Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Profiles)

Name: Hunter Dracon
Species: Phoenix/Night Fury Hybrid
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Hunter is a sniper and assassin. Don't mess with him or you'd be lying on the ground with a stab wound in your neck or a bullet through your forehead. Hunter is a highly skilled swordsman and sniper. One shot from two kilometers and you've got a bullet wound in your forehead. Don't ever attack him as he'll kill you i mere seconds.
Description: Hunter is a night fury phoenix hybrid. He two pairs of dragon wings that have feathers on them (like in the movie eragon XD). The second pair of wings is shorter than the first and is situated in front of the larger pair. The wings are exactly the same with no abnormalities. His feathers are five different colors. Cyan, Black, White, Purple, and Green. Hunter has white, cyan, and black scales scattered across his body. The feathers and scales are in a symmetrical pattern and very few people have seen him without a shirt on. On his head has black hair with a few white streaks here and there. He also has one cyan streak in the front. Hunter has a tail that is linked to his the part of that is a night fury. He has a pair of extra maneuvering fins that are retractable just like his wings and look the same as well.

Name: Noir Abbey
Species: Black Cat
Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Noir hasn't always been avoided like he's bad luck, but he certainly seems to be a magnet for it. Abandoned at an orphanage at birth with no letter and no name to call his own Noir was named by the priest who ran the orphanage. He did alright in school, showing little affinity for much more than track and field, history, and art. Not that it much mattered as Noir spent so much of his time skipping school, picking pockets, and stealing from people's homes he might as well not have been at school at all. He barely managed to graduate and since the orphanage couldn't keep him past eighteen he left to strike out on his own. Since then Noir's become one hell of a thief casing targets dressed in drag before coming back later to rob them blind. Once he discovered how to steal credit cards and identities without rousing suspicion he turned pro, stealing things for well-paying clients with little to no questions asked. Curious, mischievous and flirtatious Noir can come across as a bit of a brat but when caught in the act he tends to fold easily in an attempt to squirm out of things later. A bit of a femboy Noir very rarely attempts to dominate others and is quite happy to take direction from whoever he's with regardless of gender.

Oh my! Hrm, who to use...

Please note, I've had this character for nearly a decade and a half. These pictures were commissioned by me (the first is (c) Alishka from FA). So please don't steal :(

munchsized-halloween-kiss.png

Name: Leah Thompson
Species: Black winged feline
Orientation: Yes
Bio: She's not one to talk of her past, though she seems to have quite the skills and pleasure for bartending and dancing. There aren't many drinks she doesn't know how to make, and she's a bit of a shameless flirt. A large black dire wolf with white 'socks' she calls Paws tends to stay at her side. She normally wears a teal tank top with a black stenciled rose and either khaki shorts or khaki pants.

Name: Frost
Species: Wolf
Orientation: Straight
Bio: A man with no past that he remembers, he wanders the world in search of whatever he sees fit. He has a rather chill and laid back attitude, although he tends to miss hints often, more in favor of direct bluntness. He will drink socially, although never very much, and he won't refuse a good time.
Description: White fur with grey stripes, long white hair, golden eyes. 6'0", fit build.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15406575/

This looks interesting, i hope it's not too late to join. Also, I'm going to be using my own custom character template as i find it to be a little more descriptive than the one shown here. I hope that's alright.

Name: Timmothy Kirkman

Species: Mouse

Appearance: Tim stands in at around three inches tall, has a short mouse tail, and has light gray colored fur all over his body, except for the insides his ears, and where his pads are under his feet. He has big oval shaped ears on either side of his head, his hair looks like a hand that's covering some of his left eye, his eyes are pure black, and he has whiskers on either side of his face as well. He normally wears a red and white striped short sleeved shirt with the stripes going left and right, normal jean type jeans, and he walks around barefoot.

Personality: Tim's personality is easily summed up with the following words. Childlike, carefree, friendly, and outgoing. Pretty much anyone would enjoy hanging out with him.

Sexuality: Bi

Bio: Tim is highly sexually active, and enjoys keeping himself busy with anything that excites him. Some of his biggest turn ons involve anything where other people don't know he's nearby, as to excite his voyeuristic nature. He also enjoys being mistreated and roughhoused during sex or other sexual acts. He has a love for feet, cum, and he has a strong yet strange sexual attraction to cat people, such as Nekos.

Name: Yumi
Species: Catgirl
Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Yumi is a loving catgirl who enjoys being treated like a pet. She's also an excibitionist (she likes public sex, I can't spell it and I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment). She loves males who aren't afraid to dress and act a little feminine, but she'll settle for other males if she has to.
Description: Simply look at my profile pic.

Name: Marcy
Species: Futa wolf
Orientation: bisexual
Bio:interactive and fun, enjoys the hot sun and likes to hang out with people, even more when the day ends with a partner in a bedroom. She likes drinking and checking people out as she relaxes at a beach.
Description: 5'6" tall, long curly blond hair, athletic and curvy body, 36D breast, bubbly ass, bright blue eyes.

Name: Cuyte (Pronounced like Cutie.)
Species: rabbit
Orientation: lesbian
Bio: Cuyte was raised by a proper and rather stuck up family. She hated it and left when she turned 17. She decided to take a long vacation to an island resort.
Description: She is 5 foot 4, with DD cup breasts, and a large ass. She is covered in chocolate brown fur covering her body, except for a few white spots on her hips, breasts, and around her vagina.

Back
Top Bottom