Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Benny's requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenignInfluences

Meteorite
Hello everyone! Still a bit new to blue moon! First of all, I'm looking for casual, smutty RP's at the moment. I'd prefer to RP over PM's as I'm having trouble with my Y!messenger at the moment. My rabbit hole can be found here. I'm a mostly laid back RPer, depending on my mood I can post around a paragraph to 4-5 para's and sometimes more! I'm not a grammar nazi though some literacy is required, and I'm also a fan of just jotting down a basic plot and letting the RP spiral out and take it's course, so I hope you all can be creative. I'm switch, depending on the plot or character will determine if I'll be mostly dom or sub. I think that about covers it, so on we go!

Plots and pairings
Me X You

Friend's hot mom X Son's best friend
She was in a loveless marriage, combine that with battling a midlife crisis and you had one hot mess. Sexually frustrated while her husband and son are away for the weekend, a chance encounter with a friend of her son's has her finding satisfaction while the boys are away.

Trophy Wife X Stepson
A spoiled rotten rich bitch only married her much older husband for money and diamonds. Due to his old age he couldn't keep up with the sex drive of his poor wife, but what happens when she catches her step-son masturbating?

Aunt X Nephew
Having been asked by her sister to housesit for the weekend, this drunkard of an Aunt loosens her inhibitions while keeping an eye on her nephew while his parents are on a 2nd honeymoon. Who knows what she would be capable of after catching her nephew with his girlfriend after a few drinks.

Sis X Bro
She was a goody two shoes, straight A's, never to drink or even do drugs, she was a freshman in college and hasn't even lost her virginity yet! What kind of person would she become after her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to try drugs for the first time with her brother?

Boss X Employee
She was a woman who got what she wanted, how else would she be a big boss CEO of a legal firm? After a new employee struggles to seal the deal on a legal case, her judgement of the employee is clouded when it comes to giving him a talk in order to be successful. Not only did she have to discipline him despite her affection for the handsome man, would she brave the legal ramifications of sexual harassment for lusting after him? Not to mention if she wanted him she would have to make him forget about his wife.

More to come later! Check back or send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom