was wait helplessly for someone to come for her... She heard another scream from somewhere nearby and she held her hands over her ears to block out as much of the sound as she could, before she rested her chin on her knees wondering if this hadn't happened if she'd left the mall earlier...

After the large man had left, silence settled around Lynette, every once in awhile a loud agonizing scream would fill the hallways, but besides that it pretty much felt like she’d died. She couldn’t see, and her body was undoubtedly going cold as the sun fell beneath the horizon. Though it wasn’t like Lynette could tell seeing as she was far from the sun’s reach anyway. Minutes turned into hours, and even the drug she’d been injected with had settled into a dull throb in her gut. The burning sensation getting weaker, but never really leaving her completely.

As the hours passed, the sun rose once more outside, thought that made no difference to the people down here as the crying had continued overnight as well.

Lynnette kept her hands pressed over her ears before she realised it did no good... She could still hear those horrendous screams, ones that convinced her that she had died and gone to hell... Well it would have had she not been able to hear her heartbeat in her ears! But it was dark and cold, and she couldn't tell how much time had passed... It could have been a matter of seconds, or it could have been days... She had no idea!

She stayed sat on the mattress with her head rested against a wall, the dull throbbing in her gut driving her insane, the burning sensation weakening but leaving her with a need to be touched to get rid of it completely, but she would never stoop to that level!

She tried to get some sleep, but whenever she was almost asleep, a scream would wake her up, causing some form of torture, but after several attempts, sleep finally consumed her... To anyone that saw her, she would look dead, her entire body pale from the cold as she stayed perfectly still, her breathing so shallow that it was almost unnoticeable, and her entire body unbelievably cold...

3/4 of a day had passed by the time something finally changed. The loud creek of the door resounding through the room as a shadowy figure entered the room, having spent so much time in the dark, Lynette’s eyes would have had trouble adjusting to even the dim light outside, and regardless of her adaptability, the door quickly closed behind the figure. Enshrouding the pair in darkness, just as someone on the other side slid the bar-lock closed, trapping both of them inside.

At first it might have seemed as if the new comer was someone in a similar predicament to Lynette, but the moment the man spoke, the familiarity should have been enough to be recognized immediately. “So… how many cocks have you sucked so far?” Lukas asked mockingly, shuffling around in the darkness, it was sort of eerie knowing that someone was there in the darkness, but not being able to see them.

“Well, you said you’d kill me the next time we met…. I’m waiting” he jeered, sounding annoyingly confident, Lynette had been deprived of not only been woken up several times by screaming, but she’d also been deprived of water and food, while also being nagged by the warm tingling sensation inside her. It had just been for a day, but the mental uncertainty regarding how much time had passed made it seem much longer than it actually had been.

Lynnette woke as she heard the door open but she made no effort to move... She just sat there with her head against the wall as she wondered what was happening, before she heard someone enter and the door being closed and locked behind them... The only thing she could do was wonder who had been put in here with her, and she prayed that it wasn't some perverted old man...

Then she heard the voice and she groaned slightly... She would have punched him had she not been so thirsty... "Uh... This really must be hell!" she complained, ignoring what he had asked... She heard him moving around and she was glad that it was dark... If she couldn't see him, then he couldn't see her!

She heard his second comment and she found herself smirking slightly... "All in good time..." she mumbled, before thinking of a question she wanted to ask. "How long has it been?" She asked as she prayed for the burning and tingling sensation to dissipate and leave her in peace, but she knew that it wouldn't... So instead she closed her eyes, not bothering to even try to see in the dark... She'd just damage them if she did...

While it was Lukas’s first time in this particular room, all the other rooms were built with the exact same layout, and it didn’t take long before he had a general idea where Lynette was, she could only be infront of him, and it was either to his left, right, or right in front. And after a step or two his foot collided with hers, confirming Lukas’s estimate. “Oh, I’m sorry, if I’d know you wanted hairy old men then I would have made sure this room was packed full of greasy fat men who stank so bad you’d want to vomit.” He chuckled taking a seat on the mattress, most likely an arm span or two away from Lynette.

“Three days, I was hoping to come see you a lot sooner, but your brother immediately went into hiding after he found out you’d gone missing. Sent over a few demands but still haven’t got a single response, guess I overestimated how important you were” he snickered. Swirling a glass of something in his hand as he spoke.

It was of course all a lie. It still hadn’t been one day, and Lukas hadn’t sent any ransom notice yet, he didn’t know if Lynette’s brother was kicking up a fuss, but at the very least none of his men had reported anything.

“So yeah, pray your brother sticks his neck out for you, or you’ll be spending the rest of your life in this nice comfy room” he snorted, rolling his eyes as his words dripped with sarcasm.

Lynnette could hear him moving closer, but she didn't before moving... She was too tired and thirsty to do anything... Then she felt his foot hit hers and she whimpered involuntarily... Then she heard his words and sighed before feeling the mattress shift slightly, indicating that the man had sat down, but not too close to her...

"Three days? I must have slept for longer than I thought..." she sighed before finding herself chuckling slightly. "Looks like you screwed up this time... Not enough research I'm guessing?" she said, trying to make herself sound as confident as possible, when tears were actually pouring out of her eyes... She was glad that it was too dark to see... If it was light she'd have held back those tears. "In the future you should find out what people really care about..."

Then she heard the mans next words and she simply sighed... She hated the man, but she was glad to have some company in this cold, dark room... She'd just have to find a way to keep him talking... "What's your name?" she asked, really quite curious as to what it was... "I don't want to have keep referring to you in my head as 'That guy I hate'..." she said quietly, her head still resting on the cold wall of the room as she tried to ignore that slight throbbing and burning sensation of her nether regions...

Lukas was actually rather surprised that the girl didn’t lash out at him, it didn’t take a genius to work out who’d win in a fight, so it was probably the smarter thing to do, but that said, it wasn’t often people in Lynette’s current predicament had the ability to think with a level head. Chances were she was either too tired, or didn’t see the point in attacking him.

“Hmm perhaps, few heads might roll on the floor once I find out who was in charge or researching you, I was told your doting brother loved you more than life itself, but I guess one’s own life always comes before that of others. I don’t usually take advice from people who have a screwed up, bleak future but I guess I’ll take your advice just this once…. Genius” he mocked, somewhat surprised to find Lynette so talkative, he didn’t think for a moment that she was actually crying.

“You know, I am the guy who screwed your life over and locked you in here. You’d think there’d be more important things for you to say to me….. Like how much you hate me, or begging me to let you out and return to your miserable life?”

"There may be more important things to say but however important they are, they won't make any difference... You'd probably kill me before letting me go back to my old life, and you'd probably just find it amusing if I told you how much I hated you... And you probably already know that, but to make you happier 'I hate you, let me go home!'..." she said in the most emotionless voice she could muster... It was all worthless being here, and talking was the only way she could pass the time and hide that she was crying... She didn't really care about much then, except the fact that she was desperate for a drink of water, but she'd just deal with that!

As she sat, she felt herself sniffing slightly and cursed herself, she'd been trying so hard not to give away any signs of her current situation, and that had probably just ruined everything... She'd just have to hope that he'd think it was because if the temperature...

"So, are you gonna give me your name or what so I know what to write on your gravestone?" she said, trying to make herself look more confident than she really was... She couldn't bare the idea of being seen as weak!

Lukas actually chuckled at her retort, finding it highly amusing he would have returned her comment with something just as snappy and rude had he not heard the sniffling sound. It was sort of hard to miss in the silence around them, and in all honesty Lukas had expected Lynette to be in tears even before he turned up. In all honesty he was actually impressed she’d managed to restrain her emotions this long.

“I didn’t think you cared that much about me, thought you’d just substitute it with ‘asshole’ or something…. But since you seem to want to know so badly…. Name’s Lukas, don’t really have a last name.” he added casually, edging over a little bit closer to Lynette.

“As for going home, you’re right, I’m not letting you go back…. But I might be willing to let you out of here if you’re willing to make yourself worth my time?” he suggested grinning in the dark, lacing his words with sexual tones. “Or have you made yourself at home here already?”

Lynnette couldn't help but smirk at his words then nod as she heard him say his name... Lukas... It sounded like it fit him... Slightly dark, like something related to Lucifer, the devil... She felt him moving closer to her, and had she not been leaning against the wall, she would have shuffled away from him...

Then she listened to him and her face turned into a mask of horror... She didn't know what would be worse... Staying hear with all the noises that echoed throughout the place, or making herself 'worth his time',, whatever he was suggesting by that...

"I might consider those options if I wasn't feeling like a fish in a desert, but whatever!" she said coldly... Lukas could twist the 'whatever' to mean anything he wanted, but she really didn't care... Neither of them seemed to be the 'lesser of two evils',, both were equal to her...

Lukas couldn’t have cared less what her response was, he’d come here for one reason, and he intended to leave with that objective accomplished, whether Lynette was willing to cooperate or not was merely a matter of difficulty. And while Lukas loved things going his own way, he wasn’t against a challenge once in awhile either. Sensing Lynette unwillingness, or inability to move away, he scooted a bit closer, his elbows bumping against hers. The moment it made contact his hand shot out, right past her face and straight to her far shoulder, his warm hands feeling almost burning hot, Lynette hadn’t realized it, but her body was incredibly cold from the temperature, and having just awoken, it had only made things worse.

Forcing the contents of the glass he’d been swirling in his hand into his mouth, he tossed the glass at the door, the frail object shattering upon contact. Though Lynette had no time to worry about that as a hand grabbed her by the throat roughly before something pressed against her lips, a cold sweet liquid being released from Lukas’s mouth into hers, Lukas refused to let her spit it out, his lips locked onto hers in a manner that was more forceful than passionate, it was the kiss of a man who expected, but had no intentions of giving back. The kiss of a rapist.

Lynette awaited a response from Lukas before feeling him moving closer to her his elbow hitting hers and a hand that was too hot on her far shoulder... It was slightly painful, but it was soothing and she could feel her blood at her shoulder beginning to warm slightly... But she was confused as to why his hand was there in the first place, unless he was aiming elsewhere and missed...

Then she heard a glass shattering against the door and she was about to complain about how dangerous that could be when she felt a hand grabbing her throat... She yelped slightly, then whimpered as she struggled to breathe past his hand, then she felt something against her lips before a cold and sweet liquid was forced into her mouth... She had no idea what it was and she would have spat it out had it not been for the lips that were forcefully locked on hers.. She tried to struggle, then gave up quickly, realising how pointless it was... Lukas was far stronger than her, and if this was what he wished to happen, then it would happen whether she consented to it or not!

It probably felt like Lukas would shove her onto the mattress and force himself on her without asking for approval, but surprisingly he quickly released his hold on Lynette, pulling his face away swiftly, still a bit pissy about how Lynette had slapped him after they’d first met. Lukas put a bit of distance between himself and Lynette once again, though this time he was smirking triumphantly, licking his lips in the dark after he’d made sure Lynette had drunk the potion.

“Remember how you said you’d rather die than give yourself to me? Well now’s your chance to prove yourself” Lukas snickered, reaching into his pocket and popping a small pill into his mouth. “The stuff you just drank? It’s poison, something I had my men put together, it’s supposed to kill you slowly over the span of a few hours, and then leave your system, making it seem like you died of natural causes, neat huh?”

“Don’t get upset though, it’s what you wanted right? I personally would have preffered to get a taste of you, but I’m respectful enough to grant one of your wishes, your life or your dignity, choice is yours.”

Lynette frowned as the guy released her but not before forcing her to swallow the liquid... She put her hand over her mouth, trying to rid herself of the taste it had left behind... Then she heard his words and she whimpered slightly as pure fear ran through her... She didn't actually want to die...

After he finished speaking, Lynette stayed silent for what seemed like an age as she tried to think of what to say! In the end she found herself beginning to cry..

"Please, I didn't mean it! I don't want to die!" she whimpered, ashamed of what she was saying... "I'll do anything, just please don't let me die! I'll do everything you tell me to!" she said before she felt herself beginning to sobs slightly... This way she might stand a chance of seeing her brother again, and maybe Lukas wasn't as cruel as he seemed!

Lukas grinned at her words, having expected those exact words. It wasn’t the first time Lynette had offered to do ‘anything’ he wanted, and he knew it wouldn’t take much provocation to get those words to leave her lips again.

“Well that was quick” he stated unkindly, not caring how much of a jerk she saw him as. He was about to force her into the most intimate act two humans could do with each other. So it was a no brainer that she’d hate him by the end of it…. Even more so than she did already.

That was fine though, Lukas was here for love. He’d asked Don to check if Lynette was a virgin, and when he’d been told the affirmative, Lukas had immediately placed a reservation, if there was one thing he liked more than a tight hole, it was a tight hole which hadn’t been used before.

“Since you asked so nicely, I’m not against the idea of giving you the antidote” he whispered, edging closer to Lynette, placing his hands gently on her shoulders before guiding her down onto the mattress lying down. “You said you’d do anything, so lets see if you’re a liar.” He continued, sliding his fingers up her shoulder and along her collarbone before slithering down and cupping her breasts with the palm of his hand. “I want you to be a sex doll, you’re not allowed to move, you’re not allowed to resist, and you’re not allowed to make so much as a peep. Break any of these rules and you’ll be leaving this room in a few hours inside a plastic bag, do I make myself clear?” His tone was deadly, and despite the absence of light, his predatory blue eyes seemed to be ravaging her already. His face less than an inch away from Lynette’s his warm heated breath literally trickled over her lips.

Lynette whimpered slightly as she felt him pushing her down onto the mattress, his hand so easily finding and cupping her breast... She wanted to fight him but she knew that it would do no good... Then she heard his request and her eyes widened... She wasn't allowed to move or anything? She was just to lie there like an inanimate object while he had his way with her... But she so desperately wanted to live... She just wanted to ask him one question...

"What if it feels good and I moan accidentally?" she asked, her voice timid as she prayed that she hadn't already ruined her chances of living... His face was so close to hers, she could feel the warmth of his breath against her lips...

She had always dreamt of losing her virginity to someone she knew and trusted, and here she was about to have those dreams crushed by a stranger who had kidnapped her to get at her brother, who didn't seem to care...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom