Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for abusive dominate male (Read inside for more details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a dominate abusive male that is willing to play as Michael Jackson.

Now, in the plot, he has a 14 year old daughter. Katie-Michael Jackson. One night he had enough of her bullshit of skipping class, getting into trouble, and going out too late. He stays home, not going to the studio to record for a new album. He prepares himself with many devices to teach her a lesson for the weekend.

The role play will start with Michael receiving the report card and a detention report. He gets after her, and grounds her, Katie cusses him off and walks out of the house at 11 PM and doesn't return until the afternoon. That's when she comes on a Friday so he decided to teach her for those three days. He will look like he did in Thriller .

Here is my kink list:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Katie-Michael%20Jackson

The roleplay will be done in PM ONLY. If interested, PM ME

HisSexSlave said:
I'm looking for a dominate abusive male that is willing to play as Michael Jackson.

Now, in the plot, he has a 14 year old daughter. Katie-Michael Jackson. One night he had enough of her bullshit of skipping class, getting into trouble, and going out too late. He stays home, not going to the studio to record for a new album. He prepares himself with many devices to teach her a lesson for the weekend.

The role play will start with Michael receiving the report card and a detention report. He gets after her, and grounds her, Katie cusses him off and walks out of the house at 11 PM and doesn't return until the afternoon. That's when she comes on a Friday so he decided to teach her for those three days. He will look like he did in Thriller .

Here is my kink list:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Katie-Michael%20Jackson

The roleplay will be done in PM ONLY. If interested, PM ME

BUMP

WOW, what a fantasy! Is the whole point supposed to be all dark and twisted? Not looking to RP but either way, love it lol. I first read "Looking for abusive dominate male (Read inside for more details)" I click it and the very next thing I read is "I'm looking for a dominate abusive male that is willing to play as Michael Jackson." Pure gold. The fantasies people come up with never ceases to amaze me and I don't mean that sarcastically. Hope you find a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom