Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Summoner and his Succubus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake sighed as he drew the magic circle on the ground. It had been a few days since he had been threatened by the local gang, and he wasn't taking any chances. Jake was six feet tall, had fair skin and slight muscularity. He currently wore a black summoner robe over his red t-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. He began to chant an incantation. He knew the repercussions of summoning a demon, but he hoped it wouldn't trick him into an eternal contract.

"Come forth, one who dwells beneath...."

He also knew that the demon wouldn't be very nice, but he hoped that it would at least warm up to him. He began to explain his situation.

"There are those who wish to do harm to me. They must be destroyed, and I, protected."

His robe began to flutter.

"Now, come forth, denizen of darkness!" He shouted.

Kadi smirked when the mas words echoed in her head, she had been in the process of feeding on a weak human, she flipped her long red hair back the gold that surrounded the pupil of her bring blue eyes glowed slightly. She licked her lips slightly as she climbed off of the guy, she pulled on his black button up shirt and spun vanishing.
She reappeared behind the human who had summoned her, she lightly pressed her short slender frame against his back as she slipped her hands around to caress his chest. "So you are having some problems with bullies perhaps you should have called your mommy instead." she whispered in his ear before slowly pulling away. She looked around a bit, she was slender with very nice curves that seemed to show in the shirt that barely covered her perfect small round ass. She was barely over five feet tall but her height didn't seem to matter.
She slowly started to circle him, she was studying him, she didn't trust humans at least her own kind were honest about what they were and what they were going to do. Humans on the other hand, well one could almost call them the true demons. She sighed thought for a moment "I suppose I could help you but things could get very messy, plus what do you have to offer me in exchange" she said softly.

Jake blushed brightly. "U-um...wh-what would you like? B-barring my life force?" He asked shyly, shedding the summoner's robe. A Succubus. A low level but very dangerous demon. He had to tread softly. "You see, the Black Hoods gang has terrorized this area for years, and they finally came to me and issued a death threat. Naturally, I don't want to die, so I desperately need you to take care of them in any way possible." He explained. "Um...are you hungry? I have some food you can have...." Jake shrugged.

Kadi shook her head "If I kill you then who is going to lead me to a bunch men I can feed off of" she said softly, she moved in close to him, she pressed against his chest, lightly trailing her fingers up and down his chest. "I can take care of them, you should know hard it is for a man to resist some one like me. I can take them down with little effort." she said simply, she looked up into his eyes. When he mentioned hunger her eyes flashed "I don't really eat rat food. however I could go for a little snack" she said leaning up firmly kissing him, she slowly pulled away taking in a deep breath as a thin ribbon of light flowed from his mouth to hers. She closed her mouth as he eyes flashed again "mmm yummy" she said softly lightly running her tongue over her lips. She wanted to make it clear to him that he should never cross her.

Jake moaned softly when she kissed him. He felt a miniscule sliver of his life get sucked away. He blushed. He wasn't even planning on crossing her. "I w-won't cross you....if you won't cross me...d-deal?" He asserted feebly. He walked into the kitchen of his apartment. "You don't mind if I eat, do you?" He asked, fixing up a sandwich. "So...my name is Jake. What is your name, and how soon can you start?" He asked, slathering mayonnaise and mustard in the bread, before putting a few slices of turkey on as well. He smiled at himself before taking a bite.

Kieran smirked, as if he could actually do anything to her is she did cross him "If we are going to waste time with worthless chit chat then perhaps I should just leave. Introductions are pointless we have work to do and why are you wasting my time while you eat, couldn't you have taken care of your needs before you brought me here" she said coldly, she walked around the room a bit annoyed that she had been interrupted during a feeding session for what some bullies. This is how she saw things and to her this just seemed foolish.

Jake sighed. "If you want me to cancel the contract, fine. I'll just find a more cooperative partner." He responded calmly, finishing his sandwich. "Listen. I seriously need someone like you to help me." He explained. "If I try to run, they WILL find me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom