Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Really Depraved Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

Star
Hello everyone. I am Winter. I'm a twenty-two year old college student who has far more down time than they thought they would this semester, so I'm looking for a some HOT SMUT to pass the time.

Now, I'm not very choosy, but I do have some specifications when it comes to my roleplaying style/partners/whatever.

I am a literate to advanced-literate style roleplayer, and I exclusively work in third-person. I type a lot, several paragraphs per post, and I use my spellcheck. I would like you to be the same way. I don't care about your gender/skin color/shoe size/ whatever. That's your thing. What matters to me is that you write well. You should not care about my gender/skin color/shoe size/ whatever, either. If you're the kind of person who only wants to roleplay with omgachickinreallife, I am not the person to go to, because I find that mindset creepy. Not like you're going to meet your life partner over an adult roleplaying site. God I hope not.

Okay, now onto what I want to roleplay, which is probably what you scrolled down to see.

First of all, I want to play a submissive female character. I want you to play a dominant male/futa/something with an organ that can penetrate. I'm not choosy.

I have a full [F-List] and [Rabbit Hole] which you may look through at your leisure (SPOILER: they pretty much tell you I am a pervert) but here's a quick list of shit that I find really really gotdamn hot.

- Impregnation/ Breeding/ Oviposition/ Egglaying/Things that fall under that category
- Master/slave
- Kidnapping/etc
- Inter-species (furry/human, feral animal/human, you get the drift).
- Lactation
- Gangbangs/public use/exhibitionism

The more of those things that you are into, the better off we will be. Breeding is especially important, it is like my number one kink. I'm not saying I wouldn't be willing to do a roleplay without that theme, but... Well I would not be enthused.

A girl who grew up in a small village has been warned her whole life not to wander too far into the Forbidden Forest that borders the edge of town. SURPRISE SURPRISE one day she does and finds something very mean and horny. Like a tentacle monster or wolfmen or anything within the realm of possibility. This could end in one of two ways. She could either be captured and kept subservient to the [whatever she ran into] or, more interestingly, after being fucked silly, she leaves, finds herself unable to stop thinking about her experience, and keeps coming back for more, gradually getting caught up into more and more depraved things as the people in her village start to notice the changes in her.

Kind of alternatively to that one, a female member of some native half-animal tribe (furry, tail-and-ear-anime-type, something like that) is captured by an explorer whilst out hunting and taken back to their homeland as a prize.

It Basically Boils Down to a Plot About a Sentient Dog said:
"She was out walking her dog, a big, black, mastiff, when she noticed a woman staring at her distended stomach.

"My goodness," the lady exclaimed. "When are you due?"

She smiled, "Not for another few weeks."

The woman's eyes boggled. "What are you having? Twins?" She gasped a little when the other shook her head 'no'. "... Triplets?"

"No," the girl said, and her cheeks colored a bit as she glanced from the dog straining at the leash up to the woman. "I'm having puppies!""

A girl is kidnapped to be trained as a sex slave for a rich man with very unusual tastes.

These are just a few of my ideas, and most of the other ones go along the same lines as these but with changed details. I would be more than willing to brainstorm with you!

I'd be willing to play over threads/PM here, OR through email. I don't use instant messengers, for roleplaying or otherwise, because I find them irritating.

Hope to hear from you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom