Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Times of Change is Upon us.

Angel216

Supernova
A Note from the Author: So I have never done this type of writing before, usually, I write in forums and threads as a roleplayer, playing a character, but now, well, I've always had a passion for writing stories, poems, you name it. Anyway, I thought I would give this a try and hope that people like it. If not then I guess I'll just try and try again until I get better and keep improving, so here goes my first story.

Prologue

Caryssa

The young girl ran, her feet pounding against the ground as her heartbeat pattered out an unsteady beat, one of fear, one of dread as she ran, almost, for her life. Sweat dripped down off her forehead, matting her raven black locks to her heart shaped face as her breathing was shallow and came out laboriously as she ran. She wore a tattered dress that clung to her body, and her shoes had long since worn down to the point that she had to take them off because they had been ripped by months of running and hiding and were just hanging in threads of ripped rubber and leather. She was about seventeen years old, yes, a seventeen year old, running, hiding, surviving, instead of hanging out with friends, going to school and being a teen. Now, she was an adult, living in a world, a world that had long-ago ended, a world where it seemed she stood, figuratively, alone in the fight. Yet, here she was running as if she were a mad woman, but from what?

As the questions rolled around in her mind, tossing about in her panicked state, Caryssa heard a light skittering sound off to the left. She knew, instinctively, that she had to move, and she took a dive off to the left, rolling her legs inward to brace herself for the impact as a ball of netting shot out from where she was just seconds before. She unfolded her legs a moment before hitting the ground and, stumbling to catch her balance, she was sprinting again. they were behind her now, her stumble had given them a moments time to catch up and they were on her tail. She pushed herself harder, she could practically feel their breath on the back of her neck, and hear the clacking of their shoes against the pavement. She pushed herself harder and harder, throwing a arm back to catch one in the chest. She had caught him by surprise and she heard a grunt and a wheeze before hearing a thump. She knew the others would stop and help him, and that would give her time to get ahead. They were a team and if one went down, the others stayed back to help him, it made them more stronger and gave them numbers.

As planned, she soon heard them stop and retreat, giving her time to sprint ahead and disappear into the streets of the city. She skid around corners, ducked into alleys, and hid behind cars and trash cans, pushing pass crowds of people to make it to the outskirts of the city. To make it to where the last few forests stood, standing tall and strong as if to make it known that they were a shelter, there to protect and hide her from them. As she ran into the covers of the trees, she ducked into a cave, collapsing on the floor, as she welcomed the sweet darkness that begin to close in on her, rendering unconscious.

Her heart was still pounding, as her hazel eyes slid close and her thoughts vanished into thin air. Her small, five foot and seven inch form lay crumpled against the cold floor, weighing in at about a hundred and fifteen pounds. She was small, but it didn't mean she couldn't fight, her head lay against the ground, her neck curving down to a C cup chest where her breasts lay, barely concealed by the tattered dress. Her skin was the color of caramel and her arms were smooth, glistening with sweat, and toned from the months of running, hiding, and surviving. Her chest dipped down to a smooth belly, dipping down even lower to her legs. Luckily, the tatters of her dress, still covered her delicate folds that lay beneath her naval, but it did little to conceal her golden inner thighs that curved outward to form to broad hips, and a wide bottom, which then dipped further to form two toned and narrow legs, with slightly curved feet and small, almost childlike toes that lay, twitching, against the cold, stone floor.

Then she thought no more as the sleep enveloped her and she slept, almost peacefully, except for the occasional twitch..........

Nathanial

"Damn It!!!" Nathanial cursed out loud as he paced to the end of the alley, hoping to catch Caryssa running, or which direction she had went. Nope, there was no hope there, he strode back to his small group, where Johnathan sat still wheezing and coughing as he managed to stand up. His eyes immediately went to the deep cut in Johnathan's leg, "Great, just their luck, Johnathan fell on a broken bottle of glass."Nathan thought as he spoke sharp, brisk words, orders to the other men to get him back to the medical quarters. Telling the men that he was going to try to scout out Caryssa's trail.

Ignoring their complaints, he turned on his heel and strode out into the streets of the city, looking around for clues to the trail she had taken to hide from them once again. Nathan had a six foot and one inch build, he weighed in at about a hundred and sixty pounds, and though, he was not obese or fat, he did have muscle. That added on a few pounds, but in exchange for those pounds, he had strength and agility, and he was skilled, making him the leader of the small group. They were one of fifty total groups, one in each state, hunting and tracking down the last of the rebels, the last of the resistance. Nathan was one who lead this particular group in the state of New York
and it was his duty to catch the rebels, the people within the resistance and to haul them in, for brainwashing or termination if they put up too much of a fight. These groups were set up by the Globalists and the Elites, a privilaged group of people within the Government who now controlled the nation. How they did it? Well, it was simple really, they just wiped out three quarters of the entire population, leaving only about one billion and seventy five hundred people to oversee, compared to six billion. From there they put out a widespread vaccination for the Quote on Quote disease that killed the others and within the vaccination was a small program that rewired the humans' brain and made them mindless zombies who followed the new Goverment, blind and naive to anything that the Government was planning or doing.

Nathan stood in the middle of the street, panting as he finally decided to head towards the outskirts of town and into the wilderness, if anybody needed to hide and quick it was there that they would go. He had thick, wavy black hair, with thin side burns that slid down to form a small, black goatee. He had piercing, steel grey eyes that seemed to have the abilities of a hawk, and his form was muscled, toned, practiced, and honed from the years of hunting. He was about twenty five now, but with age he seemed to grow stronger rather than weaker and he strode towards the outskirts of town, where he hoped to find Caryssa. He was wearing a black, tight tang top that stretched over his broad chest, swooping down to a narrow waist and legs that were covered with a thin, flexible, pant-like material, equipped with a belt that in turn was equipped with
a taser, a gun, pepper spray, and, of course, a specialized weapon that would disintegrate and burn a threat alive within a seven hundred and fifty yard shooting distance. He had small, black moccasins, made from animal hide to make it easier for him to run and fight without the burden of rubber or leather shoes. He was chosen for this job and he intended to finish it, come hell or high water.

He got to the outskirts, and stopped, hesitated, almost wandering if this was right, after all Caryssa was really a beautiful girl, but he shook off the thought and strode into the forest. It was too late for him to go back now, and besides if he had second thoughts, the Elite would kill him almost immediately and they could do it, with just a press of a button. When Nathan was about seventeen, the same age as the girl he was hunting, he was part of one of the first group of rebels, part of the first resistance. He was a warrior within the group and when, finally, he was caught, he put up one hell of a fight. He was surprised, they hadn't terminated him, but instead they told him that he could live if he joined them. He resisted, refused and then they pulled out the big guns, bringing in his ten year old sister and threatening to kill her if he didn't. He crumpled and fell apart, but then only agreed if they let his sister go. They had agreed and had taken her away, and later that day he heard tortured screams and he never saw her again. They had killed her already and it was too late for him to turn back, as, as soon as he had agreed to join them they had placed a small chip into him, that with a press of a button it would detonate and kill him instantaneously. So instead he took out his anger by hunting the rest of the rebels, they were the reason his sister had died as the new Government had drilled into his head for the last eight years since his capture. He became bitter and angry, but he supposed that's what made him strong and able. He trained every day since his sister's death and his capture, honing his body so that he could in turn kill, capture, and bring in, every last rebel in New York, but there were still several to find and bring in, or kill if necessary. So he set his mind on the task and strode deeper into the forest, determined to find Caryssa and bring her down.

Kyle

Kyle was also out in the forest that night, but he was not one of the men in the groups that hunted him and the rest, he was rather part of the resistance, part of the rebels and he was sent out on another raid. Kyle stood at about six foot and two inches, weighing in about a hundred and seventy pounds. His sworn enemy and his long-lost friend was Nathaniel, Kyle and Nathanial had been best friends until he was captured and then Nathanial had turned against them all, so Kyle was about twenty six now and the resistance knew that he could handle a raid all by himself. The raids were where one or more people were sent out to gather those fugitives who were running from the Government and to take them in, train them, teach them, and protect them. The resistance was like a big family, they each had each others' back because they knew that was all they had.

So Kyle strode into the forest that night, he also was bitter, but instead of taking his anger out on others, he channeled his bitterness into determination to change the world, to save as many souls as he possibly could. He had his own reasons for being bitter, and that was failure, Kyle had failed on a raid with Nathaniel all those years back. He had been fighting side by side with him, but when it was apparent that they had lost, Nathaniel had shoved him and had told him to run, that he would hold them off so he could get away. So Kyle was bitter, bitter at losing his best friend, his blood brother, bitter at failing him, but instead he just went on with his life, seeking out those lost souls that he could save before it was too late.

Kyle had thin, though, still wavy blonde hair, with caramel skin, piercing blue eyes and he was also toned, practiced, muscled, and skilled from the many raids he had been on. He was strong, agile, and had the strength to match Nathanial's own strength. Then suddenly Kyle's trail of thought was cut off as he saw something streak through the forest. It was fast, but it looked like a human, a female, and it or she had black hair. His eyes widened, what was she running from? Was she brainwashed yet? How old was she? Why was she running? Did she know about the resistance? Was she trying to survive on her own? These questions ran races through his head as he quickened his pace, if she was indeed hiding then he knew there was a cave nearby that she would be hiding in. That cave was the very cave that many lost souls went to for shelter, but it was also the cave where the resistance stored what they could inside of it.

Not only did they seek out lost souls, but they also went into cities, when they went into cities, they sent groups at a time. They would go in under the guise that they were just mindless zombies, acting out the part, then they would get food, medicine, and basically, anything that they needed to survive. Sometimes, they would be spotted, then they would fight, and some would die, or be caught, but most of the time they all made it back after storing the food, and what not in the cave. They all lived within a small valley, miles away from any town, or city and clearly off the radar and so far it had never been found to this day, but they knew they had to be careful, so they took all the precautions that they could take. As his pace quickened, the cave came into view and he caught a glimpse of a human form lying crumpled against the ground and his heart skipped a beat. Was she dead? Was she alive? Well there was only one way to find out and so he strode forward, determined to find and to try to save her. He had to, it was his duty, his mission and he couldn't risk to fail again......not again.......

Note to the Active Audience: If I get good comments on this, I will continue, however, don't hesitate to critique it as well, I can take criticism, as it will, ultimately make me a better writer. Chapter one will be up in a few days. Thanks and happy trails.

Mhmmm, well no comments so far, still just waiting. A small side note, if anyone is afraid to leave comments because they think that their constructive criticism will hurt me, don't be afraid to. That is what ultimately will make me a better writer. Trust me I won't be hurt, or upset, but I will be if you say something along the lines of:

"This sucks, or This is so bad it's making my eyes water."

I am just asking for the opinion from the Blue Moon Roleplaying community to see if I should continue or not. So thanks and Happy Trails.

Well, I like this story and I don't want to drop it immediately, so I am going to go ahead and write chapter one and continue on with the story as of tomorrow, to keep the BM community in suspense I guess, ahaha, sometimes I can be a troll.

Back
Top Bottom