Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A World of Heroes Villainy and Magic [F LF M/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Simple, Utilitarian Setting

Thirty years ago, an army appeared on our world in the hands of a powerful sorcerer. The might of his army and the magic at his command washed away conventional weapons, cutting through South America as a scythe through wheat. Something, however, came with him. The mystical energies from whatever world he came from leaked through, coating Earth in a magical radiation. Soon, people began developing powers. One person in ten thousand, maybe, but it was enough to muster up a super-powered militia. After a grueling, violent war that nearly destroyed Central America, the sorcerer and his army was stopped.

Without a global threat to unite them, these veteran superheroes went their separate ways, some turning to acts of petty crime, others to protecting the innocent. Now, most adults have lived their whole lives with these super powered dramas at play around them, and have never known a day where the study of magic and the harnessing of it to violent or profitable means wasn't an accepted fact.

Simple, Quick Roleplay Scenarios

I have to admit, I like getting off. However, I also like being in a complex roleplay scenario. These two goals are often at cross-purposes in terms of time spent. That is why I'll be presenting two different options to you. The first are these shorter, simpler roleplay scenarios. If they are not to your taste I invite you to skip down to the section below, "Campaigns and Team Ups", and see if anything there catches your eye.

The Fan
IfIAm5U.jpg

Maybe you saved her life. Maybe your high profile villainous acts sparked some sort of idol worship in her. Maybe some inspirational speech drew her eye irrevocably to you. Regardless of the facts, you gained a fangirl. One who is quite, quite, obsessed with you. So much so she has stalked you for what feels like an eternity.

Has her insane fixation uncovered your secret identity? Maybe found something to blackmail you with? Maybe you just slipped up and she tried something drastic, like drugging or cursing you, and now you are at her mercy. Regardless, she has you in her grasp, and you can be sure that you'll die before she ever lets you go.

Sample Archetypes
  • Heiress - You saved her life, and now you're the only man good enough for her.
  • Punk Girl - This grunge styled girl can't get enough of your anarchist message.
  • Nerdy Shut-In - No one had paid attention to her before you saved her life, now you can't get rid of her.

The Antagonist
UylDEKE.jpg

Through fate's indifferent hand, you meet each other in battle constantly. She foiling your plans, you foiling hers. The media has portrayed you as eternal rivals, diametrically opposed to each other, and it certainly feels that way. Over time you've grown to know each other's moves, habits, subtle body language. You're closer than most couples.

And maybe it was that familiarity that drew you to her, or her to you, but the attraction towards her you now hold is undeniable. And it is high time you acted on it (Or she acts upon her attraction to you.)

Sample Archetypes
  • Evil Sorceress - Her magic minions get slaughtered by you wholesale. A sight she never tires of, and you never tire of doing.
  • Vuloptuous Hero - Looking dashing in her uniform, she smashes apart your plans again and again. How long ago was it that you hatched schemes just to see her foil them?
  • Resourceful Detective - Lauded as a hero among men, this unpowered genius has seen through your plots and schemes, leading the police to victory again and again. Her brilliance has drawn you in.

Those are just two, simple, quick to get to fucking scenarios. Here are two more complex ones.

Campaigns and Team Ups

In these two scenarios you are a team of super powered individuals who are actively working against the organization I'll be playing. I'd like you to play two to three men working in tandem. If you are not interested in playing a multiple characters, but would like a group type RP with someone else, I can arrange something on google docs. I am interested in MxMxF or MxMxMxF style threesomes and gangbangs, so if you don't want that it'll be a large mark against you.

The Ixorian Syndicate
This vast economic juggernaut is lead by Madame Alexia, a brilliant business woman whose private army is composed of thousands of cybernetic and magically enhanced super soldiers, willing to carry out her every bidding. It has long been suspected she was up to nefarious deeds, but the full of extent of her plotting has not yet been revealed. Recently, she acquired a powerful ally in the form of the sorceress Rivelta, a wicked necromancer whose terrorist acts have gained her notoriety across the entire world.

When you stumble upon one of the tendrils of the Ixorian Syndicate in the midst of assaulting a top-secret scientific facility you know you there is little time to spare to put an end to the organization, and the powerful woman who leads it.

The Kingdom of Falco
This small kingdom is nonetheless known for its rich, plentiful reserves of the magical metal Orichalum. In thirty short years, this country went from little known to one of the richest plots of land on earth. It's young queen, Lillet, has recently assumed power in the kingdom and is using her resources to help fund a powerful group of international peace bringers. This, of course, cannot be allowed to happen. It won't be easy to stop, however. A mysterious and powerful bodyguard watches her day and night, an incredibly savvy and resourceful advisor navigates political waters for her, and a cadre of beautiful knights keeps her kingdom safe. It is up to you, and a few like-minded villains, to bring this kingdom to its knees.

Sex Stuff

I like sex. I like being dominant. I like being submissive. But mostly, more than anything, I like big dicks. We're not talking macro dicks, but foot long schlongs that are just ripe and juicy. Speaking of juice, I love huge amounts of cum. That one step away from realistic amount, the huge globs of ropey seed spraying everywhere is what I like. What I don't like is more or less the usual. No bathroom stuff, no mutiliation and murder in bed, no vore, no beastiality.

But that's just me. I want you to be into it. I want you to be aroused and horny and having fun, and to make sure that happens I don't mind changing any character or playing any role you feel would fit these roleplays above. You like blue skinned elves in slutty lingerie? Well, I guess that's just the fashion right now. Lizard women in barbarian loincloths? Maybe just a uniquely themed super hero/villain.

This will be played by PMs unless it is a multiple person roleplay, in which case we'll do it over google docs. PM with the scenario you're interested in, the character you want to play, and how often you can PM per week/day, and we'll work a schedule out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom